Relic Raid

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
I got bored 1/4 of the way reading the 2nd page so sorry if its been said (well I know it has so I guess there is no point saying sorry but..)...

First off 24hour game, so shut up alrdy :) Are you really telling me that people are not allowed to do a relic raid unless its primetime? Fuck off seriously. What about those people who dont get to play primetime? Does this mean they should lose out on another aspect of the game because of their IRL duties? No, they have as much right as anybody in the game to do whatever they want when they play (Apart from abuse bugs obviously).

Secondly... Cant wait for cluster... if Mids and Hibs are going to fuck us over bring it on... Keep fights as a Wizzie only means more RPs :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
well the next logical step would be:

alot of action in albion from mids & hibs
albs whining that its again hibgard alliance.

So Mastard, pm me on irc the times u gonna do a raid, ill spam mid as and gather some troops so we can do *cough* co-operated raids!

you bring the trebs, we will take care of the rams.

lol :p

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
am i the only hib here thinking yeah.. nice job tbh albs. woulda done EXACTLY the same thing if there was no defense? coz believe me i woulda.

whats all this AC bollocks about? STFU mids. what time time u lose nottmoor to hibs? what time did u lose glenlock to albs? was glenlock lvl 10 at 4am? what time did those fens, arvakr towers fall?

it was set up WELL before 4am.. maybes u saw it on /rw.. maybes u didnt.. perhaps u were all at crua bridge being l33t...

grats albs imo... i hope u have given midgard the kick up the arse they deserve.. coz hib is slowly starting to see the light now after the hib raids. slowly mind you.

fuck so called leet hibs/mids/albs and fuck irc. dont listen to the bastards when they say.. dont do that! its gonna ruin our rvr! defend your realms and this wont happen. lets have a fight for once with peeps who play for the game.. and not just rp's

btw VF.. nah i best not say... will be up all night..

batmanenbicicleta

Fledgling Freddie
For Arthur!!

This Is The Pic Of My Pally 1L3, Making More Dmg Than A Warrior RR10, Thx For The Relics.
I Love Be An Alb, I Go To The Bed, And When I Wake Up, I Make More Dmg Than U

Attachments

• PALACA.jpg
    PALACA.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 28

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
batmanenbicicleta said:
This Is The Pic Of My Pally 1L3, Making More Dmg Than A Warrior RR10, Thx For The Relics.

Tbh that pic doesnt actually so any damage on it :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>whats all this AC bollocks about? STFU mids. what time time u lose nottmoor to hibs? what time did u lose glenlock to albs? was glenlock lvl 10 at 4am? what time did those fens, arvakr towers fall?

We`ve tried every day of the last 4 or 5 days to take glenlock as it was our realmmission, and when hib str relic went to fensalir we were even more motivated to take glen and maybe have a shot at the str relic.

We`ve tried a few days in a row to first take blendrake and then glenlock but that failed every time.

Sunday afternoon we decided to try go via nott t3 and t4 (blocking hib porting who were in turn blocking mid porting to bled) and from there proceed on to glenlock.

By the time we took first glenlock tower, mids couldn`t port to the larger part of their own realm and all had to come via fensalir.

Then came an hours long siege on glen in which we were often pushed back in the defensive and few of the albs present believed in our chances to win the fight over glen at that time.

In the end we occupied glen after taking, losing and retaking it again. From then on, we just kept going.

No way people would have stoped then when they kept seeing opportunities to get closer and closer to the relic.

I myself feel no guilt or anything about staying up one night for 3 or 4 hours more than usual because i am on a winning streak and having a great time. Probably was only the second time i was on an relic raid that was succesfull. All the rest of the relic takes i`ve been on have been screwed over by crossrealming, resulted in server crashes, or just failed. Having been one of the persons to which the others listened and followed just made it all the more enjoyable for me.

>>it was set up WELL before 4am.. maybes u saw it on /rw..

It was not set up as if it was completely planned, no. It happened. A chain of events that set the next in motion occured. How it could be ignored all evening that half of midgard was on fire, i don`t understand. Albs reacted to the /rw info in sufficient numbers to get the job done. Loads of people pm`d me to ask if I was running a relic raid bg, to which i answered `if enough people with siege gear keep showing up, it could become one`.
Lots of people took great effort to keep us suplied with warmachines as we had no porting facility ourselves into mid. Mids didn`t show up with enough to stop it.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
batmanenbicicleta said:

That alb doesnt have a title ffs, ;(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
btw VF.. nah i best not say... will be up all night..

do whatever makes you proud, im not one to sabotage actions i don't like, but i certainly won't be one to praise or help either :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom