SPAM random annoying things

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Tried a new pokebowl place, now spent most of the afternoon shitting liquid chunks of lava

Stick to familiar delicious lunch places aaaaaaaaaaa

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Here's some more surprisingly pretty stuff coming out of a thing I'm using.

1716326490744.png

Another part:
1716326562316.png

It has some text on it atm. I'll make one that doesn't have the gubbins and show you.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well fuck the fucking councils for doing this. Another thing is that it adds to global warming and pollution as nearly everyone is sat there with their cars idling. Bunch of fucking twats. What exactly does a booking system improve? FUCK ALL.

Over the years when I went to the dump I never once waited more than 5 minutes to park the car near a skip. Now even with a booking system I would sit in a queue of traffic for UP TO a fucking hour. Fuck off, gonna go research "Fly tipping near @Tom for beginners". I know it will be fine as Tom will cycle past with his trailer and go straight to the tip without experiencing any delay.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
surely you'd recognize it on sight? :D
Well it was decades ago and knowing you you have caught a new strain of a virus that has jumped from a baboon's arse to humans.

TdC

it may have. you know how hard it is to wash a baboon? :eek:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't, personally, but I am 100% sure you do! ;)
Ah @Jupitus hoping you are around at the weekend to help me.

Due to my condition I cannot clean under my table, knowing how tall you are you can simply walk straight under the table and clean the jism off for me, I am hoping that with your outstretched arms you can reach the underside but fear not!! I have a little stool you can stand on if you cannot reach.

Also as I am in a safety first zone I have asked my brother to get a safety harness for you just in case you slip off the stool as you reach upwards. See I do give a fuck about looking after my friends :)

TdC

Is that a closeup shot of your penis fungal infection? If so, what have you caught????????
there ya go. I made it green as its the perfect colour

Attachments

• disturbing.png
    disturbing.png
    2 MB · Views: 4

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sure... "made it green"... not likely at all that it would have been green to start with :eek:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks. Will keep a colour printout in my bedside cabinet in the event of an emergency comparison moment....

Carbon60

One of Freddy's beloved
I just watched a video where the presenter was changing the value of PI in Doom and what it did to the game. You'd see walls shifting about as the engine tried to figure out where to paint them on the screen. Higher values would result in something that looked a lot like a stuck program from the days if Windows 95 and that stuff but was actually the engine trying to compute things in a world where a circle's radius/circumference ratio isn't what it should be, well, according to us.

In a fun coinkidink it appears the value for PI in DOOM is actually wrong. Carmack apparently once admitted that one of his many failings is not being able to correctly remember the 10th digit of PI (or words to that effect) :)
I decided to have a look for that video and it is great:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZSFRWJCUY4

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Tried a new pokebowl place, now spent most of the afternoon shitting liquid chunks of lava

Stick to familiar delicious lunch places aaaaaaaaaaa

My wife wanted Poke ... and I was like... no. I saw some bad press about this place:

She was like... hmm, maybe we get sushi instead.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ah @Jupitus hoping you are around at the weekend to help me.

Due to my condition I cannot clean under my table, knowing how tall you are you can simply walk straight under the table and clean the jism off for me, I am hoping that with your outstretched arms you can reach the underside but fear not!! I have a little stool you can stand on if you cannot reach.

Also as I am in a safety first zone I have asked my brother to get a safety harness for you just in case you slip off the stool as you reach upwards. See I do give a fuck about looking after my friends :)
:twak:

Embattle

FH is my second home
Publications and people who endlessly moan about self checkouts in shops.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Windows update basics.

So, got a TV connected by HDMI to my 4070Ti - 4k 120hz. I've also got a monitor attatched - 1920x1080, 60hz - via displayport.

WIndows update this morning? Won't run both monitors. I disconnect the HDMI, the displayport spins up. I remove the displayport, the HDMI works. Both together? It can't detect the displays.

Drivers all updated, yadda yadda yadda. It's just piss poor from Microsoft - and it seems to be a common thing on windows updates.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So then. The cat woke me up at 6:30 this morning with his "Mr Slave - feed my my breakfast" clawing of the sofa. So I got up, fed him and then went out in my dressing gown to let the geese out of their pen.

Being British Summertime, the ground is incredibly muddy and slippy, so I went arse over tit - splayed legs, genitalia first - into a massive pile of nettles that are growing very heartily near the soakaway of our septic tanks.

Arse, balls, cock, inside of thighs and the bald spot on the back of my head are all stinging to fuck :eek:

Now I've just done this, whilst "tidying":

20240530_090114.jpg

What the fuck else is going to go wrong today? :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So then. Anyone got recommendations for a monitor? Budget end, but I want 120hz, 4k (ish), maybe up to 30 inch?

It's replacing an LG29WK600, so slightly better than that really.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dozy fucker, have you now got multiple bollocks? Get Mrs Scouse to rub some soothing cream all over your back, sack and crack, tell her it is the FreddysHouse law. Now after she has done that get the strimmer/napalm out and kill those nasty nettles.

I am about to go into the garage and drill more holes into the concrete floor. Sigh.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So then. Anyone got recommendations for a monitor? Budget end, but I want 120hz, 4k (ish), maybe up to 30 inch?

It's replacing an LG29WK600, so slightly better than that really.

I've had an AOC U34G3XM for the last 18 months or so. Not mad money and I use it for work and gaming just fine.

Attachments

• 1717077562798938134348201643459.jpg
    1717077562798938134348201643459.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Went for a curvy one of them - should be here tomorrow :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Skill issue get good
It's early access Tribes "3".

People casually mid-airing consistently, regardless of whether they had more than a second's line-of-site and regardless of the speed you're travelling.

Scoreboards tend to have a few people (usual suspects) on 30+ kills at the end of the game, the rest at maybe 5-6.

Other than that? Well. It's shallow. The movement and tribes-y shit is really good. It's Tribes, it's hard to fuck it up. But the small maps and small numbers of players mean it's all frantic action, no tactics and strategy - and it doesn't force teamplay (they've designed the game to have a mechanism to stop standoffs). Still. Early access n' all and £15...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Got a Chinese MG SUV as a rental on holiday; it's a hateful piece of shit, but the worst thing is all the EU safety warnings, the thing never stops fucking binging and bonging at you. Is the EU's public transport plan to just get us to set fire to all the cars in frustration?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The only annoying thing that bings/bongs in my car is moving at 5mph+ without someone wearing a seatbelt (sensors are everywhere but only makes a noise for those in the grown up seats) Fucking thing mutes the music and shouts "Oi you, yes you cunt, put your fucking seatbelt on cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom