REVENGE day

aika

Can't get enough of FH
cant see how im embarassing my self :)

i dont know anyone here... and i dont give a flying fuck :) sooooo u know..

i aint a chav either im just not a nerd mate :)

So whats your definition of nerd then? :)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
If you aren't a chav, is the language you speak just the sorry state of affairs that 16 year olds are in at the moment? /whince

Shadowss

Banned
If you aren't a chav, is the language you speak just the sorry state of affairs that 16 year olds are in at the moment? /whince

nah its a " i cba to type formal on a fucking forum" :) i aint a chav just casually type like this ;)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I'm refering to such things as "fucking poof" and "proper laughing". I'm not anal enough to whine about grammar or spelling.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
You aren't pissing people off, you're just embarrassing yourself. Anonymous forums or not, i'd still be ashamed if it was myself.

However, i love the use of words only uttered by chavs, its quite.... revealing? :worthy:

hes neither chav nor nerd, more of a hybrid

imagine a 7ft scouse addidas 4striper with long fingers, emergant facial hair (bumfluff) that constantly shouts "ROFFLE NEWB LALZ!"

if you can imagine it, then we'r getting close

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I've said it once and ill say it again ...

I AM THE BIG DOG ... I'LL KILL ALL A YALL BITCHES !!!11 :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
it really should be a age 18 restriction to this game :( or at least some kind of chav protection ! then we would get rid of both stupeh and shadowss! :p

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
it really should be a age 18 restriction to this game :( or at least some kind of chav protection ! then we would get rid of both stupeh and shadowss! :p

Better rethink that m8 ... population would drop below zero then .... atleast judging by peoples behavior on this forum and ingame.

Shadowss

Banned

shit sonnnnn this G just made some kind of nerd funny... oh my days.

ouchhh shiiiit... How old are you.. you from the ends blud?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Shadows when i read your quotes,reminds me how stupid i was at a early age:p Maybe immaturity in your own mind is great:p but to the readers chicken shit looks better:p

The way u casually announce you solo when nobody questions it in EVERY thread...

you post how many solo kills you got whenever an oppurtunity arrises

altho i must say im pretty jealous :) you group with people more than me... yet im a zerger and you aint :)

But being a "good" guy on FH is a bit boring innit :) so i thought i would be a good guy ingame and piss people off on FH :) its more exciting

I don't get it, you call people nerds on the forums etc, yet you get 'excited' from pissing people off on FreddysHouse...

tips

Fledgling Freddie
lol man how u gana kill ppl who killd ur babywiz and babycrybuy hunter ?

revenge u say lol go for it try my 3 who probs killd u meny times

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
too many straight people?

not enuff gays for ya?

I aint even a chav

You do sound like a chav tho. "I ain't even..." straight out the chav dictionary...sry, chav translation from google, dikshonarie.

Shadowss

Banned
You do sound like a chav tho. "I ain't even..." straight out the chav dictionary...sry, chav translation from google, dikshonarie.

Lol fucking hell get out more mate..

everyone who talks to people says i aint instead of i am not...

i think this guy must be a prime example of a non-sociable nerd whos parents spoil him...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lol fucking hell get out more mate..

everyone who talks to people says i aint instead of i am not...

i think this guy must be a prime example of a non-sociable nerd whos parents spoil him...

Assumption is the Mother of all Fuckups ...

Are you related etc :confused:

On a more serious note , coming on an internet forum about a fantasy game and assuming people who even bother to reply to you play it 24/7 and dont have a job/wife/kid/dog and other responsabilities you will ... ''Some day'' have ... this is quiet sad :(

Get some dimension to your character ... listen to some relaxing music , read a book ... Just stop giving people a stereotype to shove down other ''Enlightened'' young peoples necks .

Shadowss

Banned
Assumption is the Mother of all Fuckups ...

Are you related etc :confused:

On a more serious note , coming on an internet forum about a fantasy game and assuming people who even bother to reply to you play it 24/7 and dont have a job/wife/kid/dog and other responsabilities you will ... ''Some day'' have ... this is quiet sad :(

Get some dimension to your character ... listen to some relaxing music , read a book ... Just stop giving people a stereotype to shove down other ''Enlightened'' young peoples necks .

i don't play anymore.. i only post at like 10pm onwards when i get home everyday? ( today i got home early AT 9!)

i have a job and a dog :)

you are the one who has a really really shit internet and complains about it 24/7 and saying u can barely move.. yet you play it all the time ..... then come onto FH and complain about it to get the sympathy vote so people dont just call u a shit player..

if your internet is so shit why dont you just fucking give up on the game? and on computers and goooo out :)

Originally Posted by Tallen

Dude this is the type of thing a nerd would say and you can't even deny that.

...sry, chav translation from google, dikshonarie

What kind of fucking joke was that??

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, did the daoc-gamer and FH user just call someone a nerd? :p Maybe you should have another look in that dikshonarie !

Punishment

Resident Freddy
OMG tnx you Shadowss i quit daoc and became a roxstar and suddenly all the bitches wanna get in ma britches !!111

How about you mind your own fucking business tbh kiddo ;)

I'll quit when i quit i been here before many shitheads like you and ill be here long after :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom