Reformed Energies

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yeah elementals easy enough with any class+bot. Afrits easily doable when ML9 is up, when it's not an extra caster is needed else it becomes too much effort. Master afrit doable when ML9 and ML10 is up with chanter+bot, helps with a menta.

Ofc this also maps to mid and hib, a focus pet class, a buffbot and/or a damage caster

Spent a day farming them last week along with karise and Kertom trying to get Bracer of Snow without success :(
I got mine on first try killing Kertom, although I killed Karise and farmed energies for Karise loot equivalent to like 20 kills, doubting if it has that bracer in loot table :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Ah! Got one!

Gimme a yell if you want the Bracer of Snow, Rulke.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I do! On ywain/hib though - please tell me that's where you have yours?

I got mine on first try killing Kertom, although I killed Karise and farmed energies for Karise loot equivalent to like 20 kills, doubting if it has that bracer in loot table :(

What realm was that? I'm told the bracer drops from different mobs depending on realm. Either Cyrek, Karise or Kertom - I was turning in afrits for Cyrek and killing the other 2 (karise is a PITA!)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
I do! On ywain/hib though - please tell me that's where you have yours?

What realm was that? I'm told the bracer drops from different mobs depending on realm. Either Cyrek, Karise or Kertom - I was turning in afrits for Cyrek and killing the other 2 (karise is a PITA!)

errrr, no. Mid/Dyvet ofc :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom