royal wedding bollocks again

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Well i said i wasn't interested in it, but have just spent the last 3 hours glued. I really enjoyed it, makes me proud to be british

...and yes her sister is very hot

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
how old is William?

and why the British Royal Family has cut all the expenses in anti hair loss treatments?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
We are curious why the prince itself didnt get a ring from Kate.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
The wife's watching it on TV with a box of tissues. She says it reminds her of our wedding day !! How exactly ?! Get a grip, woman ffs.

I'm half watching it. Suddenly a paper on Bose-Enstein Condensates seems fascinating...

Yeah, I was told we had to have some tissues in the house for the wedding. Not sure why though, I didn't see anything worth having a wank over...

russell

FH is my second home
how old is William?

and why the British Royal Family has cut all the expenses in anti hair loss treatments?

He is 28, 29 in June.
Its heriditary -look at his Dad -Even Harry is thining badly.
He is no Elton John -guess he is just not that vain and why bother when a stunner like Kate wants you!

russell

FH is my second home

It was decided a while ago that he would not wear one - he is not a jewellery man really -his choice.
Think the world may have some idea he is a married man without the need of a ring?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There isn't a single woman in the world who wouldn't want to marry either of the Princes, lets be honest. Who cares if your hubby to be's going bald when you're gonna be a Royal Highness.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

Yeah we thought that, yet the priest said they exchanged rings! Harry will be knuckle deep inert sister tonight! It was nice to see him having a laugh and a joke, they really are their mothers children.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
He is 28, 29 in June.
He is no Elton John -guess he is just not that vain and why bother when a stunner like Kate wants you!

Just as a side note, Baldness is actually carried on the X chromosone, so it would be Di's fault, not Charley.

russell

FH is my second home
Just as a side note, Baldness is actually carried on the X chromosone, so it would be Di's fault, not Charley.

Ah so is it just co-incidence that all the baldy boys I know, follow the pattern of their fathers?

My hubby is receeding in the same places his father?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
googling that led me to this
Bose
which led me to this
Superfluid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
which is pretty damn freaky tbh and eventually led me to this
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/off-topic-21/247265-kacey-barnfield-thread.html
so I'm off to make some superfluids of my very own! :D:D:D

Teeds, you are a superfluid.

and Lamp, this single gal would not want to be married to either prince being perfectly honest here, the thought of being a HRH is something that I find quite repulsive...in fact I can honestly say I would shy away from dating anyone famous (rofl, like I am inundated with requests hehe) and that is a huge turn off and negative point against them for me personally.

...great personality ,loaded, attractive & anonymous on the other hand, I'd be all over that faster than Kerry Katona on a contract for a new reality tv show.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Futurama-zoidberg-professor.gif

I Imagine it a lot like this...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You'd never get the smell of fish out of your head

*regrets typing that*

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
lol EZ! never stops surprising us with a new u: EZ the huntress! :p :p

and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cerb!! so repped! :lol:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
He is 28, 29 in June.

What on Earth are you talking about? Harry has a full, luxuriant head of hair. Just like his Dad.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Ah so is it just co-incidence that all the baldy boys I know, follow the pattern of their fathers?

My hubby is receeding in the same places his father?

Approximately 30% of women carry the recessive baldness gene, which they inherit from their fathers. When the male makes his, ermm contribution, he determines gender, by passing on a single X-chromosne, in the case of girls or a single Y-chromosone in the case of boys. In the case of boys, the X-chromosone is inherited from the mother, along with the bladness gene. The exact pattern of hair folicals, can be inherited from either side, so father and son, are likely to loose hair in a similar way. A male with baldness, will passs on the condition to all his daughters, but the second X-chromosone in women usually suppresses the baldness gene and in cases where both x-chromosone contain that gene, inherited alopecia occurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom