Reformed Energies

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I caught the tail end of a conversation in region late last night regarding some for of energy that can be traded in for a shot at a loot roll fom TOA mobs.

Can anyone shed any light on this, as what I can find so far gives me very little, Is there an NPC I can talk to? Is there a place I can farm this energy thing?

I found myself a template that I am happy with and I need the ring of moirai and Zahur's ring but they are both 30p on the market explorer and I aint even close to that kind of cash.

Cheers in advance!

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
There you go :)
Can do all 3 teirs with SM(sala)+shaman, dont know witch realm you play...
- New encounters have been added involving a new type of djinn call the afrit which will drop loot taken from the master level and artifact encounters (not including Celestius).

- The new encounters come in three tiers designed for different numbers of players: solo/duo, small group, and full group. Each tier drops loot from Master Level and artifact encounters that previously required a similar number of players to complete. The first two tiers also present opportunities to gain better loot if you're particularly skilled or bring more friends than necessary for the main encounter.

- The first tier of encounters, designed for solo players or duos (depending on class), are the elementals:

Ooze Elemental - Made of earth and water, breaks apart into smaller oozes as you damage it.

Dust Elemental - Made of earth and air, casts a powerful Debuff that causes both Nearsight and a chance to fumble.

Magma Elemental - Made of earth and fire, moves slowly, but pummels its opponents with both melee and fire spells.

Storm Elemental - Made of water and air, pulses a dangerous electrical storm around it.

Steam Elemental - Made of water and fire, those who approach will find themselves burned.

Smoke Elemental - Made of fire and air, shy but dangerous, its hazardous fumes make breathing difficult.

- Kill the weakened Afritti that made up the elemental for the possibility of additional rewards.

- The second tier, designed for small groups (3-6 players), is made up of the basic Afrit. Though he worked hard to steal his precious loot, he's not afraid to use it as a weapon if threatened, albeit not necessarily in the way players might expect (it's not quite the brightest creature you'll ever meet).

- Kill the confused Afrit that is accidentally pulled into the battle for the possibility of additional rewards.

- The third tier, designed for full groups, is the Master Afrit. He waits safely outside the trial planes, using his bound servants to fight and steal for him. Those who kill his servants must face his wrath.

- Each of the new encounters can be found scattered across the outdoor zones of Atlantis. Note that camping the same spot you find one in isn't generally the best idea, as they may not always show themselves in the same place.

- Another strange new creature has been spotted near different havens of Atlantis (Stygia for Albion, Volcanus for Midgard, and Aerus for Hibernia) known as the "Trogo Zontanos Mageia". It seems to want help finding afrits to join it for breakfast and is willing to trade loot that his former breakfast guests have left with him for their company.

- When afrits from the new encounters are slain, they will drop portions of their essence along with their master level and artifact loot. Five of these essences can be combined into the reforming energies of an afrit and then traded to the "Trogo Zontanos Mageia" for loot from the ML/artifact encounter monster of your choosing.

Calaen

I'm a solo Skald, who isn't exactly geared up yet :p

I have stumbled upon o/j con elementals this morning and each and everyone of them has torn me a new ring piece :p

Is there non easier?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
No the orange cons are the lowest tiers. When they die, they also spawn 2x blue con afrits that run away. You need to stun or instapop them otherwise they'll run away (also gives afrits/drops)

Calaen

Ah well I guess those rings can wait :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
You need a bot to do just about anything now a days. Unless you got a very friendly guild, id say level a bot first so you can farm some money for a template.

Calaen

You need a bot to do just about anything now a days. Unless you got a very friendly guild, id say level a bot first so you can farm some money for a template.

A buffbot or a farm bot? and which is best to do :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Id start with a good ole shaman buff bot. Depending on how many chars you exspect to make you may think about a farm char also. Id prefer a Sm for that part :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Do the ooze elementals around Boreal on the Eerie Darkness Stone island, they are very very easy to do.

Calaen

I tied an ooze elemental in stygia and it stuned snared me to death :p

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
do /who prea and if you see i am in TOA I am doing afrits, you can always join tbh. It's so boring alone!
I'll be on tomorrow and sunday normally ! Probably doing some stuff like that or farming scales

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
They get boosted up a notch in the next patch (active on US). Still pretty easy though.

Also don't waste your time on the toughest ones, not worth the time even if you could do them.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The purp master afrits have a chance of dropping ml10 loot though..

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
wife famrms them with shammy/sm on island battler is on not too hard,try at least kill one of the blue cons that pop after afrits die.. better drops then

CorNokZ

is this true?! and which ml10 loot ?!

A guildmate of mine on US said he got some legs from a master afrit.. He said they only have 5% chance of dropping ml10 loot tho

Punishment

Resident Freddy
A guildmate of mine on US said he got some legs from a master afrit.. He said they only have 5% chance of dropping ml10 loot tho

60vq9ivrz4.jpg

Corran

Part of the furniture

ml10 in celestus correcT?
and them patch notes posted say it excludes there, so someone talking crap it seems.. unless they messed up the loot tables

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
The ml10 loot from afrits sounds like crap. Never heard of it, not once. I killed about 10 of the masters, seeing how many my guildies killed it should have dropped long ago.

Only one way to gain the ml10 loot, do ml10.

uron

Loyal Freddie
they may well drop ML9 loot, so a nublet (like bambi) will prob confuse them with ML10 legs :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
The Afrits don't drop ML10 stuff.

They can drop Zahur's Ring, haven't seen Moira's so far though.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
If I'm on my Bonie Valavk, I'm generally boshing these, good for glass and other stuff as well.

Handed a load in for the Phoenix loot last night to get the trousers for a few peeps.

CorNokZ

Just got astral blade of illusions from a master afrit.. Suck it bitches

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
1.89:

Encounters - General

- All Named loot has been transferred from the Master Level and artifact encounters that previously carried them to new encounters involving the Afritti. This does not include Celestius.

Screenshot or it didnt happen CorNokZ!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The Afrits don't drop ML10 stuff.

They can drop Zahur's Ring, haven't seen Moira's so far though.

Ive got zahur ring afew times on mid ywain as a normal drop from the elementals and blue afrits :D

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Still pretty easy to farm afrits/master afrits though slightly harder on hib w/o ML10 sally. Chanter + bot can still do it though and having a nuker along really helps too

Spent a day farming them last week along with karise and Kertom trying to get Bracer of Snow without success :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom