Really awesome pictures thread

Syri

FH is my second home
In my opinion, an awesome picture isn't just something that you look at and go "wow", it's something that makes you feel awesome to see it. So whether it's because it captures the lighting just right, or it's the first time you figured out that new camera, it makes it awesome in its own way. So if someone shares something that's awesome to them, I'm fine with that, because it makes them happy enough to want to share it. Even if you don't find it that awesome yourself, at least one person did, enough to share it, and someone else may appreciate that, so just leave them be.
I can't stand modern art, but was forced to go round the Tate Modern for a university exercise. I didn't go round screaming that none of it was art to me, I just accepted it's not for me, and left people who do enjoy it to do so in peace. So don't be dicks, let people share what's awesome to them, and not feel they're not good enough, just because you don't share the same opinion of what's awesome.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Awesome as a word has been fucked over by the yanks. It's supposed to be something that makes you feel awe.

So balls to your over inclusive touchy-feel sentiment @Syri - there's a perfectly good thread that @dysfunction pointed out that we'd all happily join in with.

Unless, of course, you ethically object to a thread being used for it's clearly intended purpose - in which case fill this thread full of spam and totally diminish it's potential. Like has happened already :(

Syri

FH is my second home
You're entitled to think that scouse, but you might have noticed dysfunction said you can put awesome pictures in there... so how about we just move the whole lot to that thread? If you're going to use that post as the example...
Or you could just accept this is a public forum, full of people who don't always share the same views on things, so instead of trying to make people feel bad because they don't have the same opinion as you, just try to be a bit less of an arse to people.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Agree, F1 is like watching paint after it's stopped drying, giv old days with 1500hp or four wheel steer and crashes at every corner...or...
Ari vatanen pikes peak:
View: http://youtu.be/TKgeCQGu_ug

Yup, F1 in the era that the photo was taken was great, actual racing. It becomes less and less about racing cars each year and more about technology. The motorsport needs a major overhaul to make it interesting again. It doesn't matter which circuit it is, F1 is dull.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You're entitled to think that scouse, but you might have noticed dysfunction said you can put awesome pictures in there... so how about we just move the whole lot to that thread? If you're going to use that post as the example...
Or you could just accept this is a public forum, full of people who don't always share the same views on things, so instead of trying to make people feel bad because they don't have the same opinion as you, just try to be a bit less of an arse to people.

Well the other one is mainly for your own pictures just for fun or if you want someone to critique it. Since Yoni was "learning" about taking a good photo that thread would be ideal!

Awesomeness is subjective but we could at least try and separate topics otherwise we may as welljust use the random spam thread exclusively for everything!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Awesome as a word has been fucked over by the yanks. It's supposed to be something that makes you feel awe.

So balls to your over inclusive touchy-feel sentiment @Syri - there's a perfectly good thread that @dysfunction pointed out that we'd all happily join in with.

Unless, of course, you ethically object to a thread being used for it's clearly intended purpose - in which case fill this thread full of spam and totally diminish it's potential. Like has happened already :(

Awful was once synonymous with awesome.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
ncpLw1I.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom