Roflmao Brite And Co

MegaMaejter

Banned
Cynic?

The only FG experience (don't mix it with skill now, will you) you're supposed to have is erm from Post Mortem FGs, so maybe stay in the stealther threads?

Censi played a hero in IG GG also.

So now when you where wrong, will you quitely fuck off now? Please.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, was fun :)

Too bad the azzarri/arepa group had to log when we finally killed them :)

Decent amount of FGs out, and almost no zerging/adding (compared to how it was with much higher population)

Wasn't too bad last night for us although new setup with 2 new ppl atm (new paccer is biggest change) so we lost a couple of times while we are getting used to the new setup etc.

Pretty quiet for alb fg's (as usual) but nice to see 3 diff hib groups out - shame they were all in teh same place at times and that 1 of them kept running to a tower mid fight :( Also a bit of a shame that couple of times we were engaged in a nice fg fight and a 2nd hib grp added but thanks to GA for leaving us to fight - twice i think they did that :cheers:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Cynic?

Don't make me bump the thread where you give someone suggestions to put in top notch fights in a video versus solo'ers that are respected and known.

Then Tonfa2 starts with a fight against Gorathkill followed by one against Archetype.

So stick that cynic up your ass or look it up in a dictionary first.

The only FG experience (don't mix it with skill now, will you) you're supposed to have is erm from Post Mortem FGs, so maybe stay in the stealther threads?

not sure if you can entertain such accurate negative feedback... but really if you made a solo sneak vid on dyvet... would it be possible to get more top notch opponents than the fights I managed to get??? (specially in light of the state of the server)

Im mulling it over and thinking I doubt it... not with a weeks capture anyway...

So as much as I would like to listen to what your saying and learn from it... the only conclusion I can draw is that your full of shit! :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Brite and co killing soloers?

Nothing new there then zzz

They have a kos list, as most groups do, and unfortunately Kin will be pretty high, though probably just below Magon. Anyhow, the groove group are ok mostly, its the arepa group that runs over everything.

Im sure brite wont mind me sharing this, but the excuse i got was basically you looked at us funny.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
its the arepa group that runs over everything.
On sundays, mondays and thursdays when Arepa runs with us in the TC grp we have a KoS list and sometimes clear out bridges but dont steamroll everything tho :p

*EDIT* /slap nate for cross posting hehe

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Last night sucked coz I had perma red/yellow lag and playing paccy for the first time properly=suckeh. Wait a few weeks imo!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Last night sucked coz I had perma red/yellow lag and playing paccy for the first time properly=suckeh. Wait a few weeks imo!

It sounded on vent like you were more annoyed at the lag you had than anythign else Pio - your paccing is fine :fluffle: We just need to gel together a bit more with the new setup/ppl etc :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't too bad last night for us although new setup with 2 new ppl atm (new paccer is biggest change) so we lost a couple of times while we are getting used to the new setup etc.

Pretty quiet for alb fg's (as usual) but nice to see 3 diff hib groups out - shame they were all in teh same place at times and that 1 of them kept running to a tower mid fight :( Also a bit of a shame that couple of times we were engaged in a nice fg fight and a 2nd hib grp added but thanks to GA for leaving us to fight - twice i think they did that :cheers:

Yea that was the NFD pug, as you and groove noticed we were a caster group, practicing our extend, unfortunately the natural way to extend is down the coast (where the tower is), as the other option where we kept meeting you was through the trees, towards the bridge, or across the water. Should of taken the water really. Anyhow, it was mentioned in the group that we shouldn't as wasnt in the spirit of things. Not that some of the mids concerned havent done exactly the same, but thats a poor excuse, and you can ignore that dig. ;)

Also, lots of messy times when 2fg of mids chasing us down but thanks to groove who were generally the ones who decided to pull off.

Good night anyhow, though what I said on irc still stands - we all love fg fights, but getting run over by groove group 6 times in a row without meeting anyone else is disheartening, but at least we had the balls to see it through until they logged for the night. Cheers guys, rvr is looking up. Shame we cant get the old NFD GG1 tank group back together though.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
On sundays, mondays and thursdays when Arepa runs with us in the TC grp we have a KoS list and sometimes clear out bridges but dont steamroll everything tho :p

*EDIT* /slap nate for cross posting hehe

Mmm, well its hard but a group with brite and arepa in have regularly been running over me on my eldie, and Paul who bards for us (While he's soloing on hero), and for certain we shouldnt be on any full groups KoS list. Now 2 people dont make a group I know, so wouldnt want to be throwing unwarranted accusations around directed at the wrong people.

Had a chat with Brite anyhow, maybe he'll shout up for me next time. :) :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh Crom we're just happy to see more groups out and even if they do kite into a tower at times its still better than thrashing around on a bridge with the alb zerg lol

Our grp is generally push, push and more push and it usually works as in general the only time we kite is vs larger numbers (eg starting to take too much damage from the alb zerg)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm, well its hard but a group with brite and arepa in have regularly been running over me on my eldie,

Definitely not TC then as Brite has nothing to do with us - prolly a pug that Arepa/Brite/friends made i guess on other nights/days.

Just to reiterate btw TC don't usually add on solo'ers or solo fights or groups fighting unless they get cought up on/under/around a bridge then tbh its FFA anyway. Mistakes happen sometimes but thats the rule we try our best to stick to :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Definitely not TC then as Brite has nothing to do with us - prolly a pug that Arepa/Brite/friends made i guess on other nights/days.

Just to reiterate btw TC don't usually add on solo'ers or solo fights or groups fighting unless they get cought up on/under/around a bridge then tbh its FFA anyway. Mistakes happen sometimes but thats the rule we try our best to stick to :)

Sorry then, accept my apologies, didnt mean to implicate you in it, just coz you had arepa in.

C

Carss

Mmm, well its hard but a group with brite and arepa in have regularly been running over me on my eldie, and Paul who bards for us (While he's soloing on hero), and for certain we shouldnt be on any full groups KoS list. Now 2 people dont make a group I know, so wouldnt want to be throwing unwarranted accusations around directed at the wrong people.

Had a chat with Brite anyhow, maybe he'll shout up for me next time. :)

A group with brite and arepa would happen once in a blue moon :p

I have joined some PuGs from swede alliance when id just templated my savage to try it out. One with danord group which was quite nice got some nice fights vs hib group via the relic :p then hibs started camping the trees near berk with a shroom zerg as i guess they got fed up, i saw your eld there and i didnt know it was you at the time, i chased and someone said it was you so i pulled back, then you run back nearsighting so from then on it was clear we should attack you with.

Maybe try standing out from the crowd a little as i said your a caster in a guild called "The Black Adders" in plain dyes, people dont know who you are and you are a caster so its assumed you are there to add so meh.

As for the savage and its new 200p template i think its quickly going on the shelf, valk does a lot better damage plus better interupts :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
A group with brite and arepa would happen once in a blue moon :p

I have joined some PuGs from swede alliance when id just templated my savage to try it out. One with danord group which was quite nice got some nice fights vs hib group via the relic :p then hibs started camping the trees near berk with a shroom zerg as i guess they got fed up, i saw your eld there and i didnt know it was you at the time, i chased and someone said it was you so i pulled back, then you run back nearsighting so from then on it was clear we should attack you with.

Maybe try standing out from the crowd a little as i said your a caster in a guild called "The Black Adders" in plain dyes, people dont know who you are and you are a caster so its assumed you are there to add so meh.

As for the savage and its new 200p template i think its quickly going on the shelf, valk does a lot better damage plus better interupts :p

Naw wasnt that time I was referring to, that was fair play there as I was pissing around and being a general nuisance. I was sleeping with dogs and caught fleas. ;) Was times previous to that. No matter anyhow.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Arepa's too leet for Brite :D
Had fun last night, been sometime since ran proper fg shite, next time we run we'll hopefully have a paccy that aint afk ;)

kivik

Part of the furniture
As crom said, fg fights are fun but dishearting when getting rolled over by herra groups, can just imagine how it is for the very few fg alb groups that actually try but get farmed all the time.

You don't need to play your super setup group these days, play some alts, or invite new players (they're going to appreciate it alot). More fun for everyone...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
As crom said, fg fights are fun but dishearting when getting rolled over by herra groups, can just imagine how it is for the very few fg alb groups that actually try but get farmed all the time.

You don't need to play your super setup group these days, play some alts, or invite new players (they're going to appreciate it alot). More fun for everyone...

Until recently we regularly ran with 7 x rr11 and 1 lowbie rr10 (hi lect <3) purely as that was the bunch of us who played together the most and crept up the rr's but now Nate has left us sadly (his crappy work hours :() and Skar (rl > daoc) we are running with less rr11's. I do know what you mean tho Kivik as when we were on Avalon as a rr3-5 grp facing fg rr11 with occasional rr12's it is disheartening. Least we dont dump all ra's on inc tho which the high rr german groups often do :)

Sunday and Monday are kinda our hard core nights with our best setup and still lose at times but thursday we do run other setups and invite friends etc - its nice to have a change for sure :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And running throu a zone to get Kenetic? Was well worth it to chase him from close to villa to bridge just to kill him, then the called alb "fg" wiped us with no adds or what so ever. :ninja:

Surely you would be busy screaming "jew" and "negro" somwhere when a FG killed you. But that never happens.

Lal...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
not sure if you can entertain such accurate negative feedback... but really if you made a solo sneak vid on dyvet... would it be possible to get more top notch opponents than the fights I managed to get??? (specially in light of the state of the server)

Im mulling it over and thinking I doubt it... not with a weeks capture anyway...

So as much as I would like to listen to what your saying and learn from it... the only conclusion I can draw is that your full of shit! :)

Not my problem you captured for a few days only. But good excuse and thanks for missing the point.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
thanks for the run out - was first night in ages druiding - some funny noobish mistakes like eating a kebab on incoming or pouring red wine. <coughs>

C

Carss

Well we are not purposely playing high rank charecters or a certain rock solid setup, just the core 2 healers rr11 whatever shaman is alive and whatever people want to play.

Apart from the support yesterday we had me, fujjeh, beck, alkz and netcode, all of which have rr11 charecters but only netcode playing his, the rest on alts. So you cant exactly whine on us for that.

I know myself and from what ive seen when playing is that when the competition isnt as hard as it used to be the group dont tend to use RAs at all because i personally am used to using them when i feel the time is exactly right and im not going to think later on that i needed to use it and grow used to playing without them and only use them when facing zergs and such so you cant really blame realm rank if you dont see us dumping as you have the essentials from rr5-7 depending on class.

As for SC group not dumping i wouldnt agree with that, playing against them they rely heavily on realm abilitys and instas and have a poor playstyle which can be exploited with good positioning. If you are serious about getting a group to play well and compete watch raids zerk movie (raid-zerk1.avi) along with other movies from the most successful players, but especially raids movie provides a good overview of what everyone is doing and where they and the enemy positions. As was proved by the many EU players going up against the high rank german player is that its not all about realm rank and dumping abilitys. Try dicuss what you think you should be doing and other people and communicate especially the charecters in your group that should be working together a lot, there is no how to play guide.... you have to come up with what suits your group.

The PUGs that we get out at the moment people just know there jobs and get on with it, that comes from having played so long with the kind of groups and the kind of people they play with. Last night was good lets hope it continues to improve and we get some decent fight, not sure how long we will be activly fielding groups for at the moment.

Ging

Part of the furniture
The wind generated from all this e-peen swinging is putting my 2 hairs out of place!

kivik

Part of the furniture
Well we are not purposely playing high rank charecters or a certain rock solid setup, just the core 2 healers rr11 whatever shaman is alive and whatever people want to play.

Apart from the support yesterday we had me, fujjeh, beck, alkz and netcode, all of which have rr11 charecters but only netcode playing his, the rest on alts. So you cant exactly whine on us for that.

I know myself and from what ive seen when playing is that when the competition isnt as hard as it used to be the group dont tend to use RAs at all because i personally am used to using them when i feel the time is exactly right and im not going to think later on that i needed to use it and grow used to playing without them and only use them when facing zergs and such so you cant really blame realm rank if you dont see us dumping as you have the essentials from rr5-7 depending on class.

As for SC group not dumping i wouldnt agree with that, playing against them they rely heavily on realm abilitys and instas and have a poor playstyle which can be exploited with good positioning. If you are serious about getting a group to play well and compete watch raids zerk movie (raid-zerk1.avi) along with other movies from the most successful players, but especially raids movie provides a good overview of what everyone is doing and where they and the enemy positions. As was proved by the many EU players going up against the high rank german player is that its not all about realm rank and dumping abilitys. Try dicuss what you think you should be doing and other people and communicate especially the charecters in your group that should be working together a lot, there is no how to play guide.... you have to come up with what suits your group.

The PUGs that we get out at the moment people just know there jobs and get on with it, that comes from having played so long with the kind of groups and the kind of people they play with. Last night was good lets hope it continues to improve and we get some decent fight, not sure how long we will be activly fielding groups for at the moment.
´

Yes and yes and yes.

In your case:

Brite said:
The PUGs that we get out at the moment people just know there jobs and get on with it, that comes from having played so long with the kind of groups and the kind of people they play with.

Is what I'm aiming at... rr1s usually has played for long and got alot of experience and play the class well. Particularly when your core support is the same that you've used for years and made some of the best fgvfg movies with. The odds aren't on our side, so to say.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
I am still here, reading you retards on daily basis.

Good to see Madition and Boomer are back to zerging and adding again and still coming to the forum to badmouth others.

But running through a couple of zones to get one guy? Sounds desperate.

Maybe Porkybelly bought their DAoC/FH accounts?

So wonderful Manisch ;) when are you gonna realize you are totally shit and has achieved absolutely nothing but zergs and angry faces? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom