REVENGE day

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
i got killed some of a**holes who just play this game to spoil fun from soloers. ofc adders have more adders and died lots also, but often also killed those adder adders.

I have added and zerged with my chars? Bullshit. if is zergfights going i ofc fight also. if i lead fg, we never kill soloers or add fights. when me solo I add only for adders. So if i killed u by adding, u already added to fight few secs earlier, so u deserve to die. or u just added lots to fights earlier at day.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
just one year ago you were shooting everything on sight on your hunter, regardless if its solo, added on you or not. so pls stop being a hypocrite.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
i got killed some of a**holes who just play this game to spoil fun from soloers. ofc adders have more adders and died lots also, but often also killed those adder adders.

I have added and zerged with my chars? Bullshit. if is zergfights going i ofc fight also. if i lead fg, we never kill soloers or add fights. when me solo I add only for adders. So if i killed u by adding, u already added to fight few secs earlier, so u deserve to die. or u just added lots to fights earlier at day.

Any chance you can use the words "add" and "adders" anymore in so few lines?

Btw wtf are adder adders?

Shadowss

Banned
Any chance you can use the words "add" and "adders" anymore in so few lines?

Btw wtf are adder adders?

Adder adders.. : When someone is killing adders to level up outside cotswold... and some other knober adds on the adders and steals your XP BLUD...

So you turn around and Pop a cap of insulting words in his arse munnafugga

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If I am not mistaken adders can only be found in Salisbury Plains?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
just one year ago you were shooting everything on sight on your hunter, regardless if its solo, added on you or not. so pls stop being a hypocrite.

QFT

censi

Can't get enough of FH
this is what happens when the overlords are no longer around to govern and control standards.....

As the last and greatest of the overlords I was doing all I could to maintain standards and give people something to aspire to...

now I am gone anarchy has broken out....

elbeek

Part of the furniture
this is what happens when the overlords are no longer around to govern and control standards.....

As the last and greatest of the overlords I was doing all I could to maintain standards and give people something to aspire to...

now I am gone anarchy has broken out....

A quickie off the wrist and all will be well :)

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
ppl need use common sense in rvr. If u see there is any1 solo and u run fg or any grp or stealther. if u see that soloer get zerged 20 times and u might be 1 of those zergers only with adding. then u need understand that give some space to that soloer at let him get even few duels in every hour or he will cry irl

Shadowss

Banned
If I am not mistaken adders can only be found in Salisbury Plains?

Only nerds know that

Omg aika u have issues... why the fucking fuck do fucking FH nerds hold grudges from like Fucking years ago

" OMG U ZERGED WHEN U WERE RR 2 FUCKING WHORE NOOOB"

IF HE SOLOS THATS OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING ADVANCE INNIT ... STOP QQ OR HE MAY AS WELL JUST ZERG SORRY ARSES DOWN AGAIN

Fucking l33tist cocksuckers

elbeek

Part of the furniture
ppl need use common sense in rvr. If u see there is any1 solo and u run fg or any grp or stealther. if u see that soloer get zerged 20 times and u might be 1 of those zergers only with adding. then u need understand that give some space to that soloer at let him get even few duels in every hour or he will cry irl

either that or moc, strafe, loltap, loltap etc.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
who said i was holding any grudges? but i cba really to argue with a 16 y/o kid, read my post again. maybe you will understand what i meant!

Shadowss

Banned
who said i was holding any grudges? but i cba really to argue with a 16 y/o kid, read my post again. maybe you will understand what i meant!

Kk bye l33tist prick /waves ur so uber!!

and i think i managed to wind up corcock or whoever in like 4 posts or summin ....
haha love it ;)

00o0o his reported me Thats like saying " MUMMAYYYY SOME PERSON ON AN INTERNET FORUM SAID THE F WORRRD QQ :(" such a fucking poof LOL

omg im proper laughing again

Shadowss

Banned
And got reported.. Had enough tbh

Logged in as Shadowss Message:
This dudes QQ'ing hurts my feelings
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

yeah mofo u reported :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so I am a "l33tist prick" now? :) You base this on what exactly?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
uhm ok, babybanana was complaining about getting added on and said he was doing a revenge. I posted that he shouldn't complain about that cause he used to add all the time as well. Somehow you interpreted it into me being a leetist prick.. oh well!

Shadowss

Banned
shadows you noob.

go on msn bud :)

and u are a l33tist prick in general... from that post i gathered u hold grudges :)

i mainly called u a l33tist prick coz u thought u would add in the " 16y/o" thing ... which doesnt really bother me as I AM THE ONE who publically announced it on a forum LOL so yeah....and u are argueing with me when u said you wouldn't coz im 16 :)

You're a l33tist prick theres not point in argueing with u

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Please care to explain me that then, cause you've never played with me or talked with me really, neither did you see anything i've done ingame that could possibly base your opinion.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I can vouch for aika's extreme elitism, hes on the same level as Netcode.

Shadowss

Banned
The way u casually announce you solo when nobody questions it in EVERY thread...

you post how many solo kills you got whenever an oppurtunity arrises

altho i must say im pretty jealous :) you group with people more than me... yet im a zerger and you aint :)

But being a "good" guy on FH is a bit boring innit :) so i thought i would be a good guy ingame and piss people off on FH :) its more exciting

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wtf pls link me to thread where i casually announce that i solo!
I'm not even playing my inf anymore :(

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
You aren't pissing people off, you're just embarrassing yourself. Anonymous forums or not, i'd still be ashamed if it was myself.

However, i love the use of words only uttered by chavs, its quite.... revealing? :worthy:

Shadowss

Banned
You aren't pissing people off, you're just embarrassing yourself. Anonymous forums or not, i'd still be ashamed if it was myself.

However, i love the use of words only uttered by chavs, its quite.... revealing? :worthy:

cant see how im embarassing my self :)

i dont know anyone here... and i dont give a flying fuck :) sooooo u know..

i aint a chav either im just not a nerd mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom