Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
just sign up below and go role the new up and coming fotm
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=53511

hmmm yes i can see where its all Hibs fault from below
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=53284

maybe learn to play the end game and have a cup of stfu

Lol, so you're saying no hibs does pl any longer? :)

And what is wrong with Brite trying to get his realm put together? Imo it's great that he tries, i really want more mids out there. Believe me, it's possible to RvR at same time as someone pl you, you just do it different days etc. (And yes, im speaking from experience, coz that's what im doing now.)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Was actually some mids out y-day. 1 FG with skarbone etc and about 2fg albs. Was fun
Ye, we got stuck in between Skarbone and you guys once in the water :) Nerf having BD lifetapping me on one side and Latino nuking me from the other xE I couldn't hide :<

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I have found that having a living buffer between our group and Eclipse, greatly improves our survival chance. Especially if its a group of albs.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Brunore said:
I fucking love this game xDDDD

The game is a endless living hell, played only for twisted sadomasocitic reasons - if you go by what u read in this thread.

Whip me more master animist !!

Mael, 50th ment.

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Makes me laugh when people call me fotm really, i made my first charecter thinking, cool loads of different pets thats sound like fun, you created your charecter thinking animist... they pwn ill roll one? whos the fotm? :clap:

Lmao, Arragance of someone who thinks he knows it all i guess :) Because thats exactly what I was thinking, From what i heard from my friend who wanted me to go alb/exc, was A) anis suck there pets dont move B) The pets are stupid shrooms and nukes are suky(Biased veiws to make me go alb :p). I just thought lmao shrooms as a pet xD. Beeing a n00b i treid 8 diff charcs out at the same time, Just found anis more intrsting to play, the silly looking shrooms added to the fun factor for me, Not the wtfpwn factor.

If I seriosuly choose a class to play in RvR now (Main aim back then was to get 1 level 50) It would deffintly be chanter for stun, Stronger nuke, Speed and stupid little underhill guy :p

Besides, I have a gimped ani spec not the fotm 50 arb one.

/Whips maeloch repetedly

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
The game is a endless living hell, played only for twisted sadomasocitic reasons - if you go by what u read in this thread.

Mael, 50th ment.

Hmmmm that sounds like a fair point - have you tried levelling a Nightshade solo? I often thought that there was a kind of sadomasocistic point behind this game since it was my first experience of playing. I had visions of growing old in front of the keyboard.

I did.

:eek7:

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Hmmmm that sounds like a fair point - have you tried levelling a Nightshade solo? I often thought that there was a kind of sadomasocistic point behind this game since it was my first experience of playing. I had visions of growing old in front of the keyboard.

I did.

:eek7:

glad u didnt level a hunter in oldskool days of daoc first char no buffbots and evade 1 xD pawn think i was the king gimped exper :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Heh Belx... actually made it to level 21 (from level 1) on a hunter back then . Then deleted him later on as it was simply an unplayable class. Even blue-cons could show a threat! Ofcourse, didn't help that you, as most people did, ran in what is now considered rather poor equipment. :)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Heh Belx... actually made it to level 21 (from level 1) on a hunter back then . Then deleted him later on as it was simply an unplayable class. Even blue-cons could show a threat! Ofcourse, didn't help that you, as most people did, ran in what is now considered rather poor equipment. :)

heh almost deleted belx few times tbh in those days :< and wtf u calling my l33t twilight gear from spindel poor? xD was teh pwn roghunter

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
rather poor equipment. :)
I'm having some feelings of that in Hib Avalon atm, done 1-41 in free /level 20-30 armor + rogs dropped during the xping ... reminded me of those times :D

My first hunter had the same doom as your, and went Y-E-S pretty soon, it was truly stressful ... OMG 2 BLUE INC RUUUUUN ...

My current one was a different story, xping is not an issue when you can buy all the equipment you need and can use a buffbot - too bad I rolled one so late, tbh, gimped or not it's a fun class.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Yma said:
I'm having some feelings of that in Hib Avalon atm, done 1-41 in free /level 20-30 armor + rogs dropped during the xping ... reminded me of those times :D

My first hunter had the same doom as your, and went Y-E-S pretty soon, it was truly stressful ... OMG 2 BLUE INC RUUUUUN ...

I had the same experience with my Nightshade - no buffbot and trying to figure out why he was barely killing blues when I discovered that I had hopped a few levels rather quickly through pure luck finding a couple of nice groups. The equipment had become green and the mobs were the Alps outside Basar and ligen. I died three times in a row and almost cried.

Then had a look through my equipment and noticed the problem. Even with good equipment a shade has to choose his targets wisely - anything with fur and that is vunerable to piercing weapons is good. Anything else is usually going to rip him an new arse.

I was a bit surprised by this - the class is not what it says on the tin. It is certainly no-where near what it once was from what I can see. Maybe thats a good thing - I don't know enough to be honest to be able to figure it out. So whilst it is my main and I do enjoy RvR mostly because I can hide and watch what is happening. I can't help thinking it was a very bad choice indeed for a first character.

I have yet to optimise him though and I will do that because one should always finish a job before forming a final opinion. To be frank though if I had to do it again it would have been a Bard/Druid all the way.

Oh aren't we getting off topic ?

:twak:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
Avaonian :: Dwarf :: Firbolg :: Lurikeen :: Firbolg

You missed the L in the Avalonian :s

yeah yeah, I'm that bored... nerf work.

Septina

Part of the furniture
VidX said:
You missed the L in the Avalonian :s

yeah yeah, I'm that bored... nerf work.

I'm not an avalonian... i infact am an avaonian... the new super breed of avalonians fyi :(

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
I'm not an avalonian... i infact am an avaonian... the new super breed of avalonians fyi :(
The avalonian with a funny dialect?

<3

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Pft, I got Donnheilos! I'm not sure that's good tho. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom