Rumour has it..

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Dunnow about laters Bambi I logged early last night when I left we took Crim 4 just to get everyone out Crim 3 after we took tower I logged.

Soulja

albs must have come out after we logged dad and me had logged off at same time as u cant have been much of an LA grp only leaves bira and lokeh and mabe prodical if he logged on

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bira, Lokeh, Horely, Elcain, Prodical and Shamealot were all in the grp.. Can't remember the last two :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Pffft and I thought it was me who made Albies whine in /advice channell according to Tags that is.:p

Hows you Albie moment doing Crom.

Soulja

Coming along - slowly. Should be out properly in rvr in about 2 weeks. We just need dragon quests, crafting and mls running through.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Coming along - slowly. Should be out properly in rvr in about 2 weeks. We just need dragon quests, crafting and mls running through.

Ouch Crom we seemed to got lot done on Mid when we moved over there in a few days them nasty albs not helping are they ?

Soulja

Dard

Part of the furniture
Ouch Crom we seemed to got lot done on Mid when we moved over there in a few days them nasty albs not helping are they ?

Soulja

Most of Alb is to busy moaning on the /advice channel to do anything productive tbh :kissit:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

roll mid ull be done with everything in about 1 week and we have almost dr raids every week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom