Relic Raid / ML3 Raid

tsktsk

Fledgling Freddie
I think that peeps may have been a little upset by what was said in /bg ...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 109

Calo

Part of the furniture
Tzeentch said:
amadon is a great guy, i value his opinion and help a lot, i can understand he is pissed, and so was i to begin with, but to be honest, mids did a login raid (small technicalities like they transferred there, same shit) with 150 ending up hitting dagda, and around 100+ taking keeps.. thats greater than our entire population of lvl 50s online at the time, there was no way we really could have defended that fast.. faultfinder fucks the game for lower pop realms as rams are no longer needed, and more population on a raid > faster doors go down > faster escape.. exact opposite from the 3 ram cap from before.. i disagree with blaming adari, tho i do agree he should have ditched the raid, if they wanted to continue, so be it, it IS the principle..

but <3 for adari because he is doin raids and stuff, and still a funny dood.

break the hate, i love both of these people.

login raid is that u LOG IN (u know that login means logging in ...) near the relic and take it that way... we took scat the night before just for the cs so we coult suicide whole day long easy and release in there... if u call that a login raid then there was never a proper relic raid ever on excal

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
login raid is that u LOG IN (u know that login means logging in ...) near the relic and take it that way... we took scat the night before just for the cs so we coult suicide whole day long easy and release in there... if u call that a login raid then there was never a proper relic raid ever on excal

ok there never was

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
re-read my post, same shit, different method, so some of you logged in there at the alotted time, the majority suicided there, smart, but same shit.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
depends on whether you're selfless or selfish :D

having some 'relics' sitting in some old tower where noone ever goes does hardly add to the fun factor of this game.... having new ml abilities does however!

Eonwe

Fledgling Freddie
To all those who think that an ML is more important than defending our realm/relics: please, do a favour to the entire community of Hibernia and go playing in Albion...that's the right place for you people, since you will do all MLs you want, but you will never be able to get a relic by yourself!

Adari

Part of the furniture
Eonwe said:
To all those who think that an ML is more important than defending our realm/relics: please, do a favour to the entire community of Hibernia and go playing in Albion...that's the right place for you people, since you will do all MLs you want, but you will never be able to get a relic by yourself!

So people who want to finish a ML rather than defending relics should play Albion, since alb cant get relics themself?

Yeah.

What the fuck did you just say.

Fianno

Fledgling Freddie
STOP PRESS:

adari stopped playing his infil and rerolled a ranger to make us lose 1 relic!!!!!! :eek2:

Ziva

Fluffy
I wasn't there so i cant comment on what happened but it's still sad to see so many selfish people who care more about their own mls then the relic we own togheter. The relic is something the whole realm benefits from, even the lower level chars and completing a ml isn't really usefull for the whole realm. Sure eventually it will contribute to the realm but not in a way the relic does.

As for raidleaders.... i think many people respect a raidleader the moment they deceide to follow him/her and listen to his/her orders. At that moment you basically have a big influence on all the people that follow you and in a way also are a bit of a rolemodel. Regardless of what deceision u made, i think it's a bit easy to say you had no control over people cause i'm sure that your influence at that point would have made a big impact on what happened next.

However, different people, different playstyles. Not everyone puts the needs of a community above their own needs.

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
if none of the mids did any ML's they wouldnt have fault finders, ML and RvR go hand in hand,

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:
having some 'relics' sitting in some old tower where noone ever goes does hardly add to the fun factor of this game.... having new ml abilities does however!

That's exactly my point, being selfless is putting the realms best interest ahead of your own selfish interests. Although I can see the natural attraction of wanting to pit your brilliance against npc's as opposed to thinking adversaries ;)

and you call me the role player :D

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
damn, I take a little break and all this happens :eek6:

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:
Maybe they would if the abilities wouldn't make the game so crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom