Rr

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by Bagloor
ROFL

I saw 16 Mids wipe out 43 Enemies at Beno last night. What game are you talking about?
That was so much fun. They couldn't even kill my RR2 Healer. Guess clerics thought we were out numbered and went for DD's :p

M

Mid_Blejsarus

i was there at BENO ;) Was mainly BO and Warders :)
Kinda funny when like 5tanks hitting u and your healer is free :D

S

shadowz

Originally posted by old.Flamin
Hi
Zeeerg.jpg
Some1 give me a place to ul my ss from today and I show a picture of how mids RvR on prydwen

F

Flesh

Originally posted by promise
why you all laughing at me, we got 4 relics and you only have two, hibs have none!
Because you manage to be entertaining and amusing despite being as retarded as you are.

D

Derric

I really like popcorn.It's like food and a great snack in one.
More popcorn to the people imo.

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by parisienscot
Just wait for the RA "review" (Read: duck chanters the nerf bat's inc!)

sooo theyre gunna gimp chanters even more & theyre trying to get more of a population in hib! that should go down well :(

Just out of curiosity...Why do ppl /cry more about chanters?
yup at 1st they WERE over powered & If you still say they are over powered now ... with what :) ?

ohh i know...take away our pets/PB/stun ... there ya go :D

A chanter is no better than any other pb class ...your also forgetting any char is only as good as the player its self :)

K

kjel

It's all Derric's fault!

Oh yeah Beno was a laugh, even when 5+ tanks were beating the crap out of me. Was a bunch of crazy clerics SMITING me too, been a long time since that happened.

A

aveh

Originally posted by lubbock
We still care but we lack the people to defend Relics in the morning from many mids, we still prevented them from getting the last 2 relics, so that a victory.

The truth is that when 200+ middies zerg our frontier, the game is all crap because no one has fun in these zergs, but now that they have their own relic back we can finally stop this Corpse Summoner (Worst thing that has happend to RvR besided instant lifetap).

So Middies if you want relics dont make morning raids as this is way to easy for ya, with all the people you got.....

Well I guess it all just boils down to Albs wanting Thidranki Faste more than you wanted the relics...

No more whine about Mid zergs flattening Albion when theres regularly 4fg of you in Thid camping MB farming the brave (but stupid) Mids who wander away from MPK.

O

old.tuppe

mids zerg?
made ~1pm cet /who sauvage and /who hadrian, both place same time had ~30 mids.
when last time made random run around sauvage whit group, there was ~5fg albs in guardtower.
what these albs did? kill us and went back to tower :)
+ dunno if was same group? take 2 of our keep, what we fast take back.
after our dragon raid started albs started take keeps back, just like i we guess.

btw anybody can start cg, invite one and /cg public, after that announce cg in /as + every possible places.

K

kimse

Originally posted by shadowz
Since mids on prydwen dont have any skills and cant kill people with equal numbers , they have to zerg emain (run around 2 fgs) + chat group (msg when enemies inc) . And even tho they have the most newb friendly realm and best classes and power relics they aint satisfied , they have to zerg the str relics with superior numbers and make RvR even more zergy .
Last time they took relics was the most boring week ever in prydwen history.
Well what you cant do with skills you have to do with numbers
/me points @ blejs emain cg
/me laughs

oh plz :doh:

When do ppl get it ??
Both Mids and Albs zergs.... only the Hibbs are blameless ;)

S

scarffs

Originally posted by shadowz
Since mids on prydwen dont have any skills and cant kill people with equal numbers , they have to zerg emain (run around 2 fgs) + chat group (msg when enemies inc) . And even tho they have the most newb friendly realm and best classes and power relics they aint satisfied , they have to zerg the str relics with superior numbers and make RvR even more zergy .
Last time they took relics was the most boring week ever in prydwen history.
Well what you cant do with skills you have to do with numbers
/me points @ blejs emain cg
/me laughs

Cry more etc...

S

scarffs

Originally posted by Bebopbo
sooo theyre gunna gimp chanters even more & theyre trying to get more of a population in hib! that should go down well :(

Just out of curiosity...Why do ppl /cry more about chanters?
yup at 1st they WERE over powered & If you still say they are over powered now ... with what :) ?

ohh i know...take away our pets/PB/stun ... there ya go :D

A chanter is no better than any other pb class ...your also forgetting any char is only as good as the player its self :)

'Gimp chnaters even more' ? Have you ever played a caster from another realm and compared their abilities ?
Have you ever wondered why there are so many chanters and why there are so many whines about them ?
Well, i'll tell you, it's not because they are gimps.

edit : forgot about baod, the ra for the win !

Stun+nuking pet+pbae+own damage debuff thus capping nuke+speed+ focus for easy lvling. Doesnt sound like gimped to me.

M

midmaster

Hehe, we did a great job on those pesky albs.

And, for those interested, IF GOA had fu*cked up this time as well, (not be able to log in) we would have had all relics. ALL albs could join in and prevent the last 2 relics to be in our hands. We never got that chance.

Mids have done 2 CLEAN RR's, and some fools whine about it?
shadowz is a moron.
The whiners about our raids are morons.

When Albion took the relics the last time, we could NOT defend propely. But this is just something that won't stick in many peoples thick skulls.

I

Ironica

Why do ppl always start to whine after any relic raid.. Alot of off-topic whines to specific ppl are even more useless imho ...

I think the whines of especially the albs come out of jealousy :p
They just hate to see the mids being that good organised.. Albs outnumber mids easily if they want, but their organization lacks too much to usefully have the most ppl of the server in the realm..
Our advantage from that, is that mids are more willing to play more organised and planned.. Couse if we dont, and we attempt RR or keep retake, we will get ZERGED.. yes, you read it well, by albs!.. So when we organise more, we have a chance to zerg the zerging.. and not get zerged.. (hope you still follow me :p )

I think this is the biggest reason for us to be organised.. Albs just have 900+ players, mid 650+ and hib prolly around 400..
Best weapon for mids in this case is organization, teaming, and having fun ^^

One last thing: Alb, quit the whines about zerging, or I will make a screenie of EVERY alb zerg i see and make a thread on those.. or i will whine every time i see one or hear there is one.. couse.. mids only zerg when we need to, we need to when we do keep retakes, RRs or when we are about to get zerged ourselves..

/salute Roo for the great plans once again :)
/dismiss Alb whiners (get a life)..

L

lubbock

Lol ironica if you look through the forums you will realise most whine about zerg threads are made by middies :)

K

Kahland

omfg what a joke, ive never seen the alb do ANYTHING without the proverbial "zerg" and we do it we get whined at? and hibs stfu too cos you was 3fg atleast today in hw! and fedah always has 2fg or more zerging emain....so before you start to blame mids for rvr being boring, go look at yourselves!

we are good, not cos we have more people, just alot of the time we manage em better

/bow roo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And what made me laugh more irl was when i saw your sig

Prydwen Flammen Vakten Thane

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Ironica
Why do ppl always start to whine after any relic raid.. Alot of off-topic whines to specific ppl are even more useless imho ...

I think the whines of especially the albs come out of jealousy :p
They just hate to see the mids being that good organised.. Albs outnumber mids easily if they want, but their organization lacks too much to usefully have the most ppl of the server in the realm..
Our advantage from that, is that mids are more willing to play more organised and planned.. Couse if we dont, and we attempt RR or keep retake, we will get ZERGED.. yes, you read it well, by albs!.. So when we organise more, we have a chance to zerg the zerging.. and not get zerged.. (hope you still follow me :p )

I think this is the biggest reason for us to be organised.. Albs just have 900+ players, mid 650+ and hib prolly around 400..
Best weapon for mids in this case is organization, teaming, and having fun ^^

One last thing: Alb, quit the whines about zerging, or I will make a screenie of EVERY alb zerg i see and make a thread on those.. or i will whine every time i see one or hear there is one.. couse.. mids only zerg when we need to, we need to when we do keep retakes, RRs or when we are about to get zerged ourselves..

/salute Roo for the great plans once again :)
/dismiss Alb whiners (get a life)..

Albs primetime 650 mids primetime 650 hibs primetime 350-400

Oh, about the organization.... HOW THE FUCK can you be good organized when you have such a force and STILL you only get 1 relics because i organize a defense of 50~ albs and wipe your entire force with ease. LOL.

N

nuky

Originally posted by Kahland
Oh, about the organization.... HOW THE FUCK can you be good organized when you have such a force and STILL you only get 1 relics because i organize a defense of 50~ albs and wipe your entire force with ease. LOL.

eeer i wasnt at excal myself but i was in the cg for the RR - and from what i read in cg there was A LOT of dead mids outside excal and/or in the courtyard - not to mention the people patroling the mg's (the grp i was with did this, aswell as a few others) - so i would hardly say u wiped all the mids there, thats just being stupid.

not to mention people who have just been rezed/poer dead whatever else comes after such a long fight.

then again i am usually wrong - but i would be i am right this time :)

M

midmaster

Dork, all albs could log in. We have no GOA 'block the relic defenders squad' on our side.

We have 4

You guys have 2. MUHAAAA

O

old.tuppe

i have check several time primetime numbers, mids are allways ~33% from server pop.
last time 1700 in prydwen and 570 mids.
dont even try get better feeling by comparing mids numbers albs and saying they are equal.

btw in that lagfest relicraids usual are, its possible 1-2 pbaeo class can wipe enough peeps so guards can finish job.

J

Jenna.

Youre almost as uber as FADER! :rolleyes:

T

Tokz

Did anyone here this weird crying sound? No?
Ok, guess i was wrong, back to work.

:hat:

N

nuky

Originally posted by old.tuppe
ibtw in that lagfest relicraids usual are, its possible 1-2 pbaeo class can wipe enough peeps so guards can finish job.

not to mention that piece of shit RA Volcanic Pillar - 7 or 8 wizzies landing that in the middle of a relic force, squeezed inside a keep really takes a lot of skill :p

I

Ironica

Hmm seen your reaction i think you agree with me more then you do not.. I didnt say you guys can not organise, I only said we do it better most of the times really ^^

I must say wiping us mids (dont know the numbers, anyone know?) with ~50 albs, is nice.. We did about the same at beno it seems 2fg wiping ~50 albs :)
So I dont say you can not organise, I rather say why whine always when mid does relic raid.. We seem to be the only ones with the guts to do it.. We do some raids on albs strength relics, hibs dont (or i dont know that much).. and how often do we get attacks on us? rarely.. We attack more then defend i must say ;)

So please stop whining about mids attacking relic keep with a zerg.. and please attack ours with 1fg (so we cant whine you zerg our relic keep(s).. Hope you get my point here..

The only thing the mids are trying to do is to get some more action on this server.. We havent had a successful relic raid for what.. 6 months? Until we did our last attack and had all 6 relics for almost a week.. Losing them in a shitty tho fair primetime way..

I think RvR is getting more fun lately, as relic raids are getting more and successful.. I think you should stop whining about us having succesful raids and you dont (couse basically thats the point about this thread imo).. And enjoy the power of the uber-nerfed but kick ass mids :D

/salute

P

promise

why the fuck are people flaming me? what the hell did i do? get a life...seriously.....take a good look at your own posts before you call me stupid/retared/moronic........sigh....kids

N

nuky

why the fuck are people flaming me? what the hell did i do? get a life...seriously.....take a good look at your own posts before you call me stupid/retared/moronic........sigh....kids

2 reasons as far as i can make out

1: ur opinion is not the same as theirs (and aparently because ur not high RR)

2: ur original post was based on fact and not totaly a senseless whine.

go figure *shrugs*

P

promise

Originally posted by nuky
2 reasons as far as i can make out

1: ur opinion is not the same as theirs (and aparently because ur not high RR)

2: ur original post was based on fact and not totaly a senseless whine.

go figure *shrugs*

shudder the thought! a lowbie rr! what ever will i do!

;) im sure i wont lose sleep over it :)

B

Bagloor

Can't you see they are desperate :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom