Hadnatt

Fledgling Freddie
this is there ml1 raid 5th oct, and btw keep the drops :p

lame.jpg

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
blaze said:
hahahaha do u really care about a shitty cloak? :p

doesnt matter, stealing is stealing no matter what the value, and should be treat in the same mannor as an item worth much more.

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
dont say anything if u wasnt there.. RR logged in 3 anis, fop, buffbots and everything.

they just leeched the bg steps

Hadnatt

Fledgling Freddie
ok blaze dont wanna fall out over stupid drops .just nice too share :p

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
well the proof is there that the items was stolen, so ill say what i like thanx.

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
its like.. "ok we got 3 anis here and gonna do GoV, you can join for encounter tho"

and then whine about drops (GoV)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh..there are loads of different situations with artifacts and I have been involved in a few ...in these circumstances random roleplayers were there on their own and should pull away tbh ...

random rolepieces of shit for a thread title...he is inventive though - givf him credit for that ..

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Hadnatt said:

Please who are you ingame ? so i can take plesure of your constructive opinions more ! .

Im so g'damn sick of theese <instert strong word for clueless ppl>.

About scalars. first to pull first to get. doesnt get easier then that.

About the ml1 raid. you sad pathetic fcks. we dragged your sorry asses along all over meso leaving you to do nothing , you just sat in the fcking boat while we drove you to each location and finished the steps for you. then while on cetus you guys wanted to tank it with a ranger or something so we brought all the fop's and animists and support . And then you come off complaining about a fcking cloak ? . please pm me ingame and i can shuv down a couple of theese precious cloaks down your throat so you might shut up .
Had you instead lead the raid or done anything at all to actually help i wouldnt have said a word. fact was we didnt even know we had any drops of value before some of you decided to "whine" .

Sorry for the harsh words but im just so sick of theese spicks :puke:

Btw . Spick of the year award to the guy in the screenshot saying

" WHY NEED ANI WHEN I HEAL AND REZZ " :twak:

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
uh u actually expected to get loot when it was a raid done by a guild for the guild where they let people leach steps?

karlos-8

Fledgling Freddie
well i rezzed 7 ppl in that raid and i didnt just sit and watch lol if i did fair enough and if u wanna scamm ppl that come and tag along fair enough lame way of earnin ya plats but hay... some ppl work and play as team but obviously ur guild are just role playin noobs that are to greedy not that this is first post to say this and that bought ur guild funny that really... umm wot else can i say if we wanted to bring ani's we would have and u didnt ask and u needed fop we could have but u gimps supplyed it all ur fault u should spam u keepin drops b4 ppl decide to tag along to ur lame oo ml raids

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
was 28 in bg for ml 1 but i suppose 3 ani and a fop out ways all them...

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
there was our fg + finesse's bg and about 2 or 3 more ppl . thats 18 ppl . so cut the bullshit .

RR brought maybe 15 or so chars to the raid .
And as it was said before we could have done it ourselves. but we decided that if some ppl wanted to tag along that wasnt a problem .
Talking about a team effort ? . well this is what team effort gave us . a bunch of whining spicks

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
yeah you should ban RR from all pve stuff. meyhaps someone rvr then

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Ah nothing as refreshing as a RR whine thread :p Give more plz :/ Wish i was there :|

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Wulfgoran said:
U all can go fook ur mother and steal artis to ur brother.

shame we have younger ppl reading this rubbish.

Hadnatt

Fledgling Freddie
Brim said:
Please who are you ingame ? so i can take plesure of your constructive opinions more ! .

Im so g'damn sick of theese <instert strong word for clueless ppl>.

About scalars. first to pull first to get. doesnt get easier then that.

About the ml1 raid. you sad pathetic fcks. we dragged your sorry asses along all over meso leaving you to do nothing , you just sat in the fcking boat while we drove you to each location and finished the steps for you. then while on cetus you guys wanted to tank it with a ranger or something so we brought all the fop's and animists and support . And then you come off complaining about a fcking cloak ? . please pm me ingame and i can shuv down a couple of theese precious cloaks down your throat so you might shut up .
Had you instead lead the raid or done anything at all to actually help i wouldnt have said a word. fact was we didnt even know we had any drops of value before some of you decided to "whine" .

Sorry for the harsh words but im just so sick of theese spicks :puke:

Btw . Spick of the year award to the guy in the screenshot saying

" WHY NEED ANI WHEN I HEAL AND REZZ " :twak:

btw how can we all stay in the boat if u put it away every time? :p
next time leave it out imo,
so atleast we can afk

Wulfgoran

Fledgling Freddie
Lets explain abit more to that ppl who said When i logged back , rr was pulling he.False
I was on my mentalist and my bb for do tartaros .(belezar/ emainwolves)
Hwne saw MS up logged my BM (wulfgoran ) for credit.
But got LD on he and have to relog that acount.
(drood didnt get LD)
When i was back RRP was not there yet... they arrive when was buffing and getting ready for fight...
U can say what u want about who pulls have the right .. but thats kinda stupid and too low.
That CoC is just for prevent of such ppl camping things for so fooking hours afk or how they want.
The way he did that its so pathetyc .. and u can post all the movies u want ... but sure u cant saw the LD eh?
Dumb ass

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha the only dumbass here is the guy that is (trying in a poor attempt of something looking like english) admitting to seing RR pulling the mob .

They pulled the mob first . to bad

Myrrhia

Fledgling Freddie
:twak: such language! limited brainpower imho :)

btw - Chisisi? this morning? was camped in the EMPTY camp for bout 3 hrs, killed some wandering set's who came along, random snake or two, did some crafting...chatted to a m8 on pm's who had chars in styg (in case mob popped as purpl....)

then - OOOH! Chis pops, and so did you!

'I was here before you - I was just wasn't camping because I'm not gonna stand there for hours, its boring - I was off wandering styg levelling my traitor's dagger but the mob is myyyy precioussssss'

found it mildy amusing - u pulled, u beat th mob, u kinda stole th enc if you beleive in fair play and not stomping on fellow hibbies - but u obviously need to do these things - tiny penis syndrome I presume :)

just had to laugh when I saw this thread - get a grip m8e, your language is appalling and you'll happily 'steal' an enc yourself - go and play nicely now pls little boy

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Brim said:
a bunch of whining spicks

I don't care about you the cloak or the raid, none of the people whineing were or are 'spicks' so I would apreciate it if you left your retarded narrow minded racist attitude at the door. Its not big, its not clever... a bit like you really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom