Rr

P

promise

hey guys, i ever so nearly rr4 now, am i allowed to play with you when i reach it? please oh pwetty please?

:p

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by promise
hey guys, i ever so nearly rr4 now, am i allowed to play with you when i reach it? please oh pwetty please?

:p

no!!!!!!!!11!! you have to be rr6+ to join the 1337d00ds-club :(

R

Roo Stercogburn

I wouldn't get overly excited about high realm rank. After I hit RR4 a long time ago I stopped RvRing pretty much, though that was partly frustration with my char. I mostly only RvR with Roo when there's something needs doing, and I'm never in line for massive RP.

I couldn't care less.

I go online to have a nice time, not to slap my penis on a table. No levels or realm ranks in my sig, ever. Only reason I even list a couple of alts is so peeps can find me in game.

Now that I have a tank that will finally stay with me and intercept attacks, I may go out again :D

K

Kahland

Originally posted by midmaster
Dork, all albs could log in. We have no GOA 'block the relic defenders squad' on our side.

We have 4

You guys have 2. MUHAAAA

you still suck, we dont xD

R

Roo Stercogburn

Kahland, you're quite an entertaining fellow. Don't know if you realise that :)

E

Edlina

Pff, why didn't you drop the relic off at Ligen mids, that'd really have been a lot easier, not like albs aren't gonna take it back next weekend at 7am, while hibs still can't do anything :<

M

Mid_Blejsarus

i wasnt at the relic raid, but i was told it was around 80mids and 50albs that stormed in when the guards popped, and you brag about this? lol? :) and marc and i that thought u had changed abit :) shadowz still same lame muffo as always but nothing to do with that, most from PE is like that ^^ fadeh is cute tho

M

mid_Efour

ill slap my penis on a table anyday

more fun than daoc

T

Tokz

zip (if i'm not totally gone today zip = marracus?), your'e just a kid it seems. And we all know you are very uber and rocks irl because you are pretty high rr. :rolleyes:

Relax man, you have many years left to live. :)

F

faderullan

Yes all who is good at daoc is lame 15 year olds who needs to get a life. Maybe in ~15years they will be as cool as some 30 years olds who hang around in barrysworld forums and hang around on daoc and like the pve aspect. But they dont play much. Always when they show their /played its always a very low number.

Imo let people play as they want. No need to assume things about other people before you know em.

T

Tokz

I didnt say he was a bad player, and I didnt say that he doesnt have a life. What i did say, was that he is acting like a kid.
And lol, he is.

N

nuky

in the words of the infamous ozzy osbourne

your all bloody mad

R

Roo Stercogburn

There was some good play on both sides I'm sure and everyone who took part in the various stages and various days has some kind of memory to take away from it, hopefully a good one.

Some of the things that went on while we were charging around had me falling about laughing at my PC and in no way did everything go to plan at any of the various stages.

There were some great RvR moments - some of it as armies clashed, some of it in deadly little skirmishes.

Any campaign which results in the return of a relic is a success, any defence that stops the complete theft of the entire batch of relics is a success.

There's no point in being a sore winner or a sore loser - enemies will capture the flag oops the relic(s) from us, we will take them back.

There are a lot if points from both sides on this thread I could easily shoot down as I was around at many stages and I have most of it logged.

What's the point? It would serve no purpose. Actually, its opposite to one of the goals of this campaign. This campaign was not just about relics. They were only the focus.

When I started the spam around the realm a few weeks ago it was because there were a lot of despondant Mids. 1.62 was imminent and no matter what way you want to look at it, it was going to hurt a lot of Mid players and we knew it was coming. Your point of view will decide whether you see it as justifiable balancing or an horrendus nerf for the classes affected. Regardles, the effects are the same: many Mids closing accounts and chars going inactive. Not all are fotm players, many carefully made their chars from the start because they liked the idea of how those chars play, not because they were overpowered or whatever.

I felt it was important to prove to ourselves and everyone else that after 1.62 we were still a force to be reckoned with.

There is not, and never will be, any 'Leader' in Midgard. There are a lot of people that work well together when something needs doing and most of what went on in Albion over the last few days was a result of that cooperation.

Well played the Albion defenders, there was never any certain outcome at any point.

Well played Mids, because we were absolutely not coming home empty handed.

Now everyone chill ;)

A

Arflane

Well ... there are more albs on the prywden-server then there are mids and they zerg far more often.

(just letting you guys know )

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Arflane
Well ... there are more albs on the prywden-server then there are mids and they zerg far more often.

(just letting you guys know )

According to duskwave albs have 5.3% more active players then midgard, which isnt really that much is it?

And i rarely see a real 'albzerg', most zergs i see are keeptaking-zergs and no true 'realmpointfarming' zergs

But the last few weeks I've only seen mids actively zerging (=multiple fgs walking together) emain from mg to mg, with 3+ fg, and its quite amusing how they keep claiming they dont zerg...

excal is the server where alb has the advantage in numbers... they have 29% more active players then midgard

B

Big-G-

i love these zerg whines
i truly do
we all do it
but whine is what makes the daoc community what it is, imagine it without whine?
shit, zerkers would still be good if there was no whine ^^

O

old.Morchaoron

If there were no zerg whines, these boards would be a desert, and you wouldnt even be posting here ><

O

oldtimer

>And i rarely see a real 'albzerg', most zergs i see are keeptaking-zergs and no true 'realmpointfarming' zergs

You should look around when you charge next time. You might be running in front alone but the masses are following. <smile> The "albs dont zerg" theme is very closely to the "only mid assassins grey kill in DF" theme. You only notice the stuff where you end up on the receiving end.

Zerging is made by all realms when they have the numbers. It is part of the game.

H

Heffer

Zergs happen, in DF all realms Zerg (even hib :eek:) its the fast way to clear the dungeon!

in emain no-one really actively zergs tbh, they run in 1FG 99% of the time which is good cause it gives a good 1v1 fight which is fun for all even the losers of the battle should enjoy it!
however, i for 1 witnessed the other day a 3fg+ mid zerg in emain when there were only 1fg albs running around seperatly (no cg involved) whichi kinda sucked and wasn't fun so our Forgotten Legends (NOT PUBLIC ENEMIES!!! LOOK AT THE SHIELD IF THERES AN EMBLEM ITS NOT PE!!) logged and did something else.

Roo ncie to see you have a very open mind, everyone zergs to take keeps etc....it rarely (but does) is a matter of zerging for RPs, cause well a zerg gives total wank RPs we all know.

so say whatever you want whine moan boast, end of the day you are the ones making a prat of yourselves by saying cry more etc...

imo lose all insta AE CC and all realms will stand a chance against eachother!

now all /point @ Fattshanes and /laugh :p

H

Heffer

oh and for you older people do not slate younger irl aged ppl for being stupid etc...they are not all like that, do not judge us by our worst specimin, like Fadeh said :p

I am 16 years of age, so go ahead do your thing and slag me off because " i r teh baby n00bling that is teh stupid"

now, anybody for some cheese with their wine? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom