Returning of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natswoo

Banned
I have a great idea, we all let bonelamencer go off into his little dream world where he's the king and we stay out of the KooKoo land

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Do you wanna quit camlann all togeather? :D
Why would we quit because of some lame bonedancer that poses no threat to anyone, and just spams the forum about how 'godliness' he is.. and then dies to a green stealther in game and pretends it never happened.

Oh look a bunny rabbit!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
Why would we quit because of some lame bonedancer that poses no threat to anyone, and just spams the forum about how 'godliness' he is.. and then dies to a green stealther in game and pretends it never happened.

Oh look a bunny rabbit!

Are you ThisGreenStealtherFromYourDreams wannabe ?! :D Just finished to look superman movie? :D

Bone rocks! Bone, ye got any screenshots of me whinging at you? That also incudes .. me asking you to marry me, kiss me, have my babies and run off into the sunset together. o_O

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Bone rocks! Bone, ye got any screenshots of me whinging at you? That also incudes .. me asking you to marry me, kiss me, have my babies and run off into the sunset together. o_O
Are you queen wannabe? :D
No Yepy , you didn't whine when i killed you ! Made teh screen cos seen you on freddy ! Nothing personal against you !

Natswoo

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Yeppy sarcasm doesn't suit you... with your avatar that is

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Wirey... royal.... lol

You cant be able to kill much descending from those 2

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
k ? hmm.... 17g 75silver for consti, but i paid 50g? so u didnt kill me? err.... no m8, give screenys :) and stop trying to think ur uber :) leave camlann it was just settling down for once :x

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
did i ever say ? i'd offer u 50g? maby i ment i have just 50g left? so quit it u "Thugs wonnabe" n piss off ? maby... to american servers

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
also childish behavior, why not ? show us screenshots of u crying? maby i mite have been lower level, and your join date is today... so maby, Yu could be thugs,

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Ame... u know, maby us 2 was made for each other... like u keep asking me to marry u ingame :D we could be his DAD & MOTHER, then i'll kick is little arse all over for being a retarded son

oo and, erm... since NOW u've come bk and i have no idea who u r, i'll make it misrable on daoc for you, Bonedance'thugswonnabe'lamer k?

Pinp

Banned
Wirey don't ever triple post again, you big post farming ghey!

Pinp

Banned
3)Bonelamencer sucks, he should join Horde he would fit right in!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Wirey said:
also childish behavior, why not ? show us screenshots of u crying? maby i mite have been lower level, and your join date is today... so maby, Yu could be thugs,
You were 50 and i was 32 ! I was running and lifetaping you and you started to beg ! You can see it on the screen haha ! It happened in CH behind cotswold house dude !

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Pinp said:
3)Bonelamencer sucks, he should join Horde he would fit right in!
King never joins anything ... ! Go away toilet warrior and play ur World of Wankers !

B

Ballad

Bonelamencer said:
Wirey has already said i am ur retarded son ! DAD ?! DADDY !!! :wub:
You make me see the word "retarded" in a whole new light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom