SPAM random annoying things

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
"We're working with the CPS on this project" - "Cool, am pretty sure I know somebody who works in their tech team."

"Oh no, not that CPS" - Oh go away.

"CPS" and "Crown Prosecution Service" are two different companies. The latter is ALWAYS shortened to "CPS"...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When you've just had a crap, then 10 minutes later you realise the trouble-maker is still up there and you gotta go again :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not suitable if you're eating

...or worse, when you're cleaning up, when its like a half-melted crayon. It never ends ! You don't so much need loo roll as a soup ladle

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I was at a workies conference and asked a question during a presentation my mate was giving. 5 mins later the comms manager was whispering in my ear that "they" had liked my question and had I perhaps anything to back myself up with? Like the complete schmuck I am, I said "sure, I've got a presentation I give to students!". Right says the fella, come with me buddy. 10 minutes after that I was giving an unprepared, student-oriented presentation full of memes, jokes and other funny things to 300 very serious people :eek: And they loved it :eek: :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Nice one mate! I still remember doing Glentress and Drumlanrig Castle with Will. His gentle smile when he casually mentioned "this next track is a bit ...exposed" haunts me to this day :m00:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice one mate! I still remember doing Glentress and Drumlanrig Castle with Will. His gentle smile when he casually mentioned "this next track is a bit ...exposed" haunts me to this day :m00:
Cool. I know that feeling. :)

I don't think I ever did Drumlanrig, but Glentress was a lot of fun.

Dyfi is "level 2" though - not seen any bike park features that big outside of the Alps. That video suffers horribly from the gopro effect of making things look flat and small. But it's the "pro park" really - the Atherton's bought a mountain in Wales and built a bike park for the people who own big boy pants (including Rachel, ofc - she lives at Dyfi - saw her and her brother Dan at the weekend). That big jump at about 6:42 into the vid on "50 hits" is massive - I'm 6' 2" and it dwarfs me if I'm stood at the bottom of it. Gotta be 18 feet to the top of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom