Rumour has it..

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
So that makes the score what? 86 - 1? Oh no, i forgot, you won 1 fight then we spanked your ass so hard you went back to zerging your way to rr11, true Arumos style. :worthy:
Adding and zerging to rr9, showing your face 1 time in the fg zone and then going back to more zerging. Well played. :D

86-1 ? u counting all the times u ran 3 fg on stick at bled then i reckon :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
86-1 ? u counting all the times u ran 3 fg on stick at bled then i reckon :)

haha must be, altho we flawed his warrior way more times than i can remember :> same with most of his group, i guess they can 8v8 but not zerg ah well probably why they stick to 8v8? xD

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
haha must be, altho we flawed his warrior way more times than i can remember :> same with most of his group, i guess they can 8v8 but not zerg ah well probably why they stick to 8v8? xD

but u know we usually fight where it requires skills.
8v8 u only have 8 people to worry about we usually go up against 8 vs 50+++ requires alot more out of a player and a group then taking on 8 targets.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
8v8 u only have 8 people to worry about we usually go up against 8 vs 50+++ requires alot more out of a player and a group then taking on 8 targets.

haha so true :worthy:

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie

This should be interesting :cheers:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Sorry to burst you bubble Arumos, but zerg surfing or playing versus causals doesn't require any skill.

Playing Warlock neither :p.

Septina

Part of the furniture
walking rps ? would that be ur troll on steroids ? :p
aw sry that troll is walking free rps ;)

If you believe so then sure. :) We both know what happened those times our groups met, if you wanna live in denial then be my guest. :)
I mean seriously, a group consisting of such high end players as Arumos just screams quality, right? XD

lol.gif

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
If you believe so then sure. :) We both know what happened those times our groups met, if you wanna live in denial then be my guest. :)
I mean seriously, a group consisting of such high end players as Arumos just screams quality, right? XD

lol.gif

usually ur group were 3 fgs at bled camping their own bridge ;)
What did u first say ?
we never add or zerg
we go bled what happens zeptina +2other groups on stick
then u say we dont fight fair vs spick caster kite groups :)
then u said we will take u on anywhere anytime we went fg zone found u pwned u and left it to prove a point :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Sarumann, once you've managed to wipe the spit off your monitor, please post more.

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie

lol.gif

Did you get farmed by Arumos or what's with the hate? :touch:

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
can sm1 summarized wot happened to the temair guilds?
some fraps from nice fights are welcomed...
no megaupload or quickshare plz...
:drink:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Arumos is a fine bloke and plays good.

Septina, I don't get your complex, we all know you never were a Majsan on Warrior, a Boomer on Healer or a Saitoh on Sorc, nevertheless a good player. Just want to say it's all relative and you shouldn't take your epeen wars so serious :p.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Septina, I don't get your complex, we all know you never were a Majsan on Warrior, a Boomer on Healer or a Saitoh on Sorc, nevertheless a good player. Just want to say it's all relative and you shouldn't take your epeen wars so serious :p.

:wub: i givf u a cuddle for spicktina hate ;)

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie

Yes he should.. What else is there to laugh at?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Not much else to do on these boards when one is insanely bored at work. :(
Getting a nice laugh out of this thread so i'm quite pleased. :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Not much else to do on these boards when one is insanely bored at work. :(
Getting a nice laugh out of this thread so i'm quite pleased. :D

Getting bored is your work?

What kind of job is that with free forum whoring possibilities? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom