Football Ronaldo situation

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, the united forum I was reading, they really rated him. Might be united Bias :D

It is bud, he probably had 6 good games for us this season, 15 more average performances and 10 howlers. The guy has talent but he is a sleepy fucker and not brave at all.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Although he's obviously a great asset to any club, ManU will be fine without him, look how many good players they have. In some ways playing around him isn't the best idea because at some point he's bound to play poorly or get injured.

Marc

FH is my second home
Robinho has admitted that its united who are pushing for him to be part of any deal for Ronaldo and he has no problems with leaving real madrid for man united.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Ronaldo is not choosing between MU and Real. He is choosing between Madrid or Manchester Night life ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
No as much as some Man U fans do not like to admit Man u is not "The" club to play for, if its true Ronaldo has always wanted to play for Madrid Man u will not compare.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
the journalist who quoted him, wasn't even in the country when it happened.

Marc

FH is my second home
Word on the street is that a certain brazilian is set to become united new number 7 with Ronaldo going the other way at the end of next season.

And no, its not Robinho

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Baptista? Hahahaha :p

But seriously must be Daniel Alves or Ronaldinho? Although Alves doesnt seem to want to and United dont see to want the latter. It won't be Kaka.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Ronaldinho's going to Man City ;) , he's a Barca player not Real anyway. Alves doesnt play for Real either.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The only brazilians playing for Madrid are Robinho and Baptista.

Baptista is hardly a number 7 anyway :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Marcelo as well, more of a full back though than a winger i thought.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
De La red?

nm, he said brazillian :S

Marc

FH is my second home
He doesnt play for Real Madrid.

As I said, its a rumour doing the rounds that Ronaldinho will head to united with Ronaldo heading the other way. United will also receive cash.

I cant see it myself though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He doesnt play for Real Madrid.

As I said, its a rumour doing the rounds that Ronaldinho will head to united with Ronaldo heading the other way. United will also receive cash.

I cant see it myself though.

I don't see it happening either BUT if anyone could get old goofy back on form and motivated it is Fergie. We all have to admit, a Ronaldinho at 100% is a scary prospect should it ever happen again. On his best day he is an unbelievable player.

Corran

Part of the furniture
If ronaldo really insists on leaving man utd... with the way this has been conducted, especially by Madrid, I would be a bastard...

Sure you can leave mate.... oh I forgot, due to the bahaviour of Real Madrid you will not be allowed to go to them for any amount of money, however we will sell you to any other non-english club that will pay the necessary amount

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If ronaldo really insists on leaving man utd... with the way this has been conducted, especially by Madrid, I would be a bastard...

Sure you can leave mate.... oh I forgot, due to the bahaviour of Real Madrid you will not be allowed to go to them for any amount of money, however we will sell you to any other non-english club that will pay the necessary amount

As Marc said, Barcelona.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
United selling ronaldo would be stupid. You just have to think of the sales revenue he's going to bring in within the next few years, not to mention the goals winning them the championship, generally being a fantastic player and getting the fans in. I'm not a ronaldo fan but even if united were offered £150million, I still don't see the logic in them accepting unless he throws his toys out of the pram and refuses to play or just decides to play shit in retaliation. Lets face it though, if he does that, no other clubs are going to want him afterwards either though.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Be freaky if Ronaldinho ended up at Man City...

Bit of a nasty end of career to a great prospect though :( Rumours were abound of him going to tottenham. Although they aren't exactly the best team in the world, maybe the attacking style and aggressive manager would give him a kick up the arse...

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I'd be happy with him going to any Premiership side, on a good day i'd say hes the most entertaining footballer to watch, im sure hes stil lgot it in him.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Manchester has made a bid for Santa Cruz - I really don't want him on the bench anywhere :(

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
This Ronaldo stuff is starting to get annoying, today his comes out and says he is staying with us, then another report is he has agreed terms with Madrid.

soze

I am a FH squatter
He made a staement saying he will not say anything untill after the Euros when he said if the right offer came in he would move. So i think anything else now is pure paper talk?

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
He made a staement saying he will not say anything untill after the Euros when he said if the right offer came in he would move. So i think anything else now is pure paper talk?

It was on skysports news earlier.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Wow, there's some drivel being touted on this thread. If Real want to pay United nearly 100m Euros for Ronnie, Ferg would take the money. United have always had a team ethic that says no one player is bigger than the club. More importantly, everyone's talking like Ronaldo is irreplaceable and United would fall apart without him, which is utter shite; the games where United struggled last season were the ones where Rooney wasn't present, not Ronaldo. Even if Ferg only got half the transfer money off the Glazers to spend on new players he could still get a world-class striker, a decent winger and a new RB (which Fergie was looking for anyway). I don't think we'll get Benzema, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got Huntelaar. As for Ronaldinho from Barca, with his problems I don't think Ferg would touch him.

As for Carrick, proof is in the pudding isn't it? He's a first team choice for the Premiership and Champions League winners. All the criticisms of Carrick could also be laid at Paul Scholes' door (particularly inability to tackle) but the other aspects of his game, particularly his pin-sharp passing, make up for it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
If Scholes and Hargreaves had been fit all season he wouldn't have been first choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom