Rolling alb.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ovron said:
Bradlex turning into... (all albs look away now please) alb scum!

*Prepares the shears, and puts brad's name on them*

I just want some different scenery. Mid gets boring when i've basicly played everyclass there.:)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
What would people suggest? With rolling new classes?

Never really played albion, so whats easy to exp with etc?

And what guilds around that are recruiting, if anyone would fancy me.:)

Warrior gets abit dull from time to time, so fancy giving alb a try and getting maybe a char or two to 50.

Levelling any char isn't a real struggle, as long as you have a bit of initative.

However, if you're planning on levelling 20-40 or so solo, then obviously a Heretic or Friar are perfect choices (having selfbuffs).

Ideally, find a friend (or several) to level up with...make a decent combination like spirit cabby+body sorc, merc+paladin etc and you'll have a much more enjoyable time.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well i leveled a heretic to 15 so far, but was thinking either merc/armsman/heretic/scout.

If anyone does wanna exp with me just say. Im easy.:)

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Well i leveled a heretic to 15 so far, but was thinking either merc/armsman/heretic/scout.

with heretic btw try staying in thid @ lvl 24 till ur capped in bg /xpoff then u will get ya mcl then /xpon and go have some fun, that or go into mainstream rvr and heal like crazy which is alot quicker imo 3-5 rps per large heal from what i recall ( stand in fop for teh win), if not ALOT more dangerous :).

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Wholdar said:
Hehe, and Shamans has DI, right? :p

/j

You said it, mid is so overpowered.

Warlocks has TWF, BoF and BAoD as well!

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
You said it, mid is so overpowered.

Warlocks has TWF, BoF and BAoD as well!

overpowered?? naaa give them IP and phaseshift as well the little guys need all the help they can get ;) ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
lol @ brad playing with the enemy!

So?

Btw think im rolling a scout, never had a decent seieg tower/keep take/defence char before, so think im gonna exp a scout to 50.

if you got any old scout gear you don't mind giving me, all is appreciated.:) :sex:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

Still think Friar would be more fun, merc, armsmen and scouts are not really any different to the classes your likely to have played before, at least friars and heretics are more of a change.

Oh and I look forward to kicking you from the albion BG's too :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
So?

Btw think im rolling a scout, never had a decent seieg tower/keep take/defence char before, so think im gonna exp a scout to 50.

if you got any old scout gear you don't mind giving me, all is appreciated.:) :sex:

I think you'd probably find an earth wiz more fun for sieges than a scout and considerably faster to level. But sounds as though you prefer more melee orientated chars.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
I think you'd probably find an earth wiz more fun for sieges than a scout and considerably faster to level. But sounds as though you prefer more melee orientated chars.

Yeh im more melle orientated, and always fancied a scout kind of char. only time i played one was in the Bg's where i had a blast ;)

All im really interested in is big seiege battles, probably be the only times i would play one. The rest of the time i can play other chars, that are better for doing other things. All this scout is, is a way of getting to see some new scenery. Just a breath of fresh air to have some fun again.:)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel imo.

Pain in the ass to get used to but they have so many tools.

I mean for one you got the speed for doing quests and running away from mobs after u use the insta stun, which is in itself a lovely thing to have. Aswell as 2 insta DD's , which do moderatly good dmg <very good if u use that spell crit % RA (been too long away i forget its name) > . Chain armour, heal song which pretty much gets rid of downtime, not to mention your power song aswell. And after 40 your melee dmg buffer is quite sick, absorbing 75dmg at lvl 50, which trust me helps a lot. They got more crap but i cant be assed to list it, but its all pretty good lol. Oh and stealth, which, although useless vs assassins, it can be sickeningly grt vs non stealther classes if u spec in it proficently enuf.

Minstrels imo are by far the best all round class in albion , some would disagree but i personally loved the buggers when i played. And if i come back its what ill be remaking. :)

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
If you're going to level a scout, be sure to have a bb (or get PL'ed) or you will experience true pain.

And fyi, the people in this thread suggesting a necro as RvR viable are pulling your leg big time...:wanker:

Mufasa

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Yeh im more melle orientated, and always fancied a scout kind of char. only time i played one was in the Bg's where i had a blast ;)

Would suggest a hunter or ranger rather than a scout then m8 :mad: scouts are more like a caster with a shield to delay the inevitable. that said they can be alot of fun even if slightly frustrating (just glad i got a infil to switch to when i actually wanna make some rp's), maybe worth considering finishing off your tic and going a hybrid spec (if there is one) then you'll be laughing in siege situations and if you fancy a bit of melee you can, just my 2 cents worth. Anyway GL with what ever you decide :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Mufasa said:
Would suggest a hunter or ranger rather than a scout then m8 :mad:

That would make seeing the Albion scenery a little more difficult though :)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
And fyi, the people in this thread suggesting a necro as RvR viable are pulling your leg big time...:wanker:

They are viable in both group and solo situations. A frustrating Class for sure, but rewarding all the more for it.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
What would people suggest? With rolling new classes?

Never really played albion, so whats easy to exp with etc?

And what guilds around that are recruiting, if anyone would fancy me.:)

Warrior gets abit dull from time to time, so fancy giving alb a try and getting maybe a char or two to 50.

mids /cough "overlord" rolling alb? o_O

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
They are viable in both group and solo situations. A frustrating Class for sure, but rewarding all the more for it.

grp ?? when was the last time you saw more than 2 necros in rvr!!!! those who play the necros in rvr play them well but tbh set grps and pick up grps dont normally take necro.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Banshee is a good class to start :)

Sadly i've never played hib. I regret not trying it now though.:(

Im stuck with the alb outcasts.:)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
like i said above friars are good for soloing with buffs and heal procs off staff, good in rvr as well although do need to be templated to compete :)

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom