Righty-ho.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Spam aside please, I want to be serious. This is how I see it, we've been given a fresh start, a clean slate. The forums were torn asunder and wrought anew. Those favoured were brought to the new lands before the rest of the people arrived.

Let's set up some rules for Excal-OT, what can and cannot be done, set in stone. Our oppotunity to take all what was shitty in Barrysworld never enter here.

The Excal-OT Forum Rules (draft)

Grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Perfect grammar, spelling and punctuation is not required within Excal-OT, however posts should use high level use of these three things. We're not some mindless dragonfang whiners.

Newbies.
Newbies must post within Excal-OT with a certain established decorum. They are not allowed to enter head first into any sort of spamming and should not make themselves too bold in the forum. A newbie must build up membership to the forum over a period of time. Occaisionally the forum will condemn a poster to being a newbie forever.

DAoC
No threads involving DAoC are allowed within Excal-OT. This is very strict. The Moderators are not allowed to move unwanted and useless posts into Excal-OT, rather, these posts should be deleted.

Stupidity and humour.
To an extent stupidity has to be tolerated. Everything in Excal-OT must be read with a sense of humour.

Spamming.
There is no limit on the amount of posting that can be done in Excal-OT, but posts should have substance. This means no +1 or lines of single word posts.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Only people who are approved by Excal OT regulars should be allowed to post here, althought I don't think that will be possible as the mods will not allow it.

All new people to the forum shall be looked upon as lower life forms until they prove their worth.

Repent shall be shunned if he ever dares to enter this forum.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
NO THREADS ABOUT DAOC!!21*

*Unless it involves one forum dude vs another. :D

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Spam aside please, I want to be serious. This is how I see it, we've been given a fresh start, a clean slate. The forums were torn asunder and wrought anew. Those favoured were brought to the new lands before the rest of the people arrived.

Let's set up some rules for Excal-OT, what can and cannot be done, set in stone. Our oppotunity to take all what was shitty in Barrysworld never enter here.

i say no Prydwen bumboys can post here :clap:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Elcain said:
i say no Prydwen bumboys can post here :clap:

Lol. I agree with this.

Also, what Coim said. This place should not be the Excal trash can.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
new start has already been ruined by spam, post count doesnt matter, rep should be removed.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
This forum would be nothing without the stupidity and the spam though tbh... It's the only thing that keeps it going.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
This forum would be nothing without the stupidity and the spam though tbh... It's the only thing that keeps it going.
Exactly. Best times have always been when it's like 15 posts a minute or something. :eek:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
erm, they were the worst times

you have no idea how the forum was pre you lot starting to post, was actually a decent funny forum

i have no idea what importance you see in having a high post count and that you would be proud of it too, quite rediculous

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Bring back Camlann RvR with all the old spammers and I'd be gone in a flash. :p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
no offence but if it were "taken outside" i would win

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Salty, wheres my George Foreman grill? Hasn't arrived yet.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
k, when is your bday?

Mine's in March, you can get me the Lean Mean Roasting Machine.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
While sending ST a Lean Mean Roasting Machine, send me a Lean Mean Toasting Machine.

In Return thou may recieve a Lean Mean Fat Reducing Boiling Machine.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
mine is in September, can i be one of the posse?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sending Coim a Lean Mean Spamming Machine.

Although I think he already has one. :\

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Dillinja said:
I'm sending Coim a Lean Mean Spamming Machine.

Although I think he already has one. :\

... George Foreman would never endorse one of those.

saltymcpepper

Banned
ST^ said:
k, when is your bday?

Mine's in March, you can get me the Lean Mean Roasting Machine.
ah the big 2 0? :D
mines july 22, you can buy me a george foreman lean mean shaving machine, me and k9 invented it last night

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Sure Brynn if you like lean mean mini-spit roasting machines

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom