SPAM random annoying things

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Kids are ok. Its the feral packs of youths that gather in public places drinking and breaking things that i dislike

parents need to stop this but they dont take responsibility as soon as they go out the door

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Kids are ok. Its the feral packs of youths that gather in public places drinking and breaking things that i dislike

parents need to stop this but they dont take responsibility as soon as they go out the door
This.

I cannot understand where the lack of discipline comes into this. Maybe when they stopped teachers dishing it out at school.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This.

I cannot understand where the lack of discipline comes into this. Maybe when they stopped teachers dishing it out at school.
I haven't really seen the feral packs of kids thang for ages now - like over a decade at least.

It was standard default in the 80's and started to decline then IMO.

Probably xbox gives them something more interesting to do than hang about shops.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Cable TV, landline & Internet company double billing me for Aug then saying it will take a month to get the money back! Wankers!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I haven't really seen the feral packs of kids thang for ages now - like over a decade at least.

It was standard default in the 80's and started to decline then IMO.

Probably xbox gives them something more interesting to do than hang about shops.
You wont in rural wales haha

the do round here. Guess the economy is poorer. But they still go put drinking in underage groups all over the country from what i understand

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Hardly a new thing. There were plenty of roving gangs of feral kids when I was a kid. I was probably observed by a few old 'uns as one such myself, just for "hanging about". And yes I drank Strongbow in the park when I was in my early teens and undoubtedly the odd bus shelter got a kicking (because there's always that one kid in any group; I seem to remember one lad who just loved to melt stuff).

There are teenagers who hang around near us (there's a huge field right next to my house), and yes, I get all suspicious and about them on general principles, but 95% of them aren't tearaways, and almost certainly don't give their parents or teachers any trouble; and even in Covid world you can't keep teenagers indoors.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It happens, it is just as we get older we forget and we also put on extra thick rose tinted glasses.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I remember when I was 13/4 we used to get my mate to go into the shop with her little brother (pretending to be his mum) and bought a small bottle of vodka for like £5.

I guess we were intimidating, but it was never intentional, the ones who do it intentionally only get my pity, not fear.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I remember when I was 13/4 we used to get my mate to go into the shop with her little brother (pretending to be his mum) and bought a small bottle of vodka for like £5.

I guess we were intimidating, but it was never intentional, the ones who do it intentionally only get my pity, not fear.
Group from plymouth regularly come over the bridge to the waterside and hang around the pontoon which is private property. They throw stones at people and generally create problems for the people with boats there and those who live near. Little scum bags. One tried to pull someone in the water the other day.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Accidentality talking your way into helping someone move from North Yorkshire to Northampton.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
New version of Firefox for Android

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I strongly dislike several things about it. The default of having the address bar at the bottom and the fact that it wiped all my "top sites" so I have to re-add them all are the two that piss me off the most so far.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
'I'm such an nice person, and also a twat'

Dude, I've got to drive a fucking box van. I'm not much of a driver as it is, I have a stage 2 remapped VXR corsa which is a shit ton of fun to drive but I have never been much of a driver, only had a license for 5 years (despite being 40) and only do perhaps 20 miles a week, zero for the last 6 covid months (I'm a bike twat these days)

Buut, sisters friend is relocating and doesn't drive, so dickhead drunk me agreed to help, I kind of felt a bit set up afterwards, but they are good people, going to be shit but hopefully rewarding.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Dude, I've got to drive a fucking box van. I'm not much of a driver as it is, I have a stage 2 remapped VXR corsa which is a shit ton of fun to drive but I have never been much of a driver, only had a license for 5 years (despite being 40) and only do perhaps 20 miles a week, zero for the last 6 covid months (I'm a bike twat these days)

Buut, sisters friend is relocating and doesn't drive, so dickhead drunk me agreed to help, I kind of felt a bit set up afterwards, but they are good people, going to be shit but hopefully rewarding.

Is she hot? Is that the real reason you agreed

Gwadien

Don't forget you can say you have a cough so you'd better not.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I strongly dislike several things about it. The default of having the address bar at the bottom and the fact that it wiped all my "top sites" so I have to re-add them all are the two that piss me off the most so far.
It's full of fail. Everything you said plus, URL is empty by default, more work to close and open tabs, long press back to get full list of visited URLs in a tab no longer exists plus it doesn't work with LastPass

I'm still annoyed that they destroyed the add-on ecosystem on Firefox desktop, this is now starting to feel like Mozilla want people to switch to Edge/Brave

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think they totally fucked the change for the reasons you've said but some functionality (such as linking in FH) is working for me now.

My biggest downer is that adblock plus isn't working right now.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Eh?

The main takeaway of this for me is that Netflix is epically bad at describing or promoting its shows; have you ever read the blurb on the site for....well...any of them?
It looks pretty fucking bad tbh...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think they totally fucked the change for the reasons you've said but some functionality (such as linking in FH) is working for me now.

My biggest downer is that adblock plus isn't working right now.

It seems to have forgotten half my passwords and requires me to re-enter them on many websites over and over again, despite clicking "remember me" It's this sort of shit that makes me change browser every now and again.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Disney+ just launched here yesterday, for some reason they are only releasing the mandalorian episodes one per week, as if most people who desperately wanted it havent already pirated it, i mean ffs i dont want to pirate it, but dont get why i have to wait for a show thats already been out in full for months with season 2 about to start makes no sense

Gwadien

Disney+ just launched here yesterday, for some reason they are only releasing the mandalorian episodes one per week, as if most people who desperately wanted it havent already pirated it, i mean ffs i dont want to pirate it, but dont get why i have to wait for a show thats already been out in full for months with season 2 about to start makes no sense

Torrent as a punishment imo.

Disney+ is shit anyway, they don't have the content to justify it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It looks pretty fucking bad
Got to the third clip (after he said "this gets worse").

Didn't feel a thing other than "I bet my nieces did the same sort of dancing at that age - in between talking to their friends about sex".

It's only paedophilic if you're looking at that thinking about fucking the girls, rather than looking at that and wondering about the overt "early sexualisation" of young children in response to adult imagery.

As for "early sexualisation" - there's definitely a social reluctance to think of children (boys and girls) as sexual animals, which they definitely are (considering masturbation often starts in babies less than one year old and parents are only advised to seek medical advice if their daughter starts exhibiting signs of puberty (including mensturation) before she's eight).

I've not seen the film but from the beginning of that shockingly bad outrage video it seems to me that if you judge those images in a "can you wank to this" manner rather than in the context of what they mean with regards to the (supposedly autobiographical) story of a young muslim girl's reaction to repression, and growing up in a world where they're exposed to adult sexualised imagery everywhere then you're probably looking at it with the wrong eyes.

But whatever.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The message isn't the issue.

The content itself isn't the issue, the issue is the abundance of it and the lengths of scenes deliberately showing off pre-teens and the way it is shot. It is gratuitous for most of the film (or at least up to the point I turned it off)

I am not even sure what is going on here...some sort of Muslim exorcism (she is still 11 btw)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t60sBF9c28E

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Again. Not shocked @Raven.

If people are looking at that and feel uncomfortable with something perhaps they need to look at themselves. Or perhaps they're *supposed* to feel uncomfortable?

Not seen it so I'm going to stfu until and in case I ever get round to it. But that clip is saying something. The fact that an 11 year old actress performed it doesn't make me blink one bit.

Big deal.

Gwadien

Since I was 3 at the time what was the reception to Lolita? Because that film definitely sexualises kids.

I wonder how much of the bad reception has to do with our society looking for bad things in itself and jumping at the opportunity to call someone a paedo etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom