SPAM random annoying things

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The bigger problem is them still using FTP which is probably why they are being so anal about who can access it.
It's weird how they're not being helpful at all. It's Tsohost (used to be Vidahost) so not exactly a small outfit. I signed up in (I think) 2008 to a hosting package and have been grandfathered onto other packages at least twice but this issue is only this year. My internet was properly unreliable for the first 10 or so years since I signed up and it never complained. Now, it connects but refuses to list directories if I have a new IP until I've had it whitelisted. They've enabled SSH for my account so maybe I can talk them into letting me connect via SFTP.

Zarjazz

Abusing unlimited data plans across all networks.
It's weird how they're not being helpful at all. It's Tsohost (used to be Vidahost) so not exactly a small outfit. I signed up in (I think) 2008 to a hosting package and have been grandfathered onto other packages at least twice but this issue is only this year. My internet was properly unreliable for the first 10 or so years since I signed up and it never complained. Now, it connects but refuses to list directories if I have a new IP until I've had it whitelisted. They've enabled SSH for my account so maybe I can talk them into letting me connect via SFTP.
If you can connect but can't do a directory listing that sounds like you should toggle the PASV / Passive option in your ftp client - that is firewall related btw.

But yeah, SFTP would be the better option.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If you can connect but can't do a directory listing that sounds like you should toggle the PASV / Passive option in your ftp client - that is firewall related btw.

But yeah, SFTP would be the better option.
Thanks, I googled around originally and saw the PASV recommendation. They've whitelisted my newest IP so it works whatever the weather right now, I'll try again after my next disconnection. I believe that's why I asked for SSH access in the first place, because I saw that PASV needs ports forwarding.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Thanks, I googled around originally and saw the PASV recommendation. They've whitelisted my newest IP so it works whatever the weather right now, I'll try again after my next disconnection. I believe that's why I asked for SSH access in the first place, because I saw that PASV needs ports forwarding.
My ip virtually never changes. Even when i reboot my router. Its not guaranteed to be the same. But it mostly is

Wij

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
When my son needs a shit he acts like a nobhead for about an hour before he drops the fucker. Having turtle's breath seems to affect his brain. Why is that?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
When my son needs a shit he acts like a nobhead for about an hour before he drops the fucker. Having turtle's breath seems to affect his brain. Why is that?
Like father like son. ;). If so not only shit u have to worry about ;)

Scouse

Job-worshipper and all round follower of cunts.
FH Subscriber
I've developed some form of what looks like psoriasis on my fingers and hands. It's fucking itchy as fuck and when I bend my fingers quite painful.

It happened about a year ago and then went away, but it's back with a vengence in the past 48 hours. It fucking hurts :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom