Can't believe ppl already forgot about Shadowss :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If he and Sorin would only return to fh.. :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Didnt both get banned on FH?

P.s. LA groupa whas absolute shite tonight (soz, but it's true!) :|

P.p.s. Stompezz needs to foad in bad ways.

P.p.p.s. Less adding Taglim!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You (yes you English) both need to change your shitty playstyle btw. It's really starting to get annoying.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
oh comeon the vanish fa heal pot and get back in the fight trick is awesome :p but yeh sorry tuth tbh, i was just getting revenge for all the times u pa me on inf :<

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
oh comeon the vanish fa heal pot and get back in the fight trick is awesome :p but yeh sorry tuth tbh, i was just getting revenge for all the times u pa me on inf :<

The running towards tower aswell, etc, etc? I mean honestly less playing lag a fag, if you want something to play vs in the first place.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
vanish was down ;) and i wasnt actually running to tower just away from u :< but np tuth i'l; remember its u from now on and play nicer :p just using my dirty tricks to win fights :<

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Story has it that he logged in .. died 5 times in a row from Eul .. and logged out.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
vanish was down ;) and i wasnt actually running to tower just away from u :< but np tuth i'l; remember its u from now on and play nicer :p just using my dirty tricks to win fights :<

Yeah vanish as a trick is really nice vs visuals. Moment you start to loose vanish, pop FA, heal pot, stealth again. While your enemie has used purge vs that not ever so overpowered ws debuff.

Same goes for Mr. - English -. Moment you start to loose, lag like a idiot 10 feet up in the sky (and no not just strafing) or use the ever so skillfull root, snare + running awah.

I'm fully aware this comes with the game and can live with the strafing tactic's (use em myself aswell), but it's not exactly "a skill" to play like a moron.

Thank you.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
Eul pls dont farm meh like u used to wanted to get my own back on u poping me :p and i was logging and i nearly died even though u were unstealthed :O

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol taglim pissed me off with his paing all the time and when he was coming towards me and i gave 1 hit back u start hiting me?
i dont need to farm rr5 ppl but if they piss me off then i have no choice.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Why was the LA grp as you put it lame we left you alone tho I did dex debuff when I saw you at bridge but that was because there were albs around that bridge so you name before I was going to stun.

We saw you in fight on way bridge earlier left you alone so can't see what lameness we did tbh.

In vent it was case of all saying no it tuth and we left you in spur yes we did debuff but as I said you came off bridge where Albs had been m8.

Soulja

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lol taglim pissed me off with his paing all the time and when he was coming towards me and i gave 1 hit back u start hiting me?
i dont need to farm rr5 ppl but if they piss me off then i have no choice.

U say farming and chaining people and talking big.
Met u once yesterday only me vs you i used remedy so did u u used purge i didnt u used all cls and ps so did i completely fair fight then u have to go and vanish on meh ? liddul evul norseman imo, ;)
Not fair when me beeing on 60% and u beeing on 10% but still was both 100% when we started and noone added.
The thing that cost u the fights mostly is stick and side strafe perma to try sidestun. wich results in i evade 99% of ur unstyled hits ;) u wont ever land side stun on meh

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
U say farming and chaining people and talking big.
Met u once yesterday only me vs you i used remedy so did u u used purge i didnt u used all cls and ps so did i completely fair fight then u have to go and vanish on meh ? liddul evul norseman imo, ;)
Not fair when me beeing on 60% and u beeing on 10% but still was both 100% when we started and noone added.
The thing that cost u the fights mostly is stick and side strafe perma to try sidestun. wich results in i evade 99% of ur unstyled hits ;) u wont ever land side stun on meh

lol i stoped playing fair vs u while ago and i think u know the reason. Adding with all ur toon and then have with dibot with bm inside berk tow doesnt leave any place for fairplay so plz dont say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom