SPAM random annoying things

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Trump pedalled the China Virus shit to get reelected because lots of Americans were dying, not because he was actually bothered about accusing China and punishing them.

At the end of the day, the Wuhan lab was widely respected, shit happens...

The international community pretty much agreed not to play the blame game, the only ones that did were doing it because they did shit and wanted a scapegoat, and we're populist cunts- US/Brazil

What I want to know the answers for is how did Russia make a vaccine so quickly? Mothballed Soviet labs?

Odd how the Oxford University servers got hacked along with other labs working on vaccines in the US back in mid 2020. GCHQ were called in to beef up the security of the Oxford Uni labs. As Wij would say though nothing concrete just lots of coincidences 😉

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Odd how the Oxford University servers got hacked along with other labs working on vaccines in the US back in mid 2020. GCHQ were called in to beef up the security of the Oxford Uni labs. As Wij would say though nothing concrete just lots of coincidences 😉
Any specific claim or just general woooooo?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
How do they do exams now? On a pc with a cut off timer? Or you had to goto a place to tale it?
While the O.U is remote study for the exams you have to travel to their campus to take them. However because of the lockdowns they've been doing them remote too. To be fair to them they've been very sensible about it. I would presume the typical O.U student is doing it because they want to unlike many undergrad students especially for those doing a Masters like me. So the only restrictions they have in place is a fixed time period to download the exam paper and then upload your answers. For my course they did allocate some extra time to collate all the notes together in screenshots / document formatting (LateX) as you have to upload it all in a PDF - since this is an advanced maths course this is more time consuming that you may expect.

I would've thought your timekeeping would be a bit better with all your fancy watches. :)
:twak:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I hated doing OU exams, I suffer from mild Dysgraphia, which means I basically suck at writing and get really anxious when I have to write something by hand. Part of the reason I haven't got around to finishing my OU degree.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I hated doing OU exams, I suffer from mild Dysgraphia, which means I basically suck at writing and get really anxious when I have to write something by hand. Part of the reason I haven't got around to finishing my OU degree.
My wifes ou degree is all in assignments. No exams.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mine is assignments, that I crush and a written exam at the end of each year, which I struggle with. Most of what I write I then go back and edit heavily to put it in a proper order, can't do that in a written exam :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Please tell me more about this rapid enrichment.
For the small offer price of only $2.99 I'll email you all the details :)

Actually hilarious that people do pay. Literally the modern equivalent of the I am a Nigerian Prince with money stuck in a foreign bank.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
For the small offer price of only $2.99 I'll email you all the details :)

Actually hilarious that people do pay. Literally the modern equivalent of the I am a Nigerian Prince with money stuck in a foreign bank.

Sorry :( All I have access to are these things called "Paypal username and password and how to give somebody you trust your 2FA key" - Is that good enough?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Scan having to put a captcha in front of an ecommerce site to deal with scammers/crypto miners. And then the captcha being so fucking annoying it blocks me out completely.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
How can smart people be so fucking stupid and why can't you fire people because of stupidity?

"How do I download this free to download software if it's literally the top result on all search engines? How do I install it if my PC doesn't use UAC?"

Technical people. Jesus fucking Christ.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Here's me running around school visibly swearing my balls off in 25 degrees and I get stopped in the corridor by a manager who rarely leaves his room and I'm told I have to wear a tie.

Meanwhile female staff can seemingly wear whatever they like.

Fucking bullshit.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wear a dress instead. Kick up a fuss about rights if they complain.

I went to the office in flipflops and shorts yesterday if its any consolation :)

Gwadien

It's because the Trust overlords are out and about and Ofsted are coming in at any point.

It's pretty sad that schools of all places care more about looking the part rather than having comfortable staff who can actually teach in heat.

I'm just gonna sit down from now on and throw books at kids and tell them to get on with it.

Gwadien

Oh also the female PE teachers are currently wearing euro short shorts, whereas the kids have to wear knee length skirts. So it's not really like setting an example is an issue...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Here's me running around school visibly swearing my balls off in 25 degrees and I get stopped in the corridor by a manager who rarely leaves his room and I'm told I have to wear a tie.

Meanwhile female staff can seemingly wear whatever they like.

Fucking bullshit.
Sweating i guess. Not running rpund corridors swearing at the kids. Lol

you should work in places that have air con ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Annoying pricks who thought it was a good idea to come to Cornwall en masse to protest in crowded street and many not wearing masks.

A lot of the pubs have been closed after Covid alert shut downs and cases rising 300% and doubling daily. Hope ER are proud of their work. They were told they were not wanted and what it would cause, they ignored the council and other pleas to keep it low key.

I get the reasons and the need to protest but given the pandemic it is moronic and they have put lives in danger.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Annoying pricks who thought it was a good idea to come to Cornwall en masse to protest in crowded street and many not wearing masks.

A lot of the pubs have been closed after Covid alert shut downs and cases rising 300% and doubling daily. Hope ER are proud of their work. They were told they were not wanted and what it would cause, they ignored the council and other pleas to keep it low key.

I get the reasons and the need to protest but given the pandemic it is moronic and they have put lives in danger.
Fuckers bringing it down with them. Was 5 per 100k before they came down.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
So we'll be buying a house, not too far from our flat.

Nice house, but I'm dreading the move and all that goes with it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Congrats. I'm moving myself next Tuesday... not been able to get a removals company as they're all fully booked due to the Stamp Duty deadline, so it'll be me, my father in law and a luton van.

Embattle

FH is my second home

I read that as horse at first, which then seemed a bit odd when you said you were going to move.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Congrats. I'm moving myself next Tuesday... not been able to get a removals company as they're all fully booked due to the Stamp Duty deadline, so it'll be me, my father in law and a luton van.

Don’t do what I did when moving with a Luton many years ago and accidentally chop an overhanging, very mature tree down with the top of your van. On your new street. Right in front of your new neighbour’s house.

Thank fuck I was renting.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Don’t do what I did when moving with a Luton many years ago and accidentally chop an overhanging, very mature tree down with the top of your van. On your new street. Right in front of your new neighbour’s house.

Thank fuck I was renting.
I moved with a van once. Never again. Companies since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom