Razer Boomslang.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok got my MX1000 yesterday and so far so good. Like the new battery, charges very fast and the indicater is very helpful for me as i keep forgetting to put the damn thing in the charger (well i did with the MX700). Feels smother than the MX700 but about the same weight so is more comforatble. It is increadible sensitive and acts ok in PS and CS:S (only things tried it in).

All in all is just like a supped up MX700 - namely it fells better, has a better battery, and is more sensitive. So if you after a new mouse and dont mind cordless then its probably the best mouse to get.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I agree about the battery, I have been using it out of the box, not charged it yet and in 3 days the battery hasnt gone down even one bar.

The only annoying thing is that it goes to "sleep" to save battery, and their is a very slight and for the most part, unoticable, lag when you move it and it "wakes up".

I have had to adjust all my sensitivities in games to get it to feel right, but its good. I think if this mouse was corded and used the laser tracking that it would be perfect.

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
just to keep the discussion going, i have an MX510 but i also have the shittiest mouse mat ever can anyone recommend a decent 'gaming' mat/pad whatever ya wanna call em

Something big enough to handle .75 - 1.00 sensitivity in UT2k4

ta

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
strangely my mx700 is shit on my ratpad :/

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Got myself an Mx1000 too and its very good compared to the MX510. No more cables, at last.

Clown

Part of the furniture
The MX510 wasn't (isn't) bad though. I'm just really really dubious about lag and batteries and stuff :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hey Clown. I still have the mouse, I can't notice the difference in games now, the battery still hasnt ahd a charge since I bought it last Friday.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Well. I went and bought it. I really shouldn't have. The mouse 'skips' when you move it too fast. Back to MX510 we go.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I told you, I'm a very low sensitivity player :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
I'm never using Razer again. If i's anything like the Viper - really high DPI but bullshit tracking, then I don't care. They're only really good for high sens. players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom