Real-life skalds

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its utter bollocks, he fucking stamps when he shouts to make the bell ring

also his dumb ass minion's want him to look cool so ofc they fall over when he shouts.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I believe it is spelt 'advice' :)

you dont know what to say so you had to start picking on my spelling!!! you really owned me there :(

Dorimor1

Banned
Eeben said:
you dont know what to say so you had to start picking on my spelling!!! you really owned me there :(

I believe it is -don't- with an apostrophe. And well done for admitting when you are owned, kids like you don't know when to stop sometimes.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
I believe it is -don't- with an apostrophe. And well done for admitting when you are owned, kids like you don't know when to stop sometimes.

someone is jealous? :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Who cares?

Honestly.

Dorimor1 said:
I believe it is spelt 'advice' :)

Dorimor1 said:

And thats why no one likes you :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Bahumat said:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=205124

Just me eh? seems there's 21 people who agree with me.

Noob's eh?

Actually, (this is the time I clicked the link, it may be different now) there were only 21 people who voted. And if you voted that would mean only 20 people agree with you, so your arguement is flawed.

And 21 people don't like me out of a forum populated by, what, 10,000? Just a rough guess. How I can be a noob I don't know, the last time I died in RvR, was, erm... Let me check...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Actually, (this is the time I clicked the link, it may be different now) there were only 21 people who voted. And if you voted that would mean only 20 people agree with you, so your arguement is flawed.

There was 21 people when i posted that link, but i voted for Gamah...so infact my argument is not flawed!

Dorimor1 said:
And 21 people don't like me out of a forum populated by, what, 10,000? Just a rough guess. How I can be a noob I don't know, the last time I died in RvR, was, erm... Let me check...

And do all 10,000 members know you? I very much doubt those 9,979 members sit up and think "Yeah he is a nice guy". oh wait, Dave827 in Counterstrike Section just said how much your bd rocks!

Once again, i dont care much about your freeshard rvr or thid bd or even live daoc chars, this is not what made me think your a noob.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
How I can be a noob I don't know, the last time I died in RvR, was, erm... Let me check...

how you can be a noob? easy. genes. its your lot in life.
on the topic of you dying in rvr however, i thought you had retired - so of course you wouldnt remember the last time. and i wasnt aware that whenever a person dies in rvr they instantly become a 'noob'.
and since i know you are gonna tell me what is wrong with the grammar and spelling in my post (thanks for being the fh version of ms office paper clip!) i would advise you to reconsider. as a book i once read said 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone' i would also say this to you. its not wise to whine about other peoples spelling and grammar if you constantly make mistakes yourself, and its especially pathetic if noone asks for your help in spelling yet your life is so empty you must do it to find something to do.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:

MAAAAAAAAAAAN what is wrong with you, go away

Dorimor1

Banned
fl3a said:
how you can be a noob?

Capital letters in the future.

fl3a said:
easy. genes. its your lot in life.

Again, capital letters, what is wrong with you? And it should be 'it's' not 'its' because I assume you are trying to say 'it is'?

fl3a said:
on the topic of you dying in rvr however, i thought you had retired - so of course you wouldnt remember the last time. and i wasnt aware that whenever a person dies in rvr they instantly become a 'noob'.

Ok let's brake this down. Remember, 'I' is with a capital and so should the first letter of each of your sentences. 'Wouldn't' is with an apostrophe and so is 'wasn't'.

fl3a said:
and since i know you are gonna tell me what is wrong with the grammar and spelling in my post (thanks for being the fh version of ms office paper clip!) i would advise you to reconsider. as a book i once read said 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone' i would also say this to you.

For the love of god please please use paragraphs my eyes hurt. You make the same mistake with the capital letters of 'I' and the first letter of a new sentence.

fl3a said:
its not wise to whine about other peoples spelling and grammar if you constantly make mistakes yourself, and its especially pathetic if noone asks for your help in spelling yet your life is so empty you must do it to find something to do.

Again you do not use capital letters, do they have schools in Estonia? Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't with people like you writing like that.

To everyone else:

Error 404, Care Not Found!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Again, capital letters, what is wrong with you? And it should be 'it's' not 'its' because I assume you are trying to say 'it is'?

Should be; "Again, capital letters. What is wrong with you?", and not in one sentence.

Never start a sentence with "and". Basic knowledge in literature.

A comma needed between "should be it's" and "not its". Also a comma needed between "its" and "because".

Dorimor1 said:
Ok let's brake this down. Remember, 'I' is with a capital and so should the first letter of each of your sentences. 'Wouldn't' is with an apostrophe and so is 'wasn't'.

Should have a ; after down. Saying "remember" is not relevant when you have not said it before in context.

Dorimor1 said:
For the love of god please please use paragraphs my eyes hurt. You make the same mistake with the capital letters of 'I' and the first letter of a new sentence.

Comma needed after paragraphs, the two sentences are not completely connected. Commas also needed between pleases and after "for the love of god" as it is a saying. Stating that the mistake is repeated is redundant, since you only now teach the proper use of capital letters.

Dorimor1 said:
Again you do not use capital letters, do they have schools in Estonia? Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't with people like you writing like that.

Asking of the schooling system in estonia and the advice on capital letter using should be individual statements. Comma needed after "didn't" and "you".

If you're going for the english teacher approach, learn your rules motherf*cker.

*drops the pencil and takes the secretary for a coffe*

Dorimor1

Banned
Erm. Most of that is wrong so I won't bother commenting on your pathetic and petty insults, enjoy coffee with that secretary of yours, fucktard.

It's a fucking internet forum, not an essay for an A-level or similar. Is there a rule anywhere saying you're spelling and grammar has to be fucking perfect?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i (OMFG!!!ONE!!!! i didnt use caps) am refusing to acknowledge that idiot now

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Erm. Most of that is wrong so I won't bother commenting on your pathetic and petty insults, enjoy coffee with that secretary of yours, fucktard.

Actually he is correct. Moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom