stay there, traitor! :twak: :m00:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Be aware mate i´ve heard once you roll alb you never come back :p

Thats only because the c6 in alb is easier and more entertaining :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Oki forget scout, im rolling a reaver! To many people spammed me reaver reaver reaver.:)

brad said:
Oki forget scout, im rolling a reaver! To many people spammed me reaver reaver reaver.:)

Why not a 2h pala? 33 chants 34 weapon 44 2h 42 shield?

SoM, WH, GoV, Malice, Battler, CB, BotS (moahah 2h sun weapon ), heal procs on armor/ablas and WARLORD. Add celerity and you got pwn char in 8v8 tank grps and a good solo char.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Why not a 2h pala? 33 chants 34 weapon 44 2h 42 shield?

SoM, WH, GoV, Malice, Battler, CB, BotS (moahah 2h sun weapon ), heal procs on armor/ablas and WARLORD. Add celerity and you got pwn char in 8v8 tank grps and a good solo char.

sounds good. But i don't really fancy another tank just like my warrior. And i hear preety much you'l be solo unles you got a set group as i hear albs are stingy with the invites.

If i could get a nice grp to join now and then, then maybe i would. But reaver seems a better class overall, and nice soloing potential. I don't fancy gaining rr's all over again, with a heavy tank.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
I thought my eyes were decieving me, So it was you playing the scout in thid!? and now the reaver!

GL playing albion mate, but your missing out on the Hibernian way of life!

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
sounds good. But i don't really fancy another tank just like my warrior. And i hear preety much you'l be solo unles you got a set group as i hear albs are stingy with the invites.

If i could get a nice grp to join now and then, then maybe i would. But reaver seems a better class overall, and nice soloing potential. I don't fancy gaining rr's all over again, with a heavy tank.

If its grps you want dont roll a reaver!

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
What he means is, "If its grps you want dont join synergy!"

And what he means is, "If it's orgies you want, join the Synergy group!"

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
What he means is, "If its grps you want dont join synergy!"

;)

i get groups every night, not because of the class i play but because i MAKE THEM.

ps. i quite like a reaver in grp tbh, they have some nice util, and LD u whining bitch the last 5 times u logged in ive offered u gp and u said u cba....

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
i get groups every night, not because of the class i play but because i MAKE THEM.

ps. i quite like a reaver in grp tbh, they have some nice util, and LD u whining bitch the last 5 times u logged in ive offered u gp and u said u cba....

Take an armsman instead. we get more vent whine :flame:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Take an armsman instead. we get more vent whine :flame:

yes, that irish dude a real sore spot for u didnt he. first 30 min of vent was him having a go at kagato. SOmthign about kagato shoving his fork up his bard/droods arse?

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

With the reaver in pve, open with engage and get either the viper chain or the parry chain off first. makes leveling soo much easier.

I'm currently pl'ing a Flex tic , very fun, the parry chain is off of block as they don't get parry, so you have 2 choices from the engage, Parry -> long stun , side styles. or Viper - Slowed - - Life tap.

Deer

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Deerstalker said:
With the reaver in pve, open with engage and get either the viper chain or the parry chain off first. makes leveling soo much easier.

I'm currently pl'ing a Flex tic , very fun, the parry chain is off of block as they don't get parry, so you have 2 choices from the engage, Parry -> long stun , side styles. or Viper - Slowed - - Life tap.

Deer

yeh i liked doing that, plus the indigo snake thing, or whatever it's called the side style, is nice for gaining back hp. Viper, and side style, and 100% hp again.
:)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ging said:

lol, i aint even logged in for over a month :eek6:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Deerstalker said:

Deer

go papertank!

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
Brad, if you roll a cleric, reaver or heretic, I will Pl you to 50 today/tommorrow. :eek:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
paper tank with 30% abs and very high AF

To be fair to the guy, he did quote someone who was talking about levelling one up, in which case they are a papertank whilst levelling :D. I presume that's what he meant because surely theres not anyone still stupid enough to not realise what a level 50 heretic uses.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
JoshYouAre said:
Brad, if you roll a cleric, reaver or heretic, I will Pl you to 50 today/tommorrow. :eek:
Does that goes just for him or can we other mortals get the same? :fluffle:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
kirennia said:
To be fair to the guy, he did quote someone who was talking about levelling one up, in which case they are a papertank whilst levelling :D. I presume that's what he meant because surely theres not anyone still stupid enough to not realise what a level 50 heretic uses.

one would hope not :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
JoshYouAre said:

Im exping a reaver at the moment. Level 30 now.:)

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
one would hope not :D

Papertank is the name of my flex ench tic bot, the idea is to use it for farming with the reaver, 2x keyboards, alternate levi from each till the mob is dead . + buffs +foh ( when I can get ML1 + 2 groups steps done ) makes for some scary damage, he's 45 at the moment and the reaver already has trouble holding the agro ( without protect on , doing alternate indigosnake )

I have a cookie cutter rejuv tic as well, and I just dont find it enjoyable to play, always out of power, focus never seems to ramp fast enough to kill anyone.

Deer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom