K

kimse

Originally posted by naetha
Anyone care about relics any more?

Seems like the server's dying a death.

Where did u get that idea ?

S

shadowz

Since mids on prydwen dont have any skills and cant kill people with equal numbers , they have to zerg emain (run around 2 fgs) + chat group (msg when enemies inc) . And even tho they have the most newb friendly realm and best classes and power relics they aint satisfied , they have to zerg the str relics with superior numbers and make RvR even more zergy .
Last time they took relics was the most boring week ever in prydwen history.
Well what you cant do with skills you have to do with numbers
/me points @ blejs emain cg
/me laughs

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by shadowz
Since mids on prydwen dont have any skills and cant kill people same with equal numbers , they have to zerg emain (run around 2 fgs) + chat group (msg when enemies inc) . And even tho they have the most newb friendly realm and best classes and power relics they aint satisfied , they have to zerg the str relics with superior numbers and make RvR even more zergy .
/me laughs
:ROFLMAO:

F

faderullan

Let mids have em all and all others can abondon the server. Mids won. They are the greatest

S

shadowz

Originally posted by faderullan
Let mids have em all and all others can abondon the server. Mids won. They are the greatest

They still cant do shit fg vs fg ?

P

parisienscot

They still cant do shit fg vs fg ?

Tee hee - that coming from a hib!! Just wait for the RA "review" (Read: duck chanters the nerf bat's inc!)

L

lubbock

We still care but we lack the people to defend Relics in the morning from many mids, we still prevented them from getting the last 2 relics, so that a victory.

The truth is that when 200+ middies zerg our frontier, the game is all crap because no one has fun in these zergs, but now that they have their own relic back we can finally stop this Corpse Summoner (Worst thing that has happend to RvR besided instant lifetap).

So Middies if you want relics dont make morning raids as this is way to easy for ya, with all the people you got.....

O

old.Zarff

A guy with an IQ of 10 is president in US atm so I vote for you to be the next jerk in the line!

S

shadowz

Originally posted by lubbock
We still care but we lack the people to defend Relics in the morning from many mids, we still prevented them from getting the last 2 relics, so that a victory.

The truth is that when 200+ middies zerg our frontier, the game is all crap because no one has fun in these zergs, but now that they have their own relic back we can finally stop this Corpse Summoner (Worst thing that has happend to RvR besided instant lifetap).

So Middies if you want relics dont make morning raids as this is way to easy for ya, with all the people you got.....

They have to make it easy for themselves ? They cant play without numbers

S

shadowz

Originally posted by parisienscot
Tee hee - that coming from a hib!! Just wait for the RA "review" (Read: duck chanters the nerf bat's inc!)

Make melee groups if you dont lika baod

F

faderullan

Says the one switching his theurg for a mana chanter ;)

P

parisienscot

Make melee groups if you dont lika baod

Oh there are a lot of melee groups round - but I wanna play my runie :) Still managed to kill one Eclipse chanter last night while the rest of my group got slaughtered - I wub u bolts and cold debuff ;)

Anyway this thread is about RRs - do hibs do that, or is there not enough RPs in it? :flame:

J

Jenna.

Since mids on prydwen dont have any skills and cant kill people with equal numbers , they have to zerg emain (run around 2 fgs) + chat group (msg when enemies inc) . And even tho they have the most newb friendly realm and best classes and power relics they aint satisfied , they have to zerg the str relics with superior numbers and make RvR even more zergy .
/me laughs

:hat:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by lubbock

Where you around on Friday? We came slap bang in the middle of Prime time.

And Albs can't really comment since their last relic raid was morning during midweek when login servers cocked up and we couldn't even log on the few defenders we had ;)

N

nuky

/me laughs

definately on drugs imo

O

old.tuppe

must agree Roo here.
trying switch better char and that way i log off from server, only seeing from goa´s page there was enough peeps, probably yes, alott lowbies.

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by parisienscot
Still managed to kill one Eclipse chanter last night while the rest of my group got slaughtered - I wub u bolts and cold debuff ;)
I´m not an Eclipse member and i´m not a chanter. I laughed velly hard IRL, i got pwned by bolts, which happens like once in a full moon:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom