REVENGE day

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Now playing hunter and kill every1 who ever killed any of my "baby" named chars way they shouldn´t. means adding zerging zerging zerging and adding.
Today u DIE. happy revenge day.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I must admit ... as of late on my alts i do add and zerg alot :(

I just don't seem to care anymore as 90% of people are gimps ... sorry to the other 10% ... tho the truely respected players i can't bring myself to keeeelll :D

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Mick Hucknall didn't wash his hair for over 6months as it made it shiny, which he liked. then his wife left him.

coincidence?!?!?!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Now playing hunter and kill every1 who ever killed any of my "baby" named chars way they shouldn´t. means adding zerging zerging zerging and adding.

i know ;)
Time to bring back to life the 8 man stealthzerg and make every scout infil sb life misserable
Only ones i spare is shadowlost lasttime imco and babybananananananannananana ;)

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
lol u **** :< baby u killed twinsuns ns which iw as logging on for him! u roxed a bluecon with no armour in 2 hits :(

anyhoo i only kill ur bd cuz u always add on my alts too! but i try and leave u on other chars xD

anyhoo this thread has potential

deez

Fledgling Freddie

you do know you played a bonedancer right?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol u **** :< baby u killed twinsuns ns which iw as logging on for him! u roxed a bluecon with no armour in 2 hits :(

anyhoo i only kill ur bd cuz u always add on my alts too! but i try and leave u on other chars xD

anyhoo this thread has potential

he killed my ns?????

chaining inc on inf baby :)

krall

Fledgling Freddie
you do know you played a bonedancer right?

so?. If he don't add why the hell should that matter lol:touch: This u play this class u play that class therefor I can/will add on u bla bla bla is a joke I hope....its like this U ADD OR U DONT!!
Thinking of joining the addfest myself btw. Atm in emain its DI bottet/adding ppl at tower - DI bottet/adding ppl at keep, or adding grp's fun fun fun. Thx to the fg hib that let me go 2 nights ago thou.

- English -

Resident Freddy

tbh u zerged me several times on your sm i think. Not recently but still..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Isn't this how it's been for the last year or so on this server?
No news here, move along. :)

saitoh

Loyal Freddie

heres another example of a "RESPECTED SOLOER" that runs around with a buffed to teeth pet , then brags.

13 year old kid that went leet after playing the game for 100 years and finally achieving rr11

NEWS FLASH FOR YOU MATE , YOU SUCK

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
heres another example of a "RESPECTED SOLOER" that runs around with a buffed to teeth pet , then brags.

13 year old kid that went leet after playing the game for 100 years and finally achieving rr11

:fluffle:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH

thought he was 9 tbh

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Mick Hucknall didn't wash his hair for over 6months as it made it shiny, which he liked. then his wife left him.

coincidence?!?!?!

maybe she left him becuase she realised it was mick hucknall and he was actually a *unt

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Go go, get happy revenge on the noobs that zerg u caster alts. REVENGE DAY :D

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Seems you don't remember your own playstyle for just a year ago or so ?

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
he must be fairly high, i killed him twice and ding'd rr2 on a necro last week

yey toughness3

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Babywiz killed and added on my lil sorc project loads. Even when doing dragon quests pulling the mobs. Most of the time I would log caby and hunt you down, chain you (made me feel better :) ) and then log back. Last time at Beno was so funny. NS forthewin. Don't care what char your on, will always add on you, if I know its you.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
so?. If he don't add why the hell should that matter lol:touch: This u play this class u play that class therefor I can/will add on u bla bla bla is a joke I hope....its like this U ADD OR U DONT!!
Thinking of joining the addfest myself btw. Atm in emain its DI bottet/adding ppl at tower - DI bottet/adding ppl at keep, or adding grp's fun fun fun. Thx to the fg hib that let me go 2 nights ago thou.

hmm i think i said: you do know you played a bonedancer right?
didnt say anything else..
i didnt say anything about adding or such.
i hope you get it as i dont wanna sit here typing all day -.-

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Problem is he used to play like cnut but once he got high enough RR plays differently and thinks he should be commended for it. Trouble is people have long memories and don't easily forget.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Problem is he used to play like cnut but once he got high enough RR plays differently and thinks he should be commended for it. Trouble is people have long memories and don't easily forget.

A trend that good old Censi started that :p

MegaMaejter

Banned
Haha, fun thread this.

Question is are people roleplaying that they took the flamebait or did they actually get hooked??? ;<

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie

So, when you meet a necro, you'd say that's a fair 1v1?

Anyhow, it's not te fact that he plays a BD, but the fact that he plays a BD that seems to have added alot. So I'd guess he's pissed of alot of people during his time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom