SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Tesco being like 'hi do you want to round your bill up to the nearest £ and donate the extra to charity?'

Why don't you just do it anyway Tesco and pay for it yourself?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Tesco being like 'hi do you want to round your bill up to the nearest £ and donate the extra to charity?'

If they did it the customers would pay for it some how hidden in the price of the products. At least this way those who dont want to dont have to.

Gwadien

If they did it the customers would pay for it some how hidden in the price of the products. At least this way those who dont want to dont have to.

No.

If you go to the self service checkouts it asks you if you want to round up your bill and donate it to charity, they could round up everyone's bill and just pay it :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No.

If you go to the self service checkouts it asks you if you want to round up your bill and donate it to charity, they could round up everyone's bill and just pay it :)
So you want to say "pay charity for me tesco"?

Not "as well as"?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No.

So forced giving.. thats stealing really. Steal the change put of my pocket to put towards a cause of your determination.

i will pick the charities i deem worth of my money tyvm

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I dont get it, i interpreted it as you pay whatever it says, but Tesco pays difference to rounding to charity.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I dont get it, i interpreted it as you pay whatever it says, but Tesco pays difference to rounding to charity.
Tesco round your bill up to the nearest pound and they pass on that extra to charity.

Gwadien

Yeah, it's the customer paying it, not Tesco.

I just think it's a bit weird for Tesco to be pushing that on their customers, if they want to do lots of charity for PR sake, then that's up to them.

That's why they do it though - so they can say 'we donated x to charity' when in reality it was their customers, a move I would approve of is if they paid for it, then it's a bit more... genuine?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's probably so they can pass the contribution off as their own and claim some tax rebate or something.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Least I've managed to fix one of my annoyances at a local family level, buying still bottled water.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
It's official - millenial snowflakes can't bear hearing language they find offensive and want to ban fawlty towers/the dam busters from ever being shown again.

;)

As a elder millennial... Please don't bundle us all together. Not all of us are snowflakes.

I loved all that stuff.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's just echo chambers. People seem to think that sticking their fingers in their ears makes things go away.

Just look at all the weirdos on social media.

Embattle

FH is my second home

View: https://youtu.be/K10emL3Fo_Q

It's official - millenial snowflakes can't bear hearing language they find offensive and want to ban fawlty towers/the dam busters from ever being shown again.

;)

That post reminded me to order Dam Busters on Blu-ray before they digitally change the dog to a labradoodle.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That post reminded me to order Dam Busters on Blu-ray before they digitally change the dog to a labradoodle.
They've already bleeped out it's name apparently.

Yay history is being rewritten to keep snowflakes from hearing naughty words!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There is no Islamic country on earth that isn't full on scummy.

Change my mind.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
We are dealing with middle age societies. They should be studied at worst (from an anthropology view point), left to get on with it at best.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Mandated HR training.
40 minutes in.
Already have had somebody say "As a privileged white male I've not.."

Jesus fucking christ.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
People who just book work meetings to suit themselves (say in the middle of an all day training session that they were responsible for arranging) who then get upset with you when you decline.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom