Returning player

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Evening all.

I used to play like 4-5 years ago as a mid on prydwen with the guil Bad Omen. Now I got some spare time and wonder what you would recommend for class since I lost all info on my old account and I just want to start from scratch again.

Should I roll a necro to PL some class on alb etc.

And what are the current state of the game, any classes that are utter shite and some that fit more into groups etc.? I played healer before and would prefer a damage class of any sort who can get into grps.

Thank you very much

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Not constantly, there are some decent places to find good fights even if they are hard to find at times. The stealth war which for me was always a solo thing has jumped into groups of 2, 3 or 4, I have seen the odd FG of stealthers around too which is always annoying when you pop someone only to have the rest jump on you!

I think its the healthiest the games been in a long while and am currently loving playing it again!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

if you start from scratch i'd just go with whatever toon your gonna end up playing in rvr. XP'ing in BG's and frontiers is so easy nowadays you don't really have to roll a PL toon unless its to level a healer/buffbot.

so just roll your toon and any eventual buffbot and level both at the same time.

playing hardcore you'd probably end up dinging 50 in 4 - 5 days if you do the repeatable at humberton at 40 to 50, that quest alone is over a bub per run plus ~110 gold and can be done in about 10 minutes.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Evening all.

I used to play like 4-5 years ago as a mid on prydwen with the guil Bad Omen. Now I got some spare time and wonder what you would recommend for class since I lost all info on my old account and I just want to start from scratch again.

And what are the current state of the game, any classes that are utter shite and some that fit more into groups etc.? I played healer before and would prefer a damage class of any sort who can get into grps.

Thank you very much

even if you have just an idea of your old details, its worth giving EA a call in the US : 001 (650) 628-1001

i got my secret word wrong & told em wrong acc details & still got on

Everz

FH is my second home
It's the best the game has been in a long time, and probably the best it will ever been again, i'm enjoying it.

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
if you start from scratch i'd just go with whatever toon your gonna end up playing in rvr. XP'ing in BG's and frontiers is so easy nowadays you don't really have to roll a PL toon unless its to level a healer/buffbot.

so just roll your toon and any eventual buffbot and level both at the same time.

playing hardcore you'd probably end up dinging 50 in 4 - 5 days if you do the repeatable at humberton at 40 to 50, that quest alone is over a bub per run plus ~110 gold and can be done in about 10 minutes.

Thanks for the info. I'll just roll something else than a necro then. Any recommendations on classes etc. that people accept into groups? played some today and got told that palas/mercenaries are welcome in bot RvR and pve.

And exping in battlegrounds etc? I seem to have missed a lot of stuff, rvr in bg:s gives exp nowadays and I thought task dungeons were the fastest way to go as solo leveling a melee-class. Thank you for the help and sorry for all the questions ;)

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Fastest way of leveling is in the frontiers as uber xp bonus, can die but its the price you pay.

Class wise, Sorcs are fotm it seems, every man and his dog is playing one atm. Good utility and easy for a player coming back to play, wil learn complicated stuff later on heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom