Rr

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by amazingsteve
I´m not an Eclipse member and i´m not a chanter. I laughed velly hard IRL, i got pwned by bolts, which happens like once in a full moon:D

Was that you? You were just leeching of Eclipse then - do they allow that??!! Wondered why no one was healing you ;)

E

Edlina

Originally posted by parisienscot
Was that you? You were just leeching of Eclipse then - do they allow that??!! Wondered why no one was healing you ;)

fyi wasn't a fg eclipse, they are very rare lately.

Anyway this thread is about RRs - do hibs do that, or is there not enough RPs in it?

You've finally got it :great:

A

amazingsteve

wasn´t leeching, was in their group but if fighting against 2fg sometimes someone dies :)

P

promise

omfg what a joke, ive never seen the alb do ANYTHING without the proverbial "zerg" and we do it we get whined at? and hibs stfu too cos you was 3fg atleast today in hw! and fedah always has 2fg or more zerging emain....so before you start to blame mids for rvr being boring, go look at yourselves!

we are good, not cos we have more people, just alot of the time we manage em better

/bow roo

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by amazingsteve
wasn´t leeching, was in their group but if fighting against 2fg sometimes someone dies :)
the biggest gimps first offcourse
:p

G

Gamah

I don't think RvR is dead the /level command has had a big effect on RvR though :< just have to wait for all the /levels to lvl the alts to 50 :<

A

amazingsteve

/me joins in the laughing:D

oh and Kalgarn, ssh u nerfed hamster!:eek:

O

old.Flamin

Originally posted by shadowz
Since mids on prydwen dont have any skills and cant kill people with equal numbers , they have to zerg emain (run around 2 fgs) + chat group (msg when enemies inc) . And even tho they have the most newb friendly realm and best classes and power relics they aint satisfied , they have to zerg the str relics with superior numbers and make RvR even more zergy .
Last time they took relics was the most boring week ever in prydwen history.
Well what you cant do with skills you have to do with numbers
/me points @ blejs emain cg
/me laughs

Hi
Zeeerg.jpg

M

morpheous

ROFL @ Promise .... (hope that aint a private ridiculing session)

G

gudrex

Hehehe...some really good whines in this thread.....i just love to read a good whine after a succesfull relic raid.

G

greatred

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Where you around on Friday? We came slap bang in the middle of Prime time.

And Albs can't really comment since their last relic raid was morning during midweek when login servers cocked up and we couldn't even log on the few defenders we had ;)
Nah that relic raid was fun :)

I think Lubbock was refering to this weekend's activities.

All respect to the middies, you dominated our frontier. But OMG it was boring. I gave up being farmed and went PvE instead. :(

A

Ardrias_Mid

Originally posted by old.Flamin
Hi
Zeeerg.jpg

I'm in that pic! Or I should be if I didnt release already.
Nice zerg hibs, we almost had you ~~

P

promise

why you all laughing at me, we got 4 relics and you only have two, hibs have none!

/laughs at albs and hibs

D

Damon_D

Since mids on prydwen dont have any skills and cant kill people with equal numbers , they have to zerg emain (run around 2 fgs) + chat group (msg when enemies inc) . And even tho they have the most newb friendly realm and best classes and power relics they aint satisfied , they have to zerg the str relics with superior numbers and make RvR even more zergy .
/me laughs

Let me congratulate you to your moron of the moment award

/em Give's horses-ass shaped figurine

A

araudry

/me laughs

so true ^^

T

Tacticus

Oh there are a lot of melee groups round - but I wanna play my runie :) Still managed to kill one Eclipse chanter last night while the rest of my group got slaughtered - I wub u bolts and cold debuff ;)

Anyway this thread is about RRs - do hibs do that, or is there not enough RPs in it? :flame:

He was soulpact, but yeah your 2fg+stealther adds killed 1 of ours.

Dont blame your losses on overpoweredness, but bad playing, 2/3 of your team was hitting our 2 tanks, while our nukers and healers was untouched.

Learn to play before you whine about overpowered chanters.

A good mid grp can disable a chanter 100%.

B

Bagloor

/me laughs

ROFL

I saw 16 Mids wipe out 43 Enemies at Beno last night. What game are you talking about?

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Bagloor
ROFL

I saw 16 Mids wipe out 43 Enemies at Beno last night. What game are you talking about?

Those moments are very rare.....but I sure had fun doing it ;)

E

Ezeine

What shadowz said. Btw promise, you sir are an idiot.

P

promise

Originally posted by Ezeine
What shadowz said. Btw promise, you sir are an idiot.

/laugh

stfu and go cry somewhere else

F

faderullan

Promise the "Prydwen Flammen Vakten Thane" is one tough guy to face i've heard

S

Scunner

Originally posted by naetha
Anyone care about relics any more?

Seems like the server's dying a death.

Yeah some of us got up to defend knowing mids would attack but given about 20 albs vs 98 mids at 9.30 am we not gonna stop them taking the relics.

The weekend was same old story no single cg no single retake leader albs arguing over orders got zerged, people gave up. The ones that didnt then faced an even more impossible task and the result was the steam rolling we got.

If you ask me we did bloody well to keep the two relics we got left.

And grats mids btw, solid performance.

P

promise

hahaha keep me entertained, go on, keep at it, your doing REALLY well

fyi i never pretended to be tough :p im a thane ffs :D

P

promise

Originally posted by Ezeine
here's a hat for you:

:hat:

awww thanks :D

seriously enough now, sorry if upset ya or something :p

S

shanks

/me laughs

:chortle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom