REVENGE day

Shadowss

Banned
OMG tnx you Shadowss i quit daoc and became a roxstar and suddenly all the bitches wanna get in ma britches !!111

How about you mind your own fucking business tbh kiddo ;)

I'll quit when i quit i been here before many shitheads like you and ill be here long after :D

actually i said.. quit Daoc and Go out.... Lol? lol you just acted like you have never been out before?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowss, why are you so obsessed with him going out? What if he simply wants to spend his time playing daoc instead? I don't really see the reason to drag his rl into this.

Shadowss

Banned
Shadowss, why are you so obsessed with him going out? What if he simply wants to spend his time playing daoc instead? I don't really see the reason to drag his rl into this.

his constantly bitching about hisconnection.. instead of complaining do something else.. is what im trying to say

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I can relate to having a shitty connection. Had that for quite some time myself, and it totally fucked up my whole gaming time, as I spent my time in fgs, which didn't always enjoy my random ld's. Haven't really noticed him bitching much about it, but then I don't know who he is so I can't really say. Anyhow, I whined, I kept playing, because I cared more about playing than I hated the ld's.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
actually i said.. quit Daoc and Go out.... Lol? lol you just acted like you have never been out before?

Going out every weekend and getting shitfaced and being broke by monday aint my idea of a good time ;)

Atm i save and study to be a policeman and go out maybe once a week with afew good friends and work peoples ... Each to their own etc , maybe you will understand invididuality someday and think outside of your little glasshouse world where you are here to educate us obvious hopeless 35 year old virgin slightly balding nerds who live with our parents ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Anyhow, I whined, I kept playing, because I cared more about playing than I hated the ld's.

Thats exactly how i feel tbh ... i only complain about my net so people know what i have to work with etc if i come across as a bad player sometimes , that being said im happy with how high ive got my elf considering :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom