Really awesome pictures thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's fucking rubbish here:
20200601_195809.jpg

(No filters - I wouldn't know how to apply them! 5 minute stroll from the house.

Yes. I'm happy as a pig in shit :) )

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hope you locked the door.
Sons of Glyndwr might be getting some ideas.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Yes walked on Sunday as you can see

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Yoni was it raining or anything on that day?

Can you check the original image you have as when I look in the top area of the picture I see some diagonal bands going from right to left, unless it is eyes.

Anyone else?

Yoni

it was very very hazy and the sun was strange over the building.... i will have a look

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
it was very very hazy and the sun was strange over the building.... i will have a look
Can you see what I am talking about in the uploaded picture?

I am hoping it is due to the image processing the software does and not a fault with either my eyes or your new camera.

Edit:

Or it is just the way the sun is casting shadows through the clouds?

Yoni

ill check - hopefully not camera as I can not see the lines on the duck

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Can you see what I am talking about in the uploaded picture?

I am hoping it is due to the image processing the software does and not a fault with either my eyes or your new camera.

Edit:

Or it is just the way the sun is casting shadows through the clouds?

Is it not just the sun shadows?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
God rays innit.

Edit - Ok today I learned that crepuscular rays are technically only when the Sun is below the horizon but I've always thought of it as meaning "sun rays shining through holes in clouds"

Yoni

it is the sun shadows - i took the shot in landscape 2 which is quite vivid on colours

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
@Yoni was it raining or anything on that day?

Can you check the original image you have as when I look in the top area of the picture I see some diagonal bands going from right to left, unless it is eyes.

Anyone else?
I can see bands in the sky. I guessed it was sun / rain like you

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You tried CBT @BloodOmen?

Where do live again?

Yea, tried it a few times in the middle of town near the market place (county durham), mental health nurse that was helping me used to sit with me there but it didn't seem to do much, I only go in my garden these days, prob wouldn't even do that were it not for the 6ft fence.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yea, tried it a few times in the middle of town near the market place (county durham), mental health nurse that was helping me used to sit with me there but it didn't seem to do much, I only go in my garden these days, prob wouldn't even do that were it not for the 6ft fence.
I went through agrophiobia. Man its shite.

all shakey spaced and feeling sick if i left the house. would walk to the end of the road about 100m and feel so awful and panic’d. was living on my own first time so had no choice but the rush to the supermarket and get food Etc.

cbt did feck all to me as well. Best thing i had was betablockers and bloody mindedness.

but still took years to finally feel comfortable travelling. And i still can’t sleep much before long trips.

feel for ya dude.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My mother had it for a bit after heart problems.
Her fear of collapsing in the street turned it complete dread of not being in the house and then it spirals into the outside being some uncaring dangerous place.

If you dont have it you just cannot understand, she slowly recovered by the local shopkeepers keeping an eye out for her and waving and being over friendly.

Now she goes around telling everyone how great the outdoors over.
Preaching of the cured.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My mother had it for a bit after heart problems.
Her fear of collapsing in the street turned it complete dread of not being in the house and then it spirals into the outside being some uncaring dangerous place.

If you dont have it you just cannot understand, she slowly recovered by the local shopkeepers keeping an eye out for her and waving and being over friendly.

Now she goes around telling everyone how great the outdoors over.
Preaching of the cured.
But the world is an uncaring dangerous place. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom