Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Brim said:
Haha such a retarted fh-troll you are.

Hypocracy.

Brim said:
stop putting word's in other ppls mouth .

Your words your mouth.

Brim said:
My words are pretty clear .

Brim said:
a bunch of whining spicks

I think so

Brim said:
i dont give a shit about your oppinions

As you prove by replying to them in a pathetic effort to keep some face when you and everyone else with half an ounce of sense knows you don't have a leg to stand on... wait sry that counts you out :(

Brim said:
you are free to belive what ever you want about me.

I will, thank you, you are either a racist and stupid (kinda go arm in arm), or a childish little prick that doesn't understand the implications of the words he uses and can't accept his wrong and stupid.

Brim said:
if you want to write more about your belifes i urge you to write a letter to yourself or someone else that might care.

belifes or beliefs as most of us call them : a) a persons relegion; relegious conviction b a firm opinion.

You made a racist coment, you defended said racists coment, you show no form of remorse for makeing this racist coment, you carry on useing this racist coment.
I would say this amounts to fact rather than a belief or opinion.

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
all this is your opinion . racist according to YOU . are you seriously so retarted you cant see the diffrence from what im saying and you belive ? . you think spick is a racistic word. i dont . when i say spick to someone it has nothing to do with race / religon or anything like that . spick for me is the same as newb . if you cant understand that im sorry .

your posts are getting very :eek: . you just love picking everything to pieaces and take it ouf of content dont you ? . congratulations taking the threads orginial intentions and turning it into wheather you belive im racist or not . fucking pm me if you think its that important . ive told you several times what i mean when i say spick . who are you to decide that the meaning is diffrent . I choose what i say and you have no right turning or twisting my words. fcking spick

look at me i can write in bold dont i look like im very clever haha haha ....ha

Empathise something of importance instead of being all clever and fun . your posts are nothing but a version of what you belive . i dont care about your opinion so why do you keep posting them ? . if you have a problem with my choice of words then take it up with me instead of going on some wiseasstrip on fh

Ziva

Fluffy
I think this thread has gone way off topic and the flaming is just :( so i'm gonna lock it.

For those who are interested (i was, cause i never heard of if, beeing foreign and all :)) here the word "spick" http://www.onelook.com/?w=spick&ls=a

As you can see... usually used offensive. So regardless on wheter you mean anything offensive by it or not, don't use that word on these forums anymore cause that would be the same as me calling everyone c**k and saying i don't mean it offensive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom