royal wedding bollocks again

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
im just gotta ask..

if a series of bombings occurs during.. is anyone gonna be suprised?

and if a crapload of bad/shocking news is released same day?

i got a really bad feeling about friday you know..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aye got the feeling myself although what can we do? lets hope not tho, sick of hearing about royal wedding this royal wedding that but i wouldnt wish those atrocities on anyone or anything.

i reckon there will be a massive shake up in the gov if anything did happen tho, cameron would have a fucking tonne of pressure to do something about extremists and the EU (mainly because the EU protects their human rights) not just from the public but from the royal family aswell.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No idea, no real care either to be honest, but i'm quite sure some important news gets buried for this.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I don't give a shit about the royal wedding. I watch almost zero tv and I am already sick of seeing it every time I walk past a tv.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I thought that living in Ireland this would be the last place I'd be bombarded with Royal wedding coverage. Oooh no. RTE and TV3 are both showing it in full, which just amazes me.

I avoided Charles & Di (spent the day in Cleethorpes hooning around on my FS1E as I recall), I avoided Diana's funeral (and the funeral procession came right past my flat! I spent the day playing MDK), and I'll avoid this. Viva la republik!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fuck the republic.

Not really interested though, will spend the morning nursing a hangover and reading and the afternoon with portal 2. Glad of the day off though!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Royal wedding can suck my balls. If anybody wants me I'll be playing starcraft.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Not complaining about the day off, that's for sure. ;)

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm going to head to a nice remote stretch of coast for the day - should be peacefull and theres a seal colony I can watch on my 'scope.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
looks like i better avoid the bbc news site for a while, about 60% seems to be the wedding

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is nice and I wish them well, at the same time I'm not that interested and naturally getting bored of the media coverage before hand.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm going to work, and wont be watching as i'm not really that interested. I will probably see something about it on the news later on.

I'm not anti-royal, i like William and i hope they will both be happy and hope he will get to be king as i think he will bring some credability back to the royal family.

Good luck to the both of them

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I'm off out with the family tomorrow to a place with no TVs and probably not many people after a fatal accident last Sunday.
I'll catch the highlights on the news in the evening.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I was meant to be working, for the x1.5 wage, but they don't need me anymore, boo :< Going to view a car instead, can't complain.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Couldn't give a monkeys about the wedding per se (I wish them both all the best for the future);drove thru central London this afternoon and the Mall looks wonderful with all the union jacks, the media frenzy & all the people camped out along the route. The Middleton family have booked the entire Goring Hotel. Something like 71 rooms at 5 grand a pop for a night.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I don't wish them ill, hope it works out for them tbh but doubt it'll last; really tbh though wish it'd just go away, there's 'wedding specials' on every tv channel and radio show I turn on and, well can't wait for it all to shut up...I was supposed to be getting married this year, hurts a bit :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LOL their vows....for richer & POORER ???!!!!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Watching it while i wait to go to a family wedding, no really i am about 3pm.

Was booked last June.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The wife's watching it on TV with a box of tissues. She says it reminds her of our wedding day !! How exactly ?! Get a grip, woman ffs.

I'm half watching it. Suddenly a paper on Bose-Enstein Condensates seems fascinating...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hang on....something's happened....Kate's come out with her dress ripped and one of her boobs is on show. Harry's nursing a black eye

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm enjoying it not really glued to the TV but still it's a great day you will probably experience this once or twice in a lifetime.

Best of all they gave us a Bank Holiday so show some respect you jock douche twats :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well anyone can be poorer, even if talking monetary situation. But i think the vow doesn't mean wealth, and more towards poorer times, such as getting ill and so forth.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
The wife's watching it on TV with a box of tissues. She says it reminds her of our wedding day !! How exactly ?! Get a grip, woman ffs.

I'm half watching it. Suddenly a paper on Bose-Enstein Condensates seems fascinating...

googling that led me to this
Bose
which led me to this
Superfluid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
which is pretty damn freaky tbh and eventually led me to this
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/off-topic-21/247265-kacey-barnfield-thread.html
so I'm off to make some superfluids of my very own! :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom