RIP Tabula Rasa

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I had fun in it but got old quickly. Could have been great though - if only they hadn't completely change the whole idea being the game halfway through and then had to use the same client and graphics for something completely different..

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Aye loved it at first and then it just kept being the same thing and i got bored.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
It lasted until Garriott quit.

Here he is standing behind me at work:
CIMG1499croptgarriott.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, about time really.

at the moment, EVE and WoW are the only giants that will probably last(outside KMMOs).

Not suprising as one is the best sword&magic game out there and the other is the only viable space/sci-fi game.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bunch of cnuts deserved it to die. They sold the boxed version out here in Dubai, TV advertised and it wouldn't even work here! OK, it was due to the countries only supplier blocking certain ports. But surely they should have tested it locally before putting it on sale. I managed to get a refund on the subs but nothing for the software.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
as far as I understand it becomes free to play...
Might give it a try then...just to see what the fuss was about

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
as far as I understand it becomes free to play...
Might give it a try then...just to see what the fuss was about

its not, got an email from NCsoft clearly stating its closing down for good. i even got a few compensation CD keys for other games as a thanks for "trusting the game" :D

ironically TR were ALSO a game i got for free from NCsoft when Auto Assault closed down...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
its not, got an email from NCsoft clearly stating its closing down for good. i even got a few compensation CD keys for other games as a thanks for "trusting the game" :D

ironically TR were ALSO a game i got for free from NCsoft when Auto Assault closed down...

Doesn't fill you with much hope for their next venture :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
no, tho i hope it works out tho... its Aion: The Tower of Eternity :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
have to say that i still miss TR. it was such an odd game with so much potential...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
tbh i think they pulled the plug to soon on that game.

tons and tons of ppl were just sitting there waiting for a half decent content patch and they would resub, and they DID have such an update in developement, parts of it even managed to get onto the test server and it was looking REALLY good.

dedicated pvp maps ala DAoC BG's mixed with abit of FPS playstyle and some pretty decent end game dungeons to.

biggest thing that i miss were the pve attacks on the outposts, especially in the early mornings when there weren't more then maybe 3 - 4 ppl defending. made for some fantastic fun pve.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
I also think there was potential, but they just didn't seem like they could figure out what to do and which way to go.

The outpost fights were interesting enough - when not camped - but I would have liked a little more randomness in them.

Whether the game would have been good for PvP - I am not so sure of though. I think it would have been very difficult to balance the classes properly for it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
actually it really wasn't so bad in pvp balance wise.

the only class that might have been slightly overpowered were the sniper due to its massive range, but iirc the damage in pvp had a lower cap damage so they would never 1 or 2 shot anything unless the target were hideously low level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom