Rate WAR so far

Rate WAR out of 10

• Total voters

- English -

Resident Freddy
Rate WAR so far on everything you have encountered in game. State reasons below!

- English -

Resident Freddy
I've given it an 8/10

Reason: graphics let it down a point for me, as does the 30min queue on eight peaks. Other than that i think there are some great ideas which other mmo's havent thought of.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
8/10, It's bloody good and 8/10 is a great score, Once they sort out memory leaks, and add in item delving in chat, non fade health bars and all the little niggly things like that, it will be 9/10 for me.

Nridy

Fledgling Freddie
9/10. Most PvP fun I've ever had. Ever. I have so many grand tales after only 2 evenings of intense RvR. The scenario queues on my server are huge, which is probably a good thing! Everyone is busy with RvR, which is where the real fun is.

The only reason I don't rate it a perfect 10 is due to the less than smooth 'feel' of combat, bugs, and class imbalance. All very acceptable for an infant game of this scope.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
9/10
for the fun
for the good pvp
for the read i have during class about 8 peaks

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
9/10 - loving the game just a few bugs left that ought not to have made it into release version (especially as many were reported during closed beta). But basic game is so much fun you dont get too frustrated by bugs anyway :)

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Great game but i gave 7/10 just because of the Q's and the few bugs

When they are fixed it will be 9/10 untill they make the dark elfs not look like morons when they run

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
8/10 since the memory leak and bugs... And of course the queues... standing over one hour in queue and then the server crash... not once but twice... =(

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
It's very good.

I have slight niggles with the melee system. Mainly PVP related with my tank suffering alot from the "target not in range" issues.

Other than that - I love my shammy - he's great fun and the game is simply awesome.

M

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
7/10

good Senario's so far.

abit disappointed in how they animated the sorc's and Bright Wizards bolts and some general spells graphic.

public quests are great!

crafting system seems good but something is missing i cant quite put my hands on, maybe some basic info on how to put stuff together and maybe some more professions to choose from.

it can be abit fustrating that the health bar kinda lags when you either heals your team or damage your enemies, anyone notice this ?

good game =)

Bluelion

Fledgling Freddie
7/10. Slick and fairly well polished launch game, but doesn't so far have the depth and feeling which I'd expect of a MMO. It feels like a good single player game played online as opposed to an MMO, hardly anyone chats, I don't like the open group system, I don't like the fact that you don't need to group to grind levels out and no one therefore talks to each other (at least on Burlak). Graphics aren't my thing either. Scenario RVR feels like a round of counter strike, which isn't what I pay and play an MMO for.

Having said that, its growing on me, Dwarf beards are cool.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
8/10, bloody great so far. Just some annoying bugs to fix and server lag to sort and it will be perfect.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Technically, it's been pretty good, apart from occasional memory issues (4 gig really should be enough, but something in the programming isn't sound enough!), some slight graphics bugs, and occasional more serious bugs such as the mobs not understanding what 'rooted' means and carrying on running after me.

Most of the groups I've joined in PQ and RvR have been pretty good too, although I do hope once people are more familiar with the interface and in less of a hurry to quest and level, they start talking a bit more.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
8/10. Good launch, loads to do and instantly got me hooked. Think it'd be better if I could find a guild where I'm not miles over the average age too as that would make me sad.

There has been some dodgyness in scenarios with invincible flag carriers and general feeling of futility when things are going bad. Otherwise it's real good and I like it but always room for improvement.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
10/10
Bahumat, Dvergar

Right...lol

Gave it a 7/10, pretty decent game for now. But can use some fixes and tweaks.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
A 7/10.

Certainly a fun game, very casual-friendly so far.
They captured the Warhammer IP well, the animations/gfx and sound could do with a bit of work though

I still prefer AoC for solo PVP, but when you only have 30mins or an hour to play some nights,WAR's a perfect quick fix.

CTD's with no error reporting are a pain, I run AoC on max settings with no problems, so I expected better stability and framerates from WaR than I got.
But there's time to sort that as it's early days.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
8/10

awesome fun everywhere, rvr, pqs, classes

client is very stable only when compared to other first month experiences, ctd and memory leaks are a tad too frequent, graphic quality control is primitive, strange bugs in scenario queues, weird itemization

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
9/10.

CTDs and random glitches took away the 10.

Note that this is score the now. It might change if there's less endgame than in DAoC.

Madtaff471

Fledgling Freddie
8/10, I love the scenario's and the RvR bashes, no que's for me as I play order, bit laggy sometimes but not too bad, all in all pretty impressed as I've never played PvP in a game before.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
9/10.

Cant remember any MMORPG that let me PvP successfully 5 minutes after char generation. Lots of new angles on things and a decently implemented horizontal character development. Only minor glitches and stuff that I dont like. Good stuff.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
10/10
Bahumat, Dvergar

Right...lol

That is their opinion. Their experience of the game so far has nothing to do with yours. I see Killder voted 2/10, but no-one jumps on him asking "why, why!" If he dosen't like the game, then he has the right to vote for whatever score he deems necessary.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its OK. Nothing really special and quite a bit that you expect from an MMO these days is missing, while original the crafting is pants, memory bugs, mob bugs, ability bugs, hopefully these will be fixed sooner rather than later. Only managed to get to level 10 on various toons so far though so not really seen much of the game at all :) Hopefully I will get the time one evening this week to sit down for a few hours with it.

The graphics are nothing special at all, I was really hoping it would be next gen but the character models look like something out of DAOC and some of the textures look like they are fresh from a console, they should give us the choice to have high quality graphics that suit our machines.

Very happy with GOA atm which i can't quite believe myself :p

From what I have seen so far 6/10

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
8/10 for me. The game is great but, like all games, there are always things that can be done. It would be good to be able to drag items from backpack to chat lines, a bit more variety in available character looks etc. Nothing massive just small bits. Much much better start than most MMO's with very few actual bugs.

We had a guild raid last night and, although there were over 60 CLA turned out for it the game handled it quite well in the big fights, the lag could be improved but was not too bad at all.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
8/10 here
Loving the game, im not a big fan of pve but some of the quests are great fun and i do really like the PQ system. Some class issues do need to be sorted though, destruction seem to have alot more tanks and better melee dps than order atm. weather this is due to ppl not wanting to play dwarfs or elf tanks or the orc/chaos tanks seem more appealing, what ive noticed so far that we just get steamrolled by 90% tanks trains. Order also needs another duel wielding class and i dont like the stealth system, warhamemer isnt supposed to have stealth seems mythic got forced into it. That said i really do like the rvr so far (tier1+2) really hope tiers 3+4 are even more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom