Real-life skalds

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
This is the last reply I will post on FH and this is the last thing I will read, so no use replying, just carry on being a fucktard and I am sure you will be fine.

Yeah right, I give you ooooh less than a day before you post again.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
This is the last reply I will post on FH and this is the last thing I will read
Ahh...inter-drama. We'll see if it's the last thing you post - you will of course look like a complete hypocrite if you do post here again after saying that.

And you are for damn sure reading every reply, because trolls like you are desperate for attention, that's why you've been flaming away like this. You can't bear the thought that we're all getting on quite happily without you.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I fear he is still reading replies aswell. I wish for once he would tell the truth.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Anyway, what's up with you Blokkie? I know why you are acting this way, it's because you know what I said was true. You know that your reputation means shit because you just spent hours at HB /hugging all day. You were jealous that I got all the attention and you didn't, you little shit.

Actually he got his rep for being consistant and fair.
Not to mention; without a doubt the strongest thane i have ever met in thid. Even unbuffed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
anyone else get a PM off him? :)

mine read "tard" oh the funny

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Calaen said:
I fear he is still reading replies aswell
Hehe, absolutely. Seen trolls like him - better trolls, to be honest - a hundred times. They always come back because they cannot bear the thought that people may not be talking about them.

Calaen

lol hes trying to get himself banned. Lets hope they do it forever!!!!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Raven said:
anyone else get a PM off him? :)

mine read "tard" oh the funny
...! He actually sent you a PM saying 'tard'? Rofl..what a total loser.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
lol can you guys stop for 5 mins please i've ran out of popcorn need to get some more

Loving this its so funny

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Capital letters in the future.

Again, capital letters, what is wrong with you? And it should be 'it's' not 'its' because I assume you are trying to say 'it is'?

Ok let's brake this down. Remember, 'I' is with a capital and so should the first letter of each of your sentences. 'Wouldn't' is with an apostrophe and so is 'wasn't'.

For the love of god please please use paragraphs my eyes hurt. You make the same mistake with the capital letters of 'I' and the first letter of a new sentence.

Again you do not use capital letters, do they have schools in Estonia? Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't with people like you writing like that.

To everyone else:

Error 404, Care Not Found!!!!

Since when did Freddy's House become Spelling House, where the spelling and grammar really counts.

Half the people on here are not even British so they are typing in a second language. You have ran out of mediocre responses so your back to the age old "Lets QQ about his spelling".

Your truly pathetic, you have a majority of a forum subsection who hate you yet you persist on sticking around, you also reply with piss poor responses.

Calaen

omg Bahumat dont you fear a PM from him :p

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I've found Dorimor's new icon:

owned-6903.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Calaen said:
omg Bahumat dont you fear a PM from him :p
He's probably burnt his keyboard out with all the "mommy why dont the nice FH people like me'z0r? tears he's been crying".

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Spelling house...
its a whole lotta fun with prizes to be won
Its a new crazy show where anything will go

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bahumat said:
the man is a legend

incidently a mate of mine saw him once when he was DJing, apparently he did indeed bang his 2 little assistants.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Your truly pathetic, you have a majority of a forum subsection who hate you yet you persist on sticking around, you also reply with piss poor responses.

Oh dear someones missing the point, Dorimor was sticking around to annoy you, so hating him was probably just what he wanted.

It takes two to have a flame war. Clearly the people arguing with Dorimor here love it and thats why they're helping it continue ;)

Personally i find it a refreshing alternative to the General section.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Dorimor1
Banned from FreddysHouse!

pwned

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
swords said:
I kinda reported him a bit. Just a wee bit.
Me too. Don't want flaming little shites like that stinking up one of my favourite forums.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Svartmetall said:
Me too. Don't want flaming little shites like that stinking up one of my favourite forums.

me aswell :d

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
ffs, he was funny ;( i think he holds the record for most selfownage in 2 days on fh!

Mey

Part of the furniture
HEYARRARR!

I bet a pirate could have him tbh

YARGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom