royal wedding bollocks again

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
When I went to my language school (in Thailand) they were all sitting around the cable tv watching the wedding. And were actually suprised the only 2 brits (inc me) were sitting in class waiting to learn.

I couldn't even give a fuck about wedding, a tax leeching stuck up ugly **** and a gold digging whore is what it is. Imo people really need a life if they turned up to this wedding or it effected there lifes, it's ridicious. I didn't even knew about it till my GF (thai) told me. I was actually ashamed of the english people on TV.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
110429pippa--130407749901613800.jpg

If Harry's not doing her , he's a gaybod.

russell

FH is my second home
What on Earth are you talking about? Harry has a full, luxuriant head of hair. Just like his Dad.
Look a little closer. It is badly thining on top, even though its quite long at the front. And James is not his Dad. How very dare you!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
thank feck that's over with! I went out with some friends last night and every five effing minutes they were going on about the dress and this and that and tbh I just got so sodding sick of all the gushing and blabbering I pissed off home lol, I'm not a royalist, couldn't give a flying monkey, next time we go out I'm going to start talking about daoc or eating meat or having your own opinions about stuff rather that ones you are supposed to have because it's trendy ...i.e. something none of them are interested in and see how far it gets me ^^

Christ I am sick of it, I was fairly unbothered to start with the but more people harp on about something... *grinds teeth*

Laddey

FH is my second home
Kate Middleton is a babe. I'd take great pleasure in hanging out of her

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
thank feck that's over with! I went out with some friends last night and every five effing minutes they were going on about the dress and this and that and tbh I just got so sodding sick of all the gushing and blabbering I pissed off home lol, I'm not a royalist, couldn't give a flying monkey, next time we go out I'm going to start talking about daoc or eating meat or having your own opinions about stuff rather that ones you are supposed to have because it's trendy ...i.e. something none of them are interested in and see how far it gets me ^^

Christ I am sick of it, I was fairly unbothered to start with the but more people harp on about something... *grinds teeth*

Count to 10, and breath.....

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Both kate and her sister is extremely hot! That's all I got by watching some parts of the wedding!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Is this Kate person english? That's impossible. You don't have pretty ladies there.

Where did you steal them :eek:

Job

That had to be probably the greatest stage for the christian (anglican) faith in along time and I feel Rowan missed an excellent opportunity there to ask for a fly by just as he finished and he could have whipped out a big sword and challenged Islam to a fight if they thought they were hard enough.

They may think JC is on his last legs , but we may have to get him out he cupboard over the next few years.

:england:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Her sister's better looking tbh. Kate's got a tiny bit of a horse face - but in a nice way.

Job

So four days before, the met office said it was going to piss down, two days before Paddy Power was giving odds of 80% of rain, that lasted till 12pm the day before and presumably they were using the weather forecasts for their odds.
How come the more high tech the get, the worse the weather reports are?
I mean really, are they just looking for clouds with binoculars?
These are the people who are telling us about climate change and they can't even get the weather remotely right, the day before!, for a major event.

wtf!:twak:

Uara

Part of the furniture
Damn I see Vlad has posted it in the Random spam thread :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom