Roflmao Brite And Co

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha...omg im still laughing for 5 mins!

Wanna do that again? im happy to run from berks to oriens all over again just to see you get wiped by fg albs :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
You should really start to use your glasses that your mom bought you
If you are so thick in the head that u call that a fg alb then u must be more retarded then you are on FH

C

Carss

wiped by fg albs :D

logo.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So you ran to your precious zerg then?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Someone give the man a medal , he outskilled someone who was an obvious chump for not staying in cliprange of their keep ... :rolleyes:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
hahaha it felt ok, we got u so :D

I can see now why you dont run in fgs if you think thats a fg :D

Like i said ill trade my death with that spectacle that warms my heart anytime :D

C

Carss

haha someone called kinetix a soloer

dont argue with him its like argueing with someone from a different planet, if kinetix thinks the world is flat.... he will just keep telling you its flat until you cant be arsed to waste time on him anymore.

credit to the groups thats actually roamed away from the bridge tonight, a few zergs but nothing we couldnt handle.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
another classic:

O%2520Really.gif

Yup, tnx for the other groups roaming. Was fun, hope to see you again in the next days.

C

Carss

another classic:

O%2520Really.gif

Yup, tnx for the other groups roaming. Was fun, hope to see you again in the next days.

thats one evil baby

hes probabaly from belgium or somthing! and lives in a hollowed out volcano

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Reckon Kinetix has started his campaign to become the new forum jester now that Manisch seemingly has stepped down.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I am still here, reading you retards on daily basis.

Good to see Madition and Boomer are back to zerging and adding again and still coming to the forum to badmouth others.

But running through a couple of zones to get one guy? Sounds desperate.

Maybe Porkybelly bought their DAoC/FH accounts?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
back to zerging and adding again and still coming to the forum to badmouth others.

call me a cynic but isnt that more a description of you!

kivik

Part of the furniture
credit to the groups thats actually roamed away from the bridge tonight, a few zergs but nothing we couldnt handle.

Yup, was fun :)

Too bad the azzarri/arepa group had to log when we finally killed them :)

Decent amount of FGs out, and almost no zerging/adding (compared to how it was with much higher population)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
call me a cynic but isnt that more a description of you!

Cynic?

Don't make me bump the thread where you give someone suggestions to put in top notch fights in a video versus solo'ers that are respected and known.

Then Tonfa2 starts with a fight against Gorathkill followed by one against Archetype.

So stick that cynic up your ass or look it up in a dictionary first.

The only FG experience (don't mix it with skill now, will you) you're supposed to have is erm from Post Mortem FGs, so maybe stay in the stealther threads?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
I am still here, reading you retards on daily basis.

Good to see Madition and Boomer are back to zerging and adding again and still coming to the forum to badmouth others.

But running through a couple of zones to get one guy? Sounds desperate.

Maybe Porkybelly bought their DAoC/FH accounts?

We are still running by same standards, add those that add us!
And i havent seen any albs so far not adding when they see a fight :].

We mostly dont like to add, but when its guys like Kenetic/Magon and other megazerglings fighting, the resistance of not adding is to big sometimes!

And running throu a zone to get Kenetic? Was well worth it to chase him from close to villa to bridge just to kill him, then the called alb "fg" wiped us with no adds or what so ever. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom