Roflmao Brite And Co

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
So wonderful Manisch ;) when are you gonna realize you are totally shit and has achieved absolutely nothing but zergs and angry faces? :D

He already knows it, he is just trying to be cool in front of the people who dont. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So wonderful Manisch ;) when are you gonna realize you are totally shit and has achieved absolutely nothing but zergs and angry faces? :D

I am sure the bits on GoA's servers worship you when you log out and thank you for handling them so well.

Tool :).

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Not my problem you captured for a few days only. But good excuse and thanks for missing the point.

tell you what ill speak to gorath... you pick a toon and come fight him and ill fraps it and host it on here...

so you can make your point by showing how easy mode it is to kill him on his mauler

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
tell you what ill speak to gorath... you pick a toon and come fight him and ill fraps it and host it on here...

so you can make your point by showing how easy mode it is to kill him on his mauler

You are still missing the point.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
You are still missing the point.

well you seem to be implying goraths mauler is a walk over (so I therefore should not provide people with critism over opponent choice in vids)...

So lets get this fight on and you can show me how much a walk over he is.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
This thread had potential..

Can we please get back on topic and get back to the important question of what Kinetix was doing so far away from his zerging bridge in the first place. And more importantly, how he then managed to run away for half a zone, before (with the same number of people that fled at the start) wipe the 3 chasing mids in such add free style that it deserves a post?

Septina

Part of the furniture
This thread had potential..

Can we please get back on topic and get back to the important question of what Kinetix was doing so far away from his zerging bridge in the first place. And more importantly, how he then managed to run away for half a zone, before (with the same number of people that fled at the start) wipe the 3 chasing mids in such add free style that it deserves a post?

Just shows how used Kinetic is to 'winning'. :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Yes i had radar i know exactly were all albs are at all time, like god...get a clue :p
As if it isn't totally obvious where people are 99% of the time. Go fetch a clue yourself :|

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
whaaa booomer run :p doesn't he usually sit down mid fight when the group hes in is about to die ;<?

Dunno :p there they were standing doing emotes at me when Zam! they got mezzed and after that was a show that warmed my heart and made me smile for the rest of the day :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Dunno :p there they were standing doing emotes at me when Zam! they got mezzed and after that was a show that warmed my heart and made me smile for the rest of the day :)

Wouldn't have happened with Madition's Radar Hat and Demodar's Speedy Gonzales Boots.

They maybe had the wrong gear on.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, the seer duo should just stand and fight vs all those casters and melee classes! Fkn newbs. :(

give him a break :( hes never been the best player ...... zergs dont kite so he wouldnt know about it

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha...omg im still laughing for 5 mins!

Wanna do that again? im happy to run from berks to oriens all over again just to see you get wiped by fg albs :D

I must say it shows how big of a hipocrit this guy really is

I see hundreds of posts by him moaning of albs running solo in NF
Then he posts this saying he ran "SOLO" kiting Brite & Co to an FG of albs (that in his other posts don`t exsist)

Moron to say the least imo

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I must say it shows how big of a hipocrit this guy really is

I see hundreds of posts by him moaning of albs running solo in NF
Then he posts this saying he ran "SOLO" kiting Brite & Co to an FG of albs (that in his other posts don`t exsist)

Moron to say the least imo

Maybe im moron who knows...but defenetly you win on the number one clueless-bigmought. First of all if i was solo it was because there wasnt any fg with space for me, at least for my wiz.
Second of all get some glasses and point me where i said kited i said i runed never was an intention to bring them to anywere. Maybe you should make a reallity check hen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom