k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
only suggestion is spamming

you dont need rules to try and control yourselves

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
yes.. LESS SPAM

its only those you mention who you think have influence who spammed anyway, if you select few stop spamming without "set in stone" rules then it would be fine

we dont need grammar freaks, elitist anti newbies and spammers. its you we dont need.

ps i seem to remember my bw forum account being years older than yours, you newbies should go :/
Can't help noticing you criticising us of being elitist and then ending your post like that. Good job man, showed us. :rolleyes:
If you are not going to make a reasonable suggestion to the rules, please don't post any more, you've made your point.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
dill, spamming was never a problem pre you, only really garnet who no one took notice of.

loxley i wasnt serious, sorry for not pointing that out.

the mods know the rules, they have been posted. you have or should have read the rules. this thread is just a joke?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
so people arent allowed to be grammar newbies but loxley is allowed to show a huge lack of intelligence

fun

spamming referring to previous posts i made about the subject without the need to explain it more than once

again, sorry for not pointing that out loxley, i shall take extreme caution when adressing you in posts, a hint of sarcasm or common sense needed and it flies over your head.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Let's all calm down now. Deep breathes etc. We don't want flames, bans etc. on our first day together.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
so people arent allowed to be grammar newbies but loxley is allowed to show a huge lack of intelligence

fun

spamming referring to previous posts i made about the subject without the need to explain it more than once

again, sorry for not pointing that out loxley, i shall take extreme caution when adressing you in posts, a hint of sarcasm or common sense needed and it flies over your head.
I think you have made a big enough fool of yourself for one day.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
worked for roy jones, not so much for naseem hamed

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
you havent heard of roy jones jr? or prince naseem hamed?

living under a rock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom