SPAM random annoying things

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's actually bullshit - it was a joke at the Major's expense, not with him. Anyone with half a brain - which discounts most Uni researchers these days admittedly - can see that.
Just wait for it, any tv/movie/book/picture with a racial slur in it will be removed.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That's actually bullshit - it was a joke at the Major's expense, not with him. Anyone with half a brain - which discounts most Uni researchers these days admittedly - can see that.
I'm not disputing that. Just correcting the narrative that it was about the Germans and goosestepping.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just wait for it, any tv/movie/book/picture with a racial slur in it will be removed.
I would love to see alf garnet series again. But that will never happen. :(.

why dont they just stop everything that was made before 2010. Need to understand our past not bury it. I feel the same for striking everything saville and harris did from availability too.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I would love to see alf garnet series again. But that will never happen. :(.

why dont they just stop everything that was made before 2010. Need to understand our past not bury it.
It is madness. May as well burn/delete everything from 2 weeks ago to when time began. Fucking morons. Almost every country has a dark past. No need to erase it, educate on why it was wrong, but don't forget it.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I was discussing with Kiffy at lunch time when the Irish who were displaced by the vikings and put on Iceland or sold to the Byzantyum or Venitians will request the closure of all Viking museums and destruction of all Viking boats.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It does present a conundrum though to humanity, existence is a weird thing and we are only recently enlightened.

Do we decide to accept that countries get stolen by more powerful invaders and after a reasonable time its theirs because the people living there didnt do it personally

Or..do we do a legal shakedown of historical theft until we find first world people, trace their descendants and hand over the lot.

Its a subject to dangerous to approach so we hide from it until something kicks off.
We need to put it to bed either way.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Every civilisations been uncivilised to others. Ours is no exception.
people need to stop going on about things that stopped happening 200 years ago. Thats people of all colours. Not just the poc.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Every civilisations been uncivilised to others. Ours is no exception.
people need to stop going on about things that stopped happening 200 years ago. Thats people of all colours. Not just the poc.
The problem is seeing us as separate civilisations rather than an animal that easily follows local charismatic leaders who pit us against each other for their own ends.

We're all dumb as fuck.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The problem is seeing us as separate civilisations rather than an animal that easily follows local charismatic leaders who pit us against each other for their own ends.

We're all dumb as fuck.
Not forgetting churches.

Job

The new UI (mobile version). Hate anything new.
Yes it was practically perfect before and now looks like a mobile browser in desktop mode trying its best to format.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yes it was practically perfect before and now looks like a mobile browser in desktop mode trying its best to format.

Maybe your posts will randomly become intelligible?

Job

Well you managed to understand that one...so

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking wank slow HPE websites. I thought Cisco websites were shit but the title has officially gone to HPE.

Feels like they run on 56k Modems powered by a Commodore Pet 64.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Haven't had gas since early December. Gas company ordered our landlord (who own the entire 32 unit apartment block) to repipe the whole building because there was a pressure leak they couldn't track. We've been re-certified part 1, now it's time to plug the holes in the walls, floors and ceilings, and if there's still no pressure leak, then they turn the gas back on. I'm moving out in 7 days, and so arranged for them to do it after I move out. They can take their time, and if they make a mess, it's nothing to do with me. So they show up today and have done the apartment next to me in the last 6 hours, making a load of noise, and from what I can see from the stairway.... quite a mess. At 3.15PM, they want to begin on mine. And if they don't finish, they'll come back tomorrow, while leaving everything covered in plastic sheeting.
Yeah no, they can Eff right off. Come back on the 1st of July when I no longer live here. Now landlord and building super are unhappy with me. Sigh.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
In my dreams. They gave us the legally required hot plates. Covid-19 emptied half the building, and people are moving out every week, no one moving in. I just saw a NYC Building violation notice by the front door... "AFTER HOURS WORK - ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS : AFTER HOURS - NO SPECIAL PERMIT/VARIANCE" ... Someone reported this on Saturday. Don't recall them doing any work on my floor on Saturday, but I do remember some construction noise. Not supposed to be working on weekends.

There's another recent complaint on the NYC Buildings website, looks like same person complaining about debris falling from ceiling / holes. The gaffertape and cardboard in my unit is holding up for now. Can't wait to be out of here.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oooh - Tom Hanks too. Hadn't noticed that.

Obvious in retrospect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom