Relics and realm population

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
his point was good.. ur point is based on a think u dont know from him...
It's all about perception, people have different values and ideals. Taking a relic when everyone is a asleep is no different to pve imo, where as some people think it's leet skillz and tiktaks because the Marines would do it like that.

I hope that explains it, because your point makes no sense no matter how I try to read it, so I am guessing here.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Phule_Gubben said:
and when did this 11am raid occur? I personally can't remember such a raid so plz enlighten an old man with a bad memory.
I thought that was obvious--the 11 am raid was the one that launched Ardamel on his career of alarm clock and logout raids, and it happened the first weekend we had SI on the European servers. Selective memory, eh?

Calo

Part of the furniture
nol said:
It's all about perception, people have different values and ideals. Taking a relic when everyone is a asleep is no different to pve imo, where as some people think it's leet skillz and tiktaks because the Marines would do it like that.

I hope that explains it, because your point makes no sense no matter how I try to read it, so I am guessing here.

nah my point is that its a 24h game. If mythic didnt want that realms are able to take relics when the rest is "asleep" then they would have implanted something dont u think? big zerg vs big zerg are teh most boring RR's tbh, first u lag like shit, u go ld alot, the one with the biggest zerg wins no matter what realm (i mean numbers from 200 -500), server will crash 40% of the time...

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Why even post it then?

Ardamel has stated several times now (when will u get it in your thick skull) that he only does primetime raids. The last raid wasn't Ardamels raid at all so quit the whining.

:p
Ardemel has never done a successful primetime raid EVER. But he has successfully completed many early morning raids...

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Ardemel has never done a successful primetime raid EVER. But he has successfully completed many early morning raids...

Do you enjoy being wrong?

Unless you mean that "Ardemel" never made a successful RR at primetime. Neither did "Harbel".

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I thought that was obvious--the 11 am raid was the one that launched Ardamel on his career of alarm clock and logout raids, and it happened the first weekend we had SI on the European servers. Selective memory, eh?

I seem to remember you lost those relics by being lazy fucks, noone retaking keeps so we could hold like 4-5 of your keeps overnight.

So if you think you can just dont care fuck all about retaking keeps, then when we take relics whine about morningraid if its early, you are wrong imo.

However before our last morningraid, you did defend the keeps, you retook em etc...and me with many other mids disagreed with that raid, and didnt go. Unfortuneatley ~200 people thought it was ok.

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
Noaim when albs took relics last year at what time was that done ??.......if that wasnt primetime pls enlighten this dumb albion when primetime is then. And if you are wrong please retract your former statement that harbel (which i assume you mean to be herbal) havent been part of planning or leading a primetime raid. But im sure you will change the subject, to me it seems thats what most boardsharks do when faced with the truth. :)
And to Calo, no there are no rules except the ones we as players set ourselves, thats why im pointing out it was the mids who threw down the gauntlet and dared Albs to take the relics primetime.
Albs succeeded and mids retorted with an alarmclock raid 8am. Thats hypocrazy.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Do you enjoy being wrong?

Unless you mean that "Ardemel" never made a successful RR at primetime. Neither did "Harbel".
I might have mis-spelt it but it is true that Ardamel has never once led a successful primetime raid against Albion...

Herbal has led the largest ever relic raid against Midgard at primetime and succeeded in capturing all the STR relics from Midgard.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Brommix said:
1 year and 3months ago, after albs had been in possession of the str for like 9months Ardamels led a raid at about 10 am to 12 am on a saturday morning. He has never led a successfull raid in primetime against albion. There was alot of bickering about the time of the attack etc etc blah blah, but one thing is clear 11am is not primetime. What then happened was that there opened op an discussion where lotsa mids, including Ardamels, agreed that if albs had the guts to take them primetime from mids, mids would take it back at the same time. Albs did take the relics back primetime! in 2 seperate raids on in september and one in november. Mids responded in primetime once or twice but werent successfull, they therefore did an 8am raid a saturday and were successfull.

conclusion Mids = hipocrites.

remember one of em when si was new and alb took relic with the bugged necro los bugg so will not call that a sucesfull raid tbh :cheers:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Dalilama said:
remember one of em when si was new and alb took relic with the bugged necro los bugg so will not call that a sucesfull raid tbh :cheers:
You also gonna forget about the one where Herbal organised 400-500 albs to attack multiple keeps and Mjnoll at the same time at about 8pm? :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
acei said:
You also gonna forget about the one where Herbal organised 400-500 albs to attack multiple keeps and Mjnoll at the same time at about 8pm? :)

yes thats the tack outnumbering cause i've never seen 400+ mids in rvr .. so u can actually go blind.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:

the one that crashed the server for 2 dayes ? :drink:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Dalilama said:
the one that crashed the server for 2 dayes ? :drink:
No the 400-500 albs didn't crash the server the server was stable and stayed fully active. The server crashes happened after mids did their early morning raid and the albs invaded Midgard at night. If the servers didn't crash each time we invaded Midgard without the logout tactic then Albion would have taken the relics back.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
No the 400-500 albs didn't crash the server the server was stable and stayed fully active. The server crashes happened after mids did their early morning raid and the albs invaded Midgard at night.

o yeah when u did the ninjja thingy :clap:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Dalilama said:
o yeah when u did the ninjja thingy :clap:
It's called a tactic :) One that all realms can do if they put some thought behind it... and with 500 albs u really think we needed to use that tactic? LOL... wait until New Frontiers you'll be screaming that people are always using tactic's yes them using tactic's will be soo unfair to you of course...

P.S. In one of Ardamel's plans he put in that SB's should use the ninja tactic, this was before our raid therefore mids used this tactic first ;)

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
It's called a tactic :) One that all realms can do if they put some thought behind it... and with 500 albs u really think we needed to use that tactic? LOL... wait until New Frontiers you'll be screaming that people are always using tactic's yes them using tactic's will be soo unfair to you of course...

P.S. In one of Ardamel's plans he put in that SB's should use the ninja tactic, this was before our raid therefore mids used this tactic first ;)

Hehe alb useing tactic :puke: ZERG AND DIE BABY is the alb way, even whit relic and w/o :cheers:

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
Blah bl@ blah? bluh blah blaaaah bl@@@@@f!

i don't give a shit about mids alamclockraiding, albs doing it primetime, hibs doing it primetime.

whatever.

(and 6 in the morning isn't early for the working class hero :eek: )

btw /bow nol, ard, herb for da action

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
I think its the eat,sleep and shit daoc people that care about alarm clock raids ;P :fluffle:

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
remember one of em when si was new and alb took relic with the bugged necro los bugg so will not call that a sucesfull raid tbh

mids only lost that due to their own stupidity ... mids was outnumbering albs a lot and if you had desided to figth us on the open field you wouldn't have lost your relic's....

guess you just liked to hammer your troll heads on the walls and get blastet away by necro's....

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
mids was outnumbering albs a lot

well Bs.... mid have never outnummbers alb in any way :puke:

guess you just liked to hammer your troll heads on the walls and get blastet away by necro's....

humm well i rememberd i runed from nott to bled hill and still the necro nuking me so ye we got kinda blasted to oblivion, but still i dont thick this was a good raid was more of abuse the necro to max raid

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
nah my point is that its a 24h game. If mythic didnt want that realms are able to take relics when the rest is "asleep" then they would have implanted something dont u think? big zerg vs big zerg are teh most boring RR's tbh, first u lag like shit, u go ld alot, the one with the biggest zerg wins no matter what realm (i mean numbers from 200 -500), server will crash 40% of the time...

Camelotvault said:
Keeps (now referred to as castles) have severe upgrades. A video showed a keep being upgraded from 1-10, with it getting bigger, walls thicker, more hookpoints, etc etc. The interior of the keeps themselves were also very nice. I brought up the subject of level 10 keeps being very tough to take as well as teleporting defenders. Copper responded by saying players can ninja 3 towers to stop defenders from teleporting in, then upgrade the towers and attack the keep itself. They are trying to get away from the giant zerg vs zerg confrontations that occur at relic keeps that make the server cry, and from night ninja raids, but keep RvR fast, decently big, and furious. The open beta is scheduled for at least one month, with everything being up for change during the month...

from this info about catacombs they clearly don't want alarm clock raiding, so i think people should drop the whole 24hr game crap

nol

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:
I think its the eat,sleep and shit daoc people that care about alarm clock raids ;P :fluffle:
lol, this coming from someone who condones setting alarm clocks to take pixels, once again another fine display of hypocrisy.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

Why raid with those sort of numbers, I successfully raided mids with less then 200 people at primetime. All it takes is a little planning and some patience. Alarm raiding is a lazy way out and no better then pve.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
lol, this coming from someone who condones setting alarm clocks to take pixels, once again another fine display of hypocrisy.

not really no

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
its cuz mids are overpowered
hibs are overpowered but too low in number to care about
and albs are underpowered and lazy

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Its nothing to do with the fact that has had the most overpowered classes from day 1.

Nothing to do with that at all.

Never came into it.

No - all pure skill and l33t tactics.

Honest guv.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Its nothing to do with the fact that has had the most overpowered classes from day 1.

Nothing to do with that at all.

Never came into it.

No - all pure skill and l33t tactics.

Honest guv.

you never mentioned a realm tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom