Random rolepieces of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry, you must be under the impression that i give a shit about your oppinion . no im sorry i dont . neither your clever remarks .

I'm free to call the ppl what i want . spick isnt racistic . im half foreign myself so im hardly racist .

Go back to albion and zerg trample over amg will you . maybe one of thoose spicks will care what you say m8

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
I was there with my ns and camping scalars stealthed and then i felt some SPICKlag and I ld:d then I log back in and 2 spicks stand there =o(

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Adari :) you enjoyed the screenshot of Wolfgorans whine aye aye?

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Brim said:
I'm free to call the ppl what i want.

No your not, being racist on a public forum is incitement to hatred and illegal.

Brim said:
spick isnt racistic

No, your right its racist, its an ethnic slur to describe people of italian, spanish or mexican origin, i'm not surprised that you have no idea what your new clever word means though.

Brim said:
im half foreign myself so im hardly racist .

Your only half foreign but this remark shows clearly that you are 100% stupid.
Some of the most racist people in the world are casts of indians towards other casts.

Brim said:
Go back to albion and zerg trample over amg will you . maybe one of thoose spicks will care what you say m8

I've d/l the rr silkatel movie and its very good, couldn't help but notice an out of group guildtag in a few of the fights when the group mini was full. Running with 9 ppl is more than a fg therefore zerging, to a lesser extent than most others but nonetheless you can get off your high horse.

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorfo said:
I was there with my ns and camping scalars stealthed and then i felt some SPICKlag and I ld:d then I log back in and 2 spicks stand there =o(

Nice one, your even more stupid than brim and this takes some doing trust me.
The only ppl I have grouped with out of your guild are geggex and atrea and there both very nice ppl. However is it your retarded racist contingeant or there generally nice guys contingeant that make up the majority of rr?

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Listen M8r.
This is where a original lecture of language is in place.
It's ppl like you that make certain word's racist .
Youre the one that insists that "Spick" means one thing when infact i choose to use it in another content . if your ignorant and naive and choose to only se the negative in everyones writing that is your choice .

Might be a bad example but have you ever noticed how black ppl call eachother ****** ( or other variants of the word ) ? . the meaning of the word is souly based on the person choosing the word.

When i talk with my friend and have a discussion about what ever i might call them spick . and it has nothing to do with racist motives .

Keep telling yourself im a racist and youre free to belive what you want.
I know what i mean and thats what i care about .

Now once again im going to tell you to go back to alb and talk to someone along your mental level .
Stop making threads and discussions to what they are not . and if you want to have a discussion about racist language you can take it to someone that gives a shit about your oppinion.

Freedom of speech my friend, Who the hell are you to tell me what i mean anyways ? since when did you become an force to reackon with that decides what i say or dont say ? sit the fuck down , take a chill pill and go sleep or something .

Btw. Your usual "Look at me i can use complex words to look like i know the fuck im talking about " Attitude is overrated and old .

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, thats nice stlong wajn ;) .. I wish I was there ;D

and to all ***** roleplayers (not the guild) who wajn here
MAZAFAKA BIBIP xDDDDDD .. RR > u

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
hmm, thats nice stlong wajn ;) .. I wish I was there ;D

and to all ***** roleplayers (not the guild) who wajn here
MAZAFAKA BIBIP xDDDDDD .. RR > u

eh? :mad:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
fu noob elcain .. <3 xDDD

MAZAFAKA BIBIP to u also ;x .. such spicks

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Brim said:
Listen M8r.
Youre the one that insists that "Spick" means one thing when infact i choose to use it in another content . if your ignorant and naive and choose to only se the negative in everyones writing that is your choice .

Spick is a racist comment, no matter how you dress it up, as long as someone of the ethnic group referred to is offended by it.

Brim said:
Freedom of speech my friend, Who the hell are you to tell me what i mean anyways ? since when did you become an force to reackon with that decides what i say or dont say ? sit the fuck down , take a chill pill and go sleep or something .

Freedom of speach means just that, he has as much of a right to express himself as you do, shame really.

Brim said:
Hahaha the only dumbass here is the guy that is (trying in a poor attempt of something looking like english) admitting to seing RR pulling the mob .

Your right, you are a dumbass, my cat has a better command of the English language....and she's Siamese ;)

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
fu noob elcain .. <3 xDDD

MAZAFAKA BIBIP to u also ;x .. such spicks

eh? :mad:
<3 MAzAFAKA !!!
**** :x

Edit.. wtf i cant even say **** :(

hahahah your all **** 's

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
and the most pointless thing is to wajn about persons english skills .. I bet I speak estonian and russian better then u .. so what, that makes me smarter then u ? .. so u better zip and go roleplay

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
what word is that elcain ? .. hmm lemme try .. shit, cock, fuck .. testing testing 1 2 3

doh, I suck at guessing ;<

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Brim said:
Listen M8r.

No, you listen M8r

Brim said:

Brim said:
a bunch of whining spicks

How did I manage to find the negative undercurrent in this?, it was so well hidden. I must have dug really deep.

Spick means one of two things, an abbreviation for spick and span i.e. clean or its is an ethnic slur to describe spaniards, italians and mexicans. I did not invent this meaning of the word, it has been around since WW2.
Now I made a massive bad you clearly meant that phrase to read 'a bunch of whining cleans', I took it completely out of context.

Brim said:
Might be a bad example but have you ever noticed how black ppl call eachother ****** ( or other variants of the word ) ? . the meaning of the word is souly based on the person choosing the word.

Indeed, if you are reffering to the term '******' when they use it, they use it as a term of fraternity. This word is also used as a racist slur replace this word with the one you chose or another term for black people, and we will write your sentence again shall we?

'a bunch of whining coons /******s'

And once again we see you clearly have no idea what you are talking about as this is clearly a racist slur.

Brim said:
When i talk with my friend and have a discussion about what ever i might call them spick . and it has nothing to do with racist motives.

Why am I not surprised that you and your 'friend' don't understand the words you use. You must have the best conversations in your dialect of gobledegook.

Brim said:
Keep telling yourself im a racist and youre free to belive what you want.
I know what i mean and thats what i care about.

Why would I think your a racist?
You use a racist slur, when I point this out to you instead of saying you didn't realise the racist implications of this word and apolagising for useing it in this way you use it again and again. Lorfo also decides it would be rather funny to use it.

Brim said:
Now once again im going to tell you to go back to alb and talk to someone along your mental level

That wouldn't be you, no offence were you kept behind a few years at school? :( must be hard for you still being in kindergarten.

Brim said:
Stop making threads and discussions to what they are not . and if you want to have a discussion about racist language you can take it to someone that gives a shit about your oppinion.

Hmm, you don't give a shit about my opinion that racism is bad... why do I think your racist?

Brim said:
Freedom of speech my friend,

Its really unfortunate when it comes to people like you :(

Brim said:
Who the hell are you to tell me what i mean anyways ?

Someone should, you clearly don't have a clue.

Brim said:
sit the fuck down , take a chill pill and go sleep or something .

err? oh sorry I forgot, kindergarten.

Brim said:
Btw. Your usual "Look at me i can use complex words to look like i know the fuck im talking about " Attitude is overrated and old.

And your "i'm not gonna even try and look like I know what I'm talking about" attitute really works :).

Now you can either apolagise for useing this term and admit your a little bit stupid and didn't really know what it meant, or you can try and defend yourself again and proove it, its up to you really, either way lets face it you ain't gonna find a cure for the common cold.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
but but an IRC'er has come up with a new word! they have to keep using it now to stay "cool" just like the seagulls in finding nemo we hear the trill drone of the retarded IRC role players :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
dont strain yourself Jika, it really isnt you

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Qaewin said:
No, you listen M8r

How did I manage to find the negative undercurrent in this?, it was so well hidden. I must have dug really deep.

Spick means one of two things, an abbreviation for spick and span i.e. clean or its is an ethnic slur to describe spaniards, italians and mexicans. I did not invent this meaning of the word, it has been around since WW2.
Now I made a massive bad you clearly meant that phrase to read 'a bunch of whining cleans', I took it completely out of context.

Indeed, if you are reffering to the term '******' when they use it, they use it as a term of fraternity. This word is also used as a racist slur replace this word with the one you chose or another term for black people, and we will write your sentence again shall we?

'a bunch of whining coons /******s'

And once again we see you clearly have no idea what you are talking about as this is clearly a racist slur.

Why am I not surprised that you and your 'friend' don't understand the words you use. You must have the best conversations in your dialect of gobledegook.

Why would I think your a racist?
You use a racist slur, when I point this out to you instead of saying you didn't realise the racist implications of this word and apolagising for useing it in this way you use it again and again. Lorfo also decides it would be rather funny to use it.

That wouldn't be you, no offence were you kept behind a few years at school? :( must be hard for you still being in kindergarten.

Hmm, you don't give a shit about my opinion that racism is bad... why do I think your racist?

Its really unfortunate when it comes to people like you :(

Someone should, you clearly don't have a clue.

err? oh sorry I forgot, kindergarten.

And your "i'm not gonna even try and look like I know what I'm talking about" attitute really works :).

Now you can either apolagise for useing this term and admit your a little bit stupid and didn't really know what it meant, or you can try and defend yourself again and proove it, its up to you really, either way lets face it you ain't gonna find a cure for the common cold.

I started reading your post , but i got SPICKlag and i crashed . har har ..

No really . next time i want your oppinion ill give you a call . ok m8r . Nice reply tho . i bet that one took you awhile :twak:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Can't find the movie.. I wannul see tha movie!! Did I miss it in all the posts with strong wine?

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
For anyone who doesn't speak brim i'll translate...

Brim said:
I started reading your post

I started reading your post, then realised that reading isn't my forte, you hardly use any of the words that they have taught us at kindergarten :(

Brim said:
but i got SPICKlag and i crashed . har har ..

When I got some1 else to read it too me I realised I didn't have a leg to stand on and decided to take you up on your offer and admit that I am actualy fairly stupid.

Brim said:
Nice reply tho . i bet that one took you awhile

There are more words there than i've ever written in my life and I don't understand any of them.

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Haha such a retarted fh-troll you are . stop putting word's in other ppls mouth .

My words are pretty clear . i dont give a shit about your oppinions . you are free to belive what ever you want about me . if you want to write more about your belifes i urge you to write a letter to yourself or someone else that might care .

:drink:

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Qaewin said:
There are more words there than i've ever written in my life and I don't understand any of them.

Same goes for Jika
Poor estonian :mad:

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
re!

I fink every1 who is using this 3rd party software (aka webserver) for communicating out of game about ingame things should be banned according to the CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom