Rumour has it..

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lol i stoped playing fair vs u while ago and i think u know the reason. Adding with all ur toon and then come back with dibot on bm dont leave any place for fairplay so plz dont say anything.

the di bm was cause u taglim and mevoq tried to zerg it.
The add from eld and chanter was cause u dont handle that people hit u when u have /bowed to another char. but the fight with u before i /bowed gustav and u PAed, and when i attacked u u started adding so why shouldnt i add back ? im not gonne stand there be some lam to ur blades when u add on me am i ?
Ive played fair with u most of the times xept the one time at beno.
And still u havent managed to kill me without dumping everything so u shouldnt say anything about dumping cause all u do every fight even vs a rr2 is dump purge remedy cls ps

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
U should c once that he tried to fool me ... having the DI bot under the bridge.

Took him down 3 times... then i got bored and PMed Jiradon to kill the bot. Then i took him down once again. Hehe.

Dont know what specs he had, except the obvious slam... but one of the easiest champs ever. Easier than Blackadder(think that was his name) too.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
And for that thing on beno. u know u not gonne stand toe to toe with and rr11 assasin and have some random hunter called xinja or xninja to first critshot u then heat shot u , that why i ran towards other side there for cower when i saw shame alot group i turned /sit and died .
if u gimme a link ill upload every fucking bit of fraps even the adding part.
but u prolly dont know what fraps is u little cheap nig nog of a 14 year old child i really hope u D I A F

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
And for that thing on beno. u know u not gonne stand toe to toe with and rr11 assasin and have some random hunter called xinja or xninja to first critshot u then heat shot u , that why i ran towards other side there for cower when i saw shame alot group i turned /sit and died .
but u prolly dont know what fraps is u little cheap nig nog of a 14 year old child i really hope u D I A F

Bit over the top man ? Such racial abuse!

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
U should c once that he tried to fool me ... having the DI bot under the bridge.

Took him down 3 times... then i got bored and PMed Jiradon to kill the bot. Then i took him down once again. Hehe.

Dont know what specs he had, except the obvious slam... but one of the easiest champs ever. Easier than Blackadder(think that was his name) too.

rofl ye hes just a joke not only on champ

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
You make quite an impression on the young albsies out there eul - you should read em whining on the alb /advice channel. Goes on for hours.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why was the LA grp as you put it lame we left you alone tho I did dex debuff when I saw you at bridge but that was because there were albs around that bridge so you name before I was going to stun.

We saw you in fight on way bridge earlier left you alone so can't see what lameness we did tbh.

In vent it was case of all saying no it tuth and we left you in spur yes we did debuff but as I said you came off bridge where Albs had been m8.

Soulja

Was very appreciated that you left us alone, when someone got a bit too rp hungry and pulled all the guards :p

But in the open fights, on the hills between the towers, we pretty much roxed you over and over.. First time we died pretty badly, but after that we won everytime? Correct me if I'm wrong please.. You had, without a doubt, the advantage in rrs! Also we were not in vent! Everything was done in /g, which can be quite difficult as the only real healer! :D

Aye! Twinsun with his easy-mode-5-button-but-RA-dumping-class is close to follow ;).

ROFL!!! :D Made my night to hear the armsman Nighthawk(or w/e his name is) moan about easymode xD

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie

ROFL

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
You make quite an impression on the young albsies out there eul - you should read em whining on the alb /advice channel. Goes on for hours.

haha :) good for em.
Maybe some day they learn to play a better playstyle instead of whining and zerging.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL!!! :D Made my night to hear the armsman Nighthawk(or w/e his name is) moan about easymode xD

lol dude u even listen to that gimp? hope he had a good evening coz hibs gancked him maybe 10 times straight and i had to give em a hand coz it was him.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
rofl ye hes just a joke not only on champ

Funneh that u say that eul
Lets review.
3 last fights we had.
RR11 SB with dragon weapons and shit
First u backstab me i purge remedy and beat the FECK outa you. im 75% ur eating dirt,.
Second time u SL PA me Same thing happens. purge remedy hamsting chain mr i am leet is eating pavement.
Third and last fight we had without any adds was yesterday i jump u with a failiure of PA(gimp abit by me) and u dump every thing ur sad little wankercock arse have stored in that anabolic freak of a norseman then i simply BEAT THE FUCK OUTA U AGAIN and u vanish on 10% me beeing on 50-60%
If im so easy i would consider deleting then since i have all those fights frapsed as proof u dont even know how to start fraps i would actually be really fecking surprised if u have above the iq of 11.5
He is shit but he beats the fuck outa me everytime unless i add as a rr11 norse I RAWKS!
You rock as much as septinas cock is small and that is saying something so u rock as much as a 4 year old would do in dipers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its only a game. Though by the looks of your sig that may not be true for all, still no need to get so upset about it.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

yes i hear u say that mister i eat champs for lunch as if we would listen to u
There is a solo fight lets ST and aoe hammer it cause i dont add i take em both on oh shit they turned on me and pwned me.
As for my champ when u fought it yeah i had di 3 up but still rr3 roglord champ u must be so proud on a rr10 gimp of a alcoholic norseman do u sniff your trousers after u have played a night in rvr ?`by the looks of the shite u spout yes u must.
We all know its not hard when use everything. why dont we tell em when my 5L1 champ 2 shotted u ya ? gimp tosser wanker cock ur all of the ones i mentioned before.
If u have higher iq then eul i would seriously go outside and have a personal parade for u. u are a utter shit player and a even worse utter shit retard irl think about that when u sucking ur boyfriends cock until then piss off.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Someone sell Sarumann anger management pills, it's a good way of getting rich, he seems to need plenty of them :p.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Was very appreciated that you left us alone, when someone got a bit too rp hungry and pulled all the guards :p

But in the open fights, on the hills between the towers, we pretty much roxed you over and over.. First time we died pretty badly, but after that we won everytime? Correct me if I'm wrong please.. You had, without a doubt, the advantage in rrs! Also we were not in vent! Everything was done in /g, which can be quite difficult as the only real healer! :D

Dunnow about laters Bambi I logged early last night when I left we took Crim 4 just to get everyone out Crim 3 after we took tower I logged.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Pffft and I thought it was me who made Albies whine in /advice channell according to Tags that is.:p

Hows you Albie moment doing Crom.

Soulja

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann, give links to the fights with Eul, I dont believe you beat him so easily :eek:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
yes i hear u say that mister i eat champs for lunch as if we would listen to u
There is a solo fight lets ST and aoe hammer it cause i dont add i take em both on oh shit they turned on me and pwned me.
As for my champ when u fought it yeah i had di 3 up but still rr3 roglord champ u must be so proud on a rr10 gimp of a alcoholic norseman do u sniff your trousers after u have played a night in rvr ?`by the looks of the shite u spout yes u must.
We all know its not hard when use everything. why dont we tell em when my 5L1 champ 2 shotted u ya ? gimp tosser wanker cock ur all of the ones i mentioned before.
If u have higher iq then eul i would seriously go outside and have a personal parade for u. u are a utter shit player and a even worse utter shit retard irl think about that when u sucking ur boyfriends cock until then piss off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice creative input ^^

Septina

Part of the furniture
Funneh that u say that eul
Lets review.
3 last fights we had.
RR11 SB with dragon weapons and shit
First u backstab me i purge remedy and beat the FECK outa you. im 75% ur eating dirt,.
Second time u SL PA me Same thing happens. purge remedy hamsting chain mr i am leet is eating pavement.
Third and last fight we had without any adds was yesterday i jump u with a failiure of PA(gimp abit by me) and u dump every thing ur sad little wankercock arse have stored in that anabolic freak of a norseman then i simply BEAT THE FUCK OUTA U AGAIN and u vanish on 10% me beeing on 50-60%
If im so easy i would consider deleting then since i have all those fights frapsed as proof u dont even know how to start fraps i would actually be really fecking surprised if u have above the iq of 11.5
He is shit but he beats the fuck outa me everytime unless i add as a rr11 norse I RAWKS!
You rock as much as septinas cock is small and that is saying something so u rock as much as a 4 year old would do in dipers.

This pretty much sums up how well your group did on Temair aswell. :fluffle:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol, the Albion is strong in this one

Septina

Part of the furniture
AND YOU DIED TO US tell more of youre group ;)

So that makes the score what? 86 - 1? Oh no, i forgot, you won 1 fight then we spanked your ass so hard you went back to zerging your way to rr11, true Arumos style. :worthy:
Adding and zerging to rr9, showing your face 1 time in the fg zone and then going back to more zerging. Well played. :D

Dard

Part of the furniture
Old Skool styley whine!!! .. needs more participants though :england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom