Real-life skalds

noblok

Part of the furniture
In addition to tohtori's comments:
Dorimor1 said:
Ok let's brake this down. Remember, 'I' is with a capital and so should the first letter of each of your sentences. 'Wouldn't' is with an apostrophe and so is 'wasn't'.
I suppose you want to break it down? Braking is what you do when you want to "slow or stop a vehicle or other moving mechanism."

The second sentence is also incorrect; you can't use an ellipsis if the two parts haven't got the same structure (e.g. both formed with "should").

Dorimor1

Banned
Svartmetall said:
Your time of the month or something, Dorimor?

How is implying I am a woman an insult? Sexism? I'd give that insult a 2 on the Dori-meter.

Blokkie, I have no time for tards like yourself, how about you do what you do best and fuck off and read a book. Oh and while you're at it how about you go to the library aswell and enjoy life with your other friends.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol he brings it on himself, how anyone can selfpwn themselves so many times in one day is amazing.

(and no i dont really give a shit about the use of grammer, this is an internet forum not an exam)

Dorimor1

Banned
Raven said:
lol he brings it on himself, how anyone can selfpwn themselves so many times in one day is amazing.

(and no i dont really give a shit about the use of grammer, this is an internet forum not an exam)

Error 404 care not found.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Dorimor1 said:
How is implying I am a woman an insult? Sexism? I'd give that insult a 2 on the Dori-meter.
Don't play the "I don't understand what you mean because it's beneath me" card, it won't wash. You know exactly what I mean; you're flaming left, right and centre and generally acting like a pre-menstrual bear with a sore head and an attitude problem, you're doing it deliberately, so give it a rest.

I've moderated forums with infintely more accomplished trolls than you on them, and you rate about a 2 on the Troll-O-Meter. Get over yourself. You ain't all that.

Dorimor1

Banned
Neither are you, infact, you are what people in the real world will call a 'nobody'. So how about you stfu, go cry some more and go play your sad game? Oh and have some ice cream, I am sure people like you would enjoy comfort eating.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
nobody likes you dorimor, nobody finds you funny... dont you think its rather sad to spend your life trying to annoy people on an internet forum? i mean, go outside or something if nobody likes you there (which i suspect is true) at least it will give your F5 key a rest.

Dorimor1

Banned
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
So because someone is commenting on your grammar (like you've been trying to do all day), they need to go fuck off and read a book? Seriously... xD

Yes they should.

And you should be getting ready to go back to school, tard.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Dori...if this forum is full of tards (every post of yours seems to hint that whoever you're talking about is a noob/tard/12 year old or whatever) why do you post here?

Dorimor1 said:
Because you are some 17 year-old ugly fuck primma donna.

Why would i give a shit what some internet warrior thinks of my looks. Also, im 16 not 17. Go back to treating you STI patients instead of sitting on a forum all day every day for christ sake.

Dorimor1

Banned
swords said:
Dori...if this forum is full of tards (every post of yours seems to hint that whoever you're talking about is a noob/tard/12 year old or whatever) why do you post here?

Because this forum is full of tards...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Because this forum is full of tards...

Then i can't help but think how sad that makes you i'm afraid. You know, the only reason the majority of people here dislike you is because you have no respect for anyone in the community. This is also why the community has no respect for you.

BTW, don't struggle thinking of some witty retort, your attempts to insult are quite basic and would only affect some realy insecure person (if that).

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Dorimor1 said:
Error 404 Care Not Found.
Out of new material already? I was wrong. You're only a 1.5 on the Troll-O-Meter.

Please%20do%20not%20feed%20the%20trolls.jpg

Dorimor1

Banned
Thanks for the correction.

Anyway, what's up with you Blokkie? I know why you are acting this way, it's because you know what I said was true. You know that your reputation means shit because you just spent hours at HB /hugging all day. You were jealous that I got all the attention and you didn't, you little shit.

On top of that, being the worst, and truly worst sorcerer I have ever played with, always dying, complete shit and waste of my time and space.

This is the last reply I will post on FH and this is the last thing I will read, so no use replying, just carry on being a fucktard and I am sure you will be fine.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
bye then

oh to log off FH you do actually have to quit, your still showing as online.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
so place you bets now.

I say he will will be back on in 10 minutes any takers?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Thanks for the correction.

Anyway, what's up with you Blokkie? I know why you are acting this way, it's because you know what I said was true. You know that your reputation means shit because you just spent hours at HB /hugging all day. You were jealous that I got all the attention and you didn't, you little shit.

On top of that, being the worst, and truly worst sorcerer I have ever played with, always dying, complete shit and waste of my time and space.

This is the last reply I will post on FH and this is the last thing I will read, so no use replying, just carry on being a fucktard and I am sure you will be fine.

Speaking of waste of time and space, kind of sums up your life then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom