rofl how the fuck?

E

*Exor*

Originally posted by leggy
Wtf is it with the criticism of asians?

They're terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE drivers. Not only are they slow, they have absolutely no idea of anything going on around them. Utterly oblivious morons.

B

bodhi

Originally posted by *Exor*
Sorry for not driving like a homosexual!

Hear hear. the number of people on this forum who drive like complete and utter cocklords is astounding.

N

nath

You and exor sound like you drive like teenagers, tbh :\

Infact as I recall, you really do, John :D

X

xane

Originally posted by *Exor*
Sorry for not driving like a homosexual!
Originally posted by nath
You and exor sound like you drive like teenagers,

Its quite normal for those in puberty to explore their sexuality.

T

Tom

I tend to drive at around 85mph (although according to my satnav thingy its actually overreading by 4mph), I always keep over to the left. If there is some guy in an empty motorway, driving in the middle lane, I tend to overtake him quite closely, and immediately cut in and get back in the inside lane. Most people take the point, although I never actually risk an accident.

If I come across somebody in the fast lane, and I can see that there is somebody in front of them, I tend to stay about 1.5 seconds behind them. If there is nobody in front, and they can move across, then I'll get a bit closer, maybe flash my lights, depending on the situation.

I don't like undertaking, I only ever do it when there the two outside lanes are full of slow moving traffic, and the inside lane is free flowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom